Hello

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

In a commercial President makes two points. 1 Romney's plan is to lower taxes on the richest Americans. And 2 president Obama has a plan to restore the economy from scratch.

Ok, first Romney wants to lower taxes on ALL Americans who pay income tax. It's funny how everyone leaves that part out.

Second, President Obama's plan will have to start from scratch because it hasn't worked for the past 3 1/2 years has it.
the only real usa first

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Hello wrote:
In a commercial President makes two points. 1 Romney's plan is to lower taxes on the richest Americans. And 2 president Obama has a plan to restore the economy from scratch.
Ok, first Romney wants to lower taxes on ALL Americans who pay income tax. It's funny how everyone leaves that part out.
Second, President Obama's plan will have to start from scratch because it hasn't worked for the past 3 1/2 years has it.
Romneys plan will raise taxes on the middle class, it will not lower every one who pays income taxes.checkout his plan

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

The middle class will get screwed either way, we pay all the taxes, while the upper class stuffs their pockets full. Good game folks
Undertaker

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

No, it is the 47 percent who pay no taxes at all that is screwing all the rest of us. They don't work, they don't pay taxes. They just suck the government tit.

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Ok..47%...according to Romney, everyone who recieves any type of benefits from the government, this would include SSDI ( for those who don't know, that's Social Security Disability Income) aren't important. Excuse me, but for the past 30 years I have worked, I have been paying my Social Security Tax, so when its time for me to retire, that will be my investment. That's not entitlements. Niether are VA checks. Everybody whobhas ever worked has paid in to Social security. To right off retired and disabled people as well as veterans should be an outrage. Its not us the people who rely on government, its them who rely on us. We vote them in so they can vote themselves raises. We pay taxes so they can fly private jets and take vacations, you want to talk entitlements. When Bill Clinton was in office, we had what's known as a surplus ( for those who don't known that means we were not in debt) gas prices were at or under ...ONE DOLLAR a gallon, the economy was stable, we were at war with nobody...then BAM!! A few years of republicanism happens..and look where we are. Yes, Clinton passed Nafta, certainly had its pros and cons, but were we better off now, when Bush was in office, or when clinton was in office, and will we be better or worse ( that would be worse) if Mitt Romeny was in office. Think before you vote.
Diva

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

guest wrote:
Ok..47%...according to Romney, everyone who recieves any type of benefits from the government, this would include SSDI ( for those who don't know, that's Social Security Disability Income) aren't important. Excuse me, but for the past 30 years I have worked, I have been paying my Social Security Tax, so when its time for me to retire, that will be my investment. That's not entitlements. Niether are VA checks. Everybody whobhas ever worked has paid in to Social security. To right off retired and disabled people as well as veterans should be an outrage. Its not us the people who rely on government, its them who rely on us. We vote them in so they can vote themselves raises. We pay taxes so they can fly private jets and take vacations, you want to talk entitlements. When Bill Clinton was in office, we had what's known as a surplus ( for those who don't known that means we were not in debt) gas prices were at or under ...ONE DOLLAR a gallon, the economy was stable, we were at war with nobody...then BAM!! A few years of republicanism happens..and look where we are. Yes, Clinton passed Nafta, certainly had its pros and cons, but were we better off now, when Bush was in office, or when clinton was in office, and will we be better or worse ( that would be worse) if Mitt Romeny was in office. Think before you vote.
We will see how you feel when you draw NO social security because it is gone. Spent by who? Hmmmmm.... I wonder ...

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Spent on trillions of dollars or wars and bailing out banks and wall street, that's who. Romeny wants to do away with Social Security.

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Diva wrote:
<quoted text>We will see how you feel when you draw NO social security because it is gone. Spent by who? Hmmmmm.... I wonder ...
You're wasting your breath with these fools. Anyone with any sense should be able to see the bigger picture
Watermark

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Hello wrote:
And what will that do, and how with that help cover the cost, in recovering our economy and national debt?
Hello wrote:
Well the healthcare plan has worked nicely in Massachusetts. You know, the healthcare plan that is nearly identical to Obama care that Romney himself put into effect as Governor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Cape Girardeau Forum right now

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone ever had wife seduced, pleasured by a g... 27 min forhers 11
matt martin 3 hr rht1 3
dl guys (Mar '12) 3 hr rht1 34
Mandy Hanebrink 4 hr reoisgross 9
Whats Fox lying about today 4 hr Fox News Fanatic 27
kfc 6 hr shharma 8
sonjay fonn 6 hr citizen 27
•••
•••