Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I think this is a great place to work, but what they say is true, but I come here to work, and am not happy with the slack in the dress code, but am, like I said, here to work. It its up to the high-ups to get the dress code revised.
Mary

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

I know a guy who works there, and said some lineguy keeps staring him down, must be gay. I told him he needs to tell somone, sounds like sexual harrassment
Brenda

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

I am looking for someone that works at cyt ... His name is Gary Hinze. I was told he work 3rd shift if anyone knows him tell him to contact Brenda ... He droped my neice at my house he will know where ... thanks
Candy

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I work at Cardington Yutaka Technologies and I can tell you its just a place for people to cheat, and make money. Old men young men are all over me. If you like old men, lol..not! Put on your face, and they will be after you.
Rob

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Well, the younger the women, girls, its easy to get whatever ...because they believe everything almost you tell 'em. Its pretty much easy to get away with alot at work, I see people get away with just about anything here!
Talow

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

I work there and routinely see men masturbating at their work stations and in the breakroom. There is even a term for parts that have been "slimed" - it is disgusting.
Mary

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Are you for real? I thought the "bosses" are watching everything!? So thats a huge joke, right? My guess is the bosses are busy doing whatever and dont really have time to see what all goes on
Tony

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

If CYT looked at what goes on half of us would be out the door
come on now

Apollo, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

If a person is being harassed by a same sex supervisor nothing should be done.
Jose

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

come on now wrote:
If a person is being harassed by a same sex supervisor nothing should be done.
Sry..if a same sex harassment goes on...still harassment. For real
Talow

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Today I picked up two parts completely covered with sperm! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! CALL THE FBI!!!!
come one now

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Sry..if a same sex harassment goes on...still harassment. For real
No sir. We gays can do what we want, trying to stop it is discrimination hear me
jalow

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Talow wrote:
Today I picked up two parts completely covered with sperm! THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! CALL THE FBI!!!!
Parts??? Is that what we are calling them now?
Jablon

Mount Gilead, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

So the off lines are not paying attention or just let this go on? I guess the bosses let whatever happen there...
Kileen

Cardington, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I was going to aplly for a job there, but after all this, Im not sure it would be worth it?! Is all this true?
Kevin

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Yep! Bunch of bed-jumpers at CYT! But can work loads of hours....dont miss or be late or thats the end of that job!
Cindy

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

My husband works there and has become very hateful, and evil since working there. From what hear, the employees are encouraged to not take a lunch break. Also there is alot of bed jumpers there. Also alot of alcoholics. guess would never recommend anyone to work there that values their relationship. f you have no morals and are a greedy self centered person with no family, you will fit right in.
Jarvis

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah, I know a guy who works there, said a bunch of weirdos working there....has no life...works goes home and goes right back. Not a family company. More out for just the company. Who knew that kind of place would be out here in the farm belt? Me, I work a 9-5 job...and have a life. And my friend has changed alot...not the nice guy he used to be. He said he has to watch his back, so many guys are gay there...I said hey, is that really all that? A job like that? Good thing is I think he is reporting them, because they need locker rooms and restrooms seperate for the gays and straight people. Good luck with that one!
Senata

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I've worked there for quite awhile. The money's just OK, but the sex is great. You can get anything you want as often as you want. It goes for the hourly people and the salaried. I think Yutaka means " one big feaking orgy " in Japanese.
Roger

Marengo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

So hows that "work" out? people get away with it ON the job? Im on a tight leash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cardington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min woo-boy 30,234
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed Marvin Levels 188
CYT in Cardington (Jan '12) Aug 18 Anne 17
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
Kenny ISon Jul 30 woundering 1
2 on ATV die after collision with SUV in Morrow... Jul 26 revenge is the best 1
Mt. Gilead Police Officer Fired For Theft Charges (Jul '08) Jul 26 revenge is the best 12

Search the Cardington Forum:
•••
•••
Cardington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cardington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Cardington People Search