First Prev
of 2
Next Last
car wreck

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Sep 24, 2012
does any one know who the lady was that was killed this morning at milligan ridge the coatney booy hit her and killed her and she had a 2 year old boy in car with her and he was air lifted her husband worked at the sheriffs jail in osceola that is so bad it happened for everyone
sad

Jackson, MS

#2 Sep 24, 2012
o my, what happened?
unknown

Euless, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2012
Praying for the book/Dawson family
So far

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Sep 24, 2012
Accordin to the AS Fatal Crash Summary, Brittany Dawson was kiled and Brock Dawson was airifted to LeBonheur in Memphis. I later heard that the child had died.
Hit head on, by a Darren Coatney, of Caraway.
lucy lou

Trumann, AR

#5 Sep 24, 2012
The child is still hanging on from what I heard tonight.
me just saying

Trumann, AR

#7 Sep 25, 2012
V1 WAS WEST ON HIGHWAY 158 CROSSED THE CENTER LINE AND STRUCK EASTBOUND V2. V2 WENT OFF THE ROADWAY. DRIVER OF V2 WAS PRONOUNCED AT THE SCENE BY CORONER DEWAYNE SEATON. DRIVER OF V1 WAS NOT INJURED: DARREN COATNEY 11/29/1991 OF 304 STATE STREET CARAWAY.

sorry for the caps. just copy and paste from the report.

http://www.asp.state.ar.us/fatal/index.php...
Torie

Euless, TX

#8 Sep 25, 2012
This was a tragedy for everyone involved. All u can do is turn to god!!!
omg

Blytheville, AR

#13 Sep 25, 2012
you no its a terrible tragety that happen i just feel so sorry for both side i no what it feels like to lose a loved one in this kind off tragety twice its a terrible feeling thats never go away both times on mine the other person walked away mind didnt it took a long time to where i could face that person but i had to
stevie g

United States

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Preying for both sides
Makes me sick

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17 Sep 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying I wont have a bad accident, heaven forbid, but I am saying IF I do drugs wont play a part in it. I am not a druggie.
All I know is accidents happen and I hope u never have to go trough this or no else has to... This is heartbreaking on both sides so please just keep d negative stuff to the side and think and pray for d families and what's ahead of them instead of everybody getting on here bashing each other and I'm not just saying it to u urself I'm saying everyone on here saying bad stuff.... I never said u was a druggie but neither was Darren....
foreal

Osceola, AR

#20 Sep 25, 2012
Why explain that to you, I don't even think you would understand that either. get a grip.. god bless both side.
Michael reams

Euless, TX

#22 Sep 25, 2012
Darren is a good young man he works hard everyday it wasn't his fault he fell sleep u people can't blame a guy that works his ass off for that. Y think he ment to do that he is hurting bad for what happened he will have that on his mind forever pls help him get through this. An we are all sorry an prayn for the other family we have to forgive but it hard that's what god would want thx8940
Alp

Euless, TX

#29 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah that would be best...just let this topix board rest.
justafriend

Blytheville, AR

#32 Sep 26, 2012
family wrote:
<quoted text>I am a family member of Brittany Dawson. Ive read all the posts on this topic. Baby Brock didnt die. Hes in stable condition. You all are talking about what a wonderful man Darren is. Ok, Brittany was a wonderful mom, wife, daughter and best friend. She would take the shirt off her back to give it to someone that needed it. All her love was put into her child, stepchild and husband. Everytime you seen her she had a smile on her face. So many people are angry, hurt and shattered from what has happened. For the person that asks what does God have to do with it...God is the one that is standing by that baby watching over him and standing by all of us(the family)helping everyone to get through this. For everyone that is praying for our family thank you and please continue to do so. As for Darren, if he fell asleep at the wheel then it was an accident. Accidents do happen. But if there were any drugs or alcohol in his system while he was driving then it was DARRENS FAULT. Ive been against drunk drivers and driving under the influence of drugs way before this happened. Yall talk of him being so young. Well, so was Brittany and Brock is only a baby! We are putting her to rest tomorrow and all im looking for are answers to what "really happened".
So many people are hurting because of this, Darren is distraught and continually asking himself why it wasn't him that died. I can't fathom the emotional turmoil he'll carry with him for the rest of his life over this accident. I didn't know Brittany, but I have friends who did and I've never heard anything but wonderful words about her. This whole thing is such a tragedy in the truest sense of the word, This one moment in time will change so many lives, it's something your family will have to carry with you and it's something darren will be haunted by forever continually asking himself "why". My prayer is that everyone can find some solace and peace in this tragedy. May jesus bring peace to all parties involved!
omg

Blytheville, AR

#35 Sep 26, 2012
no i dont wish that accidents happens i wouldnt say that the pain that young man going through is bad both sides are suffering
sad

Lake City, AR

#41 Sep 26, 2012
Are you talking about yourself, low life people like you sometimes do, sad and hopeless with not much to hang on to. maybe someday you will grow up and thangs will get better..
stevie

United States

#43 Sep 26, 2012
Good luck young man. Now is the time for all to be strong and Prey. Stop laying blame. He didnot mean for this to happen.
omg

Blytheville, AR

#44 Sep 26, 2012
i think they need to remove this its going too far i feel sorry for both sides
stevie

United States

#45 Sep 26, 2012
How is the baby doing? How about thinking about him
Katie

Paragould, AR

#48 Sep 26, 2012
stevie wrote:
How is the baby doing? How about thinking about him
The last time I heard anything about the baby they were saying the doctors said he WILL make a full recovery.... But please keep praying for this little guy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caraway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam (Jan '14) 2 hr friend 9
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Nothing Between Y... 30,414
lori reams faulkner Thu the mans family 10
Tyesha Bauer (Jul '13) Thu her man 11
Mike Morris Wed Dean 3
Dirty Laundry (Jan '14) Dec 17 dewitt 8
looking for a hud house Dec 3 need a hud house 1
Caraway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web