United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Well let's have it!!! Does anyone know first of all who let this CRAP pull into town????? I herd 3 people got hurt does anyone now??? Just how much are the armbands this year? It's sad we herd how bad it was and our kids didn't even want to go now that's bad.
friendlyhope

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Got closed down early one night from what I heard. I only heard of 2 ppl getting hurt. Praying for those injured.
TinyWiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

friendlyhope wrote:
Got closed down early one night from what I heard. I only heard of 2 ppl getting hurt. Praying for those injured.
Did they get hurt on a ride?? Do you know?
sad looking

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

One of the steps broke while a lady stepped up on it and hurt her foot, and that carnival just made the town look so poor, I guess it proved how the town really is and food prices are higher then last years and armbands was 16 dallors, last year I think was 8 dollars and the games you play to win stuff toys were so nasty looking. my kids didnt go either.
jeff

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

whan does the fireworks start tonight

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

sad looking wrote:
One of the steps broke while a lady stepped up on it and hurt her foot, and that carnival just made the town look so poor, I guess it proved how the town really is and food prices are higher then last years and armbands was 16 dallors, last year I think was 8 dollars and the games you play to win stuff toys were so nasty looking. my kids didnt go either.

Just more evidence that the Obama presidency has made everyone poor and the sad part is most of you fools will vote for him again.

He promised you hope and change but gave you BS and lies. Enjoy!
Stan

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

The carnival is the BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN! All the rides are held together by duct tape
sick

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Judged:

Hopefully they will have something different next year. This carnival has been coming to this town as long as I can remember. It's time for a change. People want a safe and enjoyable place to celebrate the 4th. Not this bunch of crap.
TinyWiny

Royal, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Well I think the Mayor is in charge of this stuff. If so he should of not even let them pull that CRAP in to town. I just can't believe whom ever was in charge of this let them set up here??? I don't like Obama but I really don't think its his fault that crap came here. There was a really nice clean carnival in Jonesboro a few weeks back in a big parking lot games were not expensive nice new rides this town could get something like that you would just have to put a little effort on finding one I guess that's not booked. Surely someone could find time to do that for the town I really don't think the town officials are all that busy!! Just saying

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

TinyWiny wrote:
Well I think the Mayor is in charge of this stuff. If so he should of not even let them pull that CRAP in to town. I just can't believe whom ever was in charge of this let them set up here??? I don't like Obama but I really don't think its his fault that crap came here. There was a really nice clean carnival in Jonesboro a few weeks back in a big parking lot games were not expensive nice new rides this town could get something like that you would just have to put a little effort on finding one I guess that's not booked. Surely someone could find time to do that for the town I really don't think the town officials are all that busy!! Just saying
The mayor isn't in charge of the carnival. The Lions club is. Yes, we need a new carnival company that is safe and family friendly.

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

well i am sure that the lions club would like your help instead of your bitching and complaining so get off your lazy ass and help them get something better i bet all you do is sat around bitching but not helping that is the way it usually is

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

i have noticed that the ones who complain are the ones who would not help any one do anything to get something better for caraway they enjoy complaining and telling every one else what they should do so why do you not jump right in there and help them get some one else and do some volunteer work i hear that the lions do it and they do not get paid doing it so the pay is nothing and what do you complainers expect
sandra

Hayti, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
i have noticed that the ones who complain are the ones who would not help any one do anything to get something better for caraway they enjoy complaining and telling every one else what they should do so why do you not jump right in there and help them get some one else and do some volunteer work i hear that the lions do it and they do not get paid doing it so the pay is nothing and what do you complainers expect
ha ha ha! u must be with the lions club!
sick

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Judged:

I heard the lions club is no longer on the carnival. The park commission will be over from now on.Hopefully we will have something better next year.It's an outrage that we can't have something to enjoy and not worry for the safety of our kids and adults.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

You got that right guest! The ones complaining didn't lift a finger to do a thing but expect to be done. Any thing that goes on around here it's the same group of people that make it happen. If your that interested then get involved!
who

Manila, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

guest wrote:
well i am sure that the lions club would like your help instead of your bitching and complaining so get off your lazy ass and help them get something better i bet all you do is sat around bitching but not helping that is the way it usually is
People are doing their share by helping, thats what we pay our tex on is stuff like that and besize that is what they get paid for. so just what do you do by helping instead of running your mouth..you make it sound like your doing soo much, lol..so b*tch about something you know what your talking about.
jus sayin

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

You wanna *itch about what lions club does..but when its getting free arm bands....and free food aint nobody bitchin then are they! They do their best with what they got! Just think if we didn't have a lions club!

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Judged:

who wrote:
<quoted text>People are doing their share by helping, thats what we pay our tex on is stuff like that and besize that is what they get paid for. so just what do you do by helping instead of running your mouth..you make it sound like your doing soo much, lol..so b*tch about something you know what your talking about.
I have no idea what your trying to say here. If you could spell then maybe no one would have to assume what your trying to say. So anyway on to the next topic that makes sense.
yeap

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2012

Wow, it's that hard for you to understand and you still caught on "good job:) You can tell the ones from lions club or wonta be.
lol

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

sick wrote:
I heard the lions club is no longer on the carnival. The park commission will be over from now on.Hopefully we will have something better next year.It's an outrage that we can't have something to enjoy and not worry for the safety of our kids and adults.
yep its easy to say something on here about somebody, talk about carnival, what about other things, the parade, where were all the floats, the old cars, and etc., did you set up a booth to make money for your group, did you even put a flag out on your house or up in your yard, did you even clean up your yard for visitors coming so you wouldn't look trashy, did you get up on the stage and perform for the ones sitting around, this is farm country where were all the tractors and equipment, did the county put anything in parade, probably did somewhere else, not just lions club that didnt do anything, all of us are at fault for the fourth we had, its up to us to make what we want of something, just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Caraway Discussions

Search the Caraway Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prom Memories 3 hr Alum of Caraway 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr Siwhat 9,715
Nick Emery (Jul '11) 12 hr guest 47
boatman Thu Okk 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Yes 27,899
tornaders (Sep '10) Thu Abe the Babe 11
MaCord Farms Wed cristinashipman 61
•••
•••