Comments
1 - 20 of 85 Comments Last updated Dec 26, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2012
I stopped at your new "mercato di rodi" on main in jackson today. Wanted to get fuel with cash. Sign says to pay at pump or prepay. Your policy is aimed at preventing *POSSIBLE* drive offs, i get that. What it for sure does is gaurantee that i will not stop there again. I fill my tank up so that means 2 trips into the store thats located like 500 ft from the pumps in the cold rain. I will not do it. I will go somewhere else.
I stopped at your new 101 stop in jackson near johannes and found out no hot stuff pizza or good food, just wieners on a roller. That stinks too.
googlymon

Sikeston, MO

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Quit bitchin
guesty

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2012
yeah the layout of that place is messed up. the door should have faced the pumps. then you get people pulling in right where people are backing up or trying to walk from the pumps.

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Feb 4, 2012
guest wrote:
I stopped at your new "mercato di rodi" on main in jackson today. Wanted to get fuel with cash. Sign says to pay at pump or prepay. Your policy is aimed at preventing *POSSIBLE* drive offs, i get that. What it for sure does is gaurantee that i will not stop there again. I fill my tank up so that means 2 trips into the store thats located like 500 ft from the pumps in the cold rain. I will not do it. I will go somewhere else.
I stopped at your new 101 stop in jackson near johannes and found out no hot stuff pizza or good food, just wieners on a roller. That stinks too.
So we can surmise that your too fat / lazy to walk into a convenience store and that you eat / passionate about gas station style food. Which, by the way, reinforces the basis of the first statement. Life must be hard for you, huh.

United States

#5 Feb 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can surmise that your too fat / lazy to walk into a convenience store and that you eat / passionate about gas station style food. Which, by the way, reinforces the basis of the first statement. Life must be hard for you, huh.
when you are in a hurry, 2 trips inside(standing inline each time) for gas and having to stop someplace else and wait in the drive thru to grab a snack is inconvenient which is contrary to the whole point of having this stuff there at the gas station in the first place. arent they called "CONVENIENCE" stores? I prefer a steak dinner which I get often but in between jobs its gas and a burger or pizza to GO!

On the "CONVENIENCE" note of prepaying, I seen a sticker today that read "for your convenience please prepay after 6 pm" on the pumps at the Southern mobil store on kingshighway. for my "CONVENIENCE" ? couldnt be more in-convenient if ya ask me.
Cobra Commander

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2012
My use of the Weather Dominator makesss your tripsss between your car and a hassssle?

Get this thing called a debit card you poor assssshole! It puts your hard earned cassh in this thing called a bank... instead in a mason jar in the back yard.

Hail Cobra!
Natalie

Sikeston, MO

#7 Feb 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Are you serious? First of alll, It means you go in prepay then fill up, which is 1 trip, not 2 trips. Does it really matter that you have to walk a little bit? I bet you are one of those people who circle the Walmart parking lot 25 times before they park just so they can find a close spot to park at. Walk, it's good exercise. Regardless of where you go you are going to have to pay cash inside.
guest2

United States

#8 Feb 8, 2012
maybe he had a hangnail and his toe hurt really bad when he walked or he had a bad hemorrhoid that ached when he walked
Indian

Cape Girardeau, MO

#9 Feb 8, 2012
mercato is way over priced. Just another rhodes advance mob running out all the owners in Jackson. Thank goodness murphy and Kidss keeps them in check.
George Bailey

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2012
guest wrote:
Are you really that lazy that you post something on here about walking 500 feet?
2012theEND

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Easy solution to the problem, and this is addressed to the gas stations, is to lower your gas prices and you will see theft go down. Oh and I dont buy that
"we dont have any say in our price" bull shit card either.
George Bailey

Arlington, TX

#12 Feb 9, 2012
2012theEND wrote:
Easy solution to the problem, and this is addressed to the gas stations, is to lower your gas prices and you will see theft go down. Oh and I dont buy that
"we dont have any say in our price" bull shit card either.
Are you really that stupid? If oil is $100 a barrel that means it cost $2.38 just for the oil. Taxes are about 33 cents per gallon right now. That makes $2.71 for a gallon for those two cost. The refining cost is about 42 cents (if oil is $100 per barrel). This brings the total to $3.13 cost. That does not count distribution and other overhead. You should really think before you say stupid stuff. Then you would not appear to be a douche. Or maybe not.
poop ninja

Cape Girardeau, MO

#13 Feb 9, 2012
You replied to somebody using the name "2012theEND," George. Of course they're that stupid.
2012theEND

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 9, 2012
Its all a scam just because the media and govt say it cost that much doesnt mean shit. get a clue you knuckle draggers
George Bailey

Arlington, TX

#15 Feb 9, 2012
poop ninja wrote:
You replied to somebody using the name "2012theEND," George. Of course they're that stupid.
You are right. I was wrong to even try.
googlymon

Jackson, MO

#16 Feb 9, 2012
George Bailey wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. I was wrong to even try.
he is right. Actually
JesseB

United States

#17 Mar 13, 2012
I'd like to know the names of some of the guys working there... Whew they picked good ones! Mainly the tall dark haired one with facial hair. He's a cutie!
jacksonboy

United States

#18 Mar 13, 2012
I wanna get to know that brunette with big tits better. I think she's working midnights right now.
Ptmandee

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2012
jacksonboy wrote:
I wanna get to know that brunette with big tits better. I think she's working midnights right now.
Well I'm the only girl that works midnights so wonder who u are talking about
jacksonboy

United States

#20 Mar 15, 2012
Do you have big tits and glasses?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do woman cheat and lie about it 26 min Guest 4
AT&T call center 35 min Guest 11
God 1 hr tim 80
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr Ronald 2,007
Elite Travel Agency 3 hr lilbitpink 24
ihop 3 hr Disgusting 10
Valley (Jun '13) 4 hr valleys daddy 5
•••
•••
•••