Who do you support for Insurance Commissioner in California in 2010?

Posted in the Capay Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brian

Windsor, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Sorry Villines, refuse to vote for your religious beliefs when it comes to women's bodies. Voting for Jones.
Tom Long

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Voted For Dave Jones

Judged:

Dave Jones' Republican opponent Mike Villines is strongly supported by the insurance carriers. Jones is the only real option to prevent this important regulatory post from falling into the hands of the very businesses it is supposed to regulare.
simpleton

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

Jones is a lawyer who is supporter by lawyers who earn their living SUING insurance companies. This obviously increases costs and RATES paid by consumers. It's that simple. Insurance companies want Villines because they want to be able to compete. California doesnt have much rate competition today because companies are afraid to lower rates, due to the oppressive regulatory system, knowing they may never be able to raise them if they need to. That's why the profit margins for insurers in California are higher than the countrywide average.

It's that simple.
Tom Long

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

simpleton wrote:
Jones is a lawyer who is supporter by lawyers who earn their living SUING insurance companies. This obviously increases costs and RATES paid by consumers. It's that simple. Insurance companies want Villines because they want to be able to compete. California doesnt have much rate competition today because companies are afraid to lower rates, due to the oppressive regulatory system, knowing they may never be able to raise them if they need to. That's why the profit margins for insurers in California are higher than the countrywide average.
It's that simple.
Indeed you are a simpleton. Low rates do not mean good insurance. The insurers will collect your premium but they have little interest in paying your claim. There are many insurance companies who refuse to sell policies to lawyers. Why? Because they prefer not to sell to anyone who can read the policy and understand his rights. Doesn't that tell you something? Any time a regulatory agency is captured by the industry it is supposed to regulate there is trouble. Unless Jones is elected, the Insurance Commissioner's office will be captured by the insurers.
Wendy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Dave Jones all the way. He's committed to getting everybody insured and not letting insurance companies raise rates with no justification.
Bill Clinton

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

DO you think Obama cares about this position??
Behind green doors

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Voting booths are closed now..
Milton

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I say Dave jones is the best person
Add to list

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Milton
DBS

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Milton doesn't belong on the list. The Monkees were one of the best bands ever.
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Calif is a Pension Tax Slavery State..no one else has any representation in Sacramento. Let the unions decide and just send a bill to the pitiful loser citizens.
Out of Towners

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Another try at keep the public in the dark concerning issues in there own city or townships
Buzz

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

DBS wrote:
Milton doesn't belong on the list. The Monkees were one of the best bands ever.
Though I prefer Nesmith to Jones any day!
Da Bomb
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Where is that bug spray to clear out these pesky bugs?

I know there here, because I can see their spider webs.
Donny B

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Though I prefer Nesmith to Jones any day!
Tork was the REAL rocker of the four.
Bazooka Joe

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

The late night shift has come on with their same old tired bull, must be a bunch of Republican/ Tea Party Nation repeater's spewing sermen of HATE an RACISM.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 56 of56
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Capay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Capay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance