Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Sep 3, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HI HATERS

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 31, 2009
 
This is Terra Leann Bell if you feel like you can kick this baby out of me please feel free to come and holla at me at 1026 Bloomfield st. or you can see me at the phat cat o and please dont worry bout kyiodrea leann because she gets taken care of real good what you need some help taken care of your bitch you probley on warfare anyway please get like me o and you probley the one that got fucking herpes bitch you stupid and if he didnt want me he know where the door is its just something that i got that he likes maybe this non having disease as pussy unlike yours it sounds to me like you want em if so you can have hes nothing o and as far as him being my baby daddy just ask he'll let you know if its his or not sounds like you wish you was me. As far as Nicole go it sounds like you want josh to even though she dont fuck with, sorry she on big and better things and her kids get taking care of it dont matter if they are stair steppers they still get taken care of and bitch this is Cierra Shenice Jackson dont be scared to saying anything or even put your name on here damn if you bad you would have done it in the first place. This is for all you bitches that wish you were Terra Leann Bell and Nicole Shante Jackson please get like us.
Concern

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 4, 2009
 
CHECK UR BLOOD BUT I FEEL U ON THEM HOES...........ALWAYS TALKN BOUT WAT SUMBODY ELSE HAS BUT THEY THE MAIN ONES
guest

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

What's "warfare" and how does it apply to this uneducated topix?
HI HATERS wrote:
This is Terra Leann Bell if you feel like you can kick this baby out of me please feel free to come and holla at me at 1026 Bloomfield st. or you can see me at the phat cat o and please dont worry bout kyiodrea leann because she gets taken care of real good what you need some help taken care of your bitch you probley on warfare anyway please get like me o and you probley the one that got fucking herpes bitch you stupid and if he didnt want me he know where the door is its just something that i got that he likes maybe this non having disease as pussy unlike yours it sounds to me like you want em if so you can have hes nothing o and as far as him being my baby daddy just ask he'll let you know if its his or not sounds like you wish you was me. As far as Nicole go it sounds like you want josh to even though she dont fuck with, sorry she on big and better things and her kids get taking care of it dont matter if they are stair steppers they still get taken care of and bitch this is Cierra Shenice Jackson dont be scared to saying anything or even put your name on here damn if you bad you would have done it in the first place. This is for all you bitches that wish you were Terra Leann Bell and Nicole Shante Jackson please get like us.
jacksonresident

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 5, 2009
 
WTF? Try using periods, commas and spell check. Then MAYBE, just MAYBE someone could understand your illiterate ass. Damn.
good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 5, 2009
 
jacksonresident wrote:
WTF? Try using periods, commas and spell check. Then MAYBE, just MAYBE someone could understand your illiterate ass. Damn.
haha! thank u! i quit readin that long ass spill cuz i couldnt understand it!
WTF

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 5, 2009
 
I'm so sick and tired of illiterate ass people getting on here and running their mouths. I hate people who are stupid and show their ignorance like this in public. Learn proper english and how to write sentences correctly, damn!! Smart people are those who are attractive and dumb people even if they're attractive....look ugly when they open their mouths. So, you must be one ugly ass bitch!!
ulame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 5, 2009
 
think about it people.....everyone wants to talk about proper english an punctuation.......what did u expect? This is topix. Most educated people have better things to do than talk trash on ppl.
Odd

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 5, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Note to self: Never go to phat cat...
Just Sayin

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 5, 2009
 
Amen. If this is the clientele there, this chick does not belong there! Wow.
jacksonresident

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 5, 2009
 
ulame, actually I believe alot of people read these threads, not many comment. Some actually contain useful information. Perhaps if we humilate these morons they will stop posting or at least try to do so where one can understand them. I can dream anyway........right???
its what ever

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 10, 2009
 
Odd wrote:
Note to self: Never go to phat cat...
Whats gonna happen and Peaches i know u said it bitch to u want yo ass whipped
Dat Bitch

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 18, 2009
 
Gone den do yall thang cierra and nikki.... Haters thats what make you notorious!!!!!!!!!
HA HA

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 18, 2009
 
Dat Bitch wrote:
Gone den do yall thang cierra and nikki.... Haters thats what make you notorious!!!!!!!!!
You people are so funny. Also Ignorant. Now what is Notorious about you people. Baby makers, welfare recipients. Thank god for HUD and foodstamps. What would you do? HAHAHA. I feel sorry for you. For god sakes comb your damn heads. You look a mess.
haterville

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 18, 2009
 
HA HA wrote:
<quoted text>You people are so funny. Also Ignorant. Now what is Notorious about you people. Baby makers, welfare recipients. Thank god for HUD and foodstamps. What would you do? HAHAHA. I feel sorry for you. For god sakes comb your damn heads. You look a mess.
LOL i agree with u on that one! thats all them tricks is!! tell it like it is!
that bitch

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

letia walker and tamika wiseman!!! damnthey really need to grow up and go to the damn doctors. tia has warts and mika has herpes!!! someone plz pray for des hoes to get on their shit and stop being so childish. anit nobody hatin on you nor wanna be like you!!! so mika go be gay. and tia go be a hoe like always!!!
LMAO

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 11, 2009
 
THERE IS ALLLOOOOTTTT OF HOES IN CAPE...NOTHING NEW..
lol

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 11, 2009
 
RIT3
TAMIKA _ LETIA

Cape Girardeau, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 19, 2009
 
o yeah!! we childish??? we need to grow up??? bitch...YOU on here talkin shit about US, but WE need to grow up?? lol.lol.lol. u a dumb bitch!!!
tyrone

Scott City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 19, 2009
 
mane, you always talkn bout tese hoes round here. ain't there any clean womens in cape jus hoes? im not feeling yuse cuz. hip hop in da phat cat surly a sista can not act a fool up in here. rolln on 22s don middle seen em try to feel me dat teel me sumpin kik it in ta hood fo mo muny till da mane coght me send to county. baby gerl messn roun fo 6 moths now lookn fo hi class lady!
Im just sayin

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 19, 2009
 
jacksonresident wrote:
WTF? Try using periods, commas and spell check. Then MAYBE, just MAYBE someone could understand your illiterate ass. Damn.
I feel ya! You said this rather simply and to the point. of course I guess that is what we have to do with someone who can't use punctuation and spell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cape Girardeau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Menards 5 min Curious 1
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min grave digger 1,164
Attn: Missouri and Kentucky drivers 1 hr Karry 3
shooting 1 hr Air_Force1 3
guy that moved matresses at Mattress Guys 1 hr yeaa 1
Jobs 1 hr Deborah 3
Ariese Patterson 3 hr imjustsaying 1

Search the Cape Girardeau Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cape Girardeau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cape Girardeau News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cape Girardeau
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••