Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

someone who knows wrote:
<quoted text>
as someone who has done business with this man. the husband is nothing but a criminal. simple as that. the facts are the facts. read the court transcripts of Jill Bass Day
You have stated that I should be reading the court Transcripts of Jill Day. May I ask you why would I use the information provided by Jill Day to form a new opinion about this gentleman? There are two sides to every coin as well as two sides to every story. At no time in my life have I formed an opinion based on hearing one side of a story. Your business dealings with this gentleman I am quite sure were a private manner. You feel at this time you were cheated by him. And I feel that if you were cheated by him that you should speak to him directly about this issue. It's illogical for you to be posting your distrust and anger on this forum. When in reality you should be driving to his home or making a phone call to discuss this issue. There is absolutely no reason for me to support your distrust in this gentleman.
DiscontentInDogS howWorld

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

In Shock Dog show Person wrote:
<quoted text>
You have stated that I should be reading the court Transcripts of Jill Day. May I ask you why would I use the information provided by Jill Day to form a new opinion about this gentleman? There are two sides to every coin as well as two sides to every story. At no time in my life have I formed an opinion based on hearing one side of a story. Your business dealings with this gentleman I am quite sure were a private manner. You feel at this time you were cheated by him. And I feel that if you were cheated by him that you should speak to him directly about this issue. It's illogical for you to be posting your distrust and anger on this forum. When in reality you should be driving to his home or making a phone call to discuss this issue. There is absolutely no reason for me to support your distrust in this gentleman.
In full agreement with you "In Shock", thank you for your straight forward post.

Your honesty and integrity are a much needed balancing agent on this forum, it has been since the beginning of this situation.

I for one do appreciate your well thought out posts and your reasoning skills.
LES

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

RealLife wrote:
<quoted text>
LES,you may be right, perhaps the junior high students had an assignment to write crass, off the cuff poetry or whatever these most recent posts have actually been and they chose this forum to do so, I highly doubt that the NINCOMPOOP that you speak of has anything to do with it,or you could be wrong, and there is someone out there that needs to vent some pent up feelings. I think this situation has now involved so many people THAT THINK it is THEIR business, and they have become emotionally attached to this story and are posting some true feelings. At this point anything is totally possible...
I have posted only a few times, months ago, but I see that you must have a stake in this case, for you post quite frequently and for quite some time, for whatever reason that may be, across the board you seem to be very concerned about the content of the posts.I have been to many forums, and this is about the same as any other, especially with as large as it has grown, almost 2,000 posts and the forum has been going approaching 5 months now..
There is no real answer out there as to who, what or why people post what they do, needless to say I am never shocked anymore when I log in and catch up on some of the latest posts.
I agree lives have been affected by what happened on October 28th, and this is a serious matter, one that has spanned what will be five months on March 28th, 2011. I am sure it has been a long road for all involved.
I post far less than many others here, and I assure you that I have no "stake" in this, other than not wanting to see rumor and speculation further complicate an already complicated situation where actual human lives are in the balance, particularly CHILDREN'S lives. Children who fo no reason other than their birth are being hurt and confused by the actions of adults - adults that they love and trusted to care for and guide them.
Very unfair, and very selfish on the part of those "grown-ups".
And reading the ridiculous nonsense being posted here of late by a person or people who think they are being clever and not considering that there are children involved make my stomach turn.
Real Life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

Hi LES,

I see what you mean and I understand. I thought maybe you were close to someone in the situation.You never really know for sure on these public forums. I have taken note of how very complicated this incident has become.

The hurting of the children is totally unfair,I do agree, the selfishness of these "grown-ups" is a tragedy to the children. The confusion must be hard to bare almost every day. When your parents take a turn like this, the children's world just comes crashing down, everything that they have ever known to be true is now false.

Trust is such an important thing, especially in the parental/child relationship, children look to their parents for guidance,direction,a sense of security, a feeling of safety, besides all of the love and closeness that comes natural to parenting.When this just goes flying out the window one day,it comes as such a shock to the children, some never recover from such a horrific situation, others it may take a very long time to ever regain the trust of the parent or parents..

I too hope that the children never view this forum, altho I am sure some of the children have read bits and pieces of these posts.. The craziness as of late, only goes to show you the level of insensitivity that has happened to so many people in our world today.
It Hurts So Good

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

You know what I mean. You know that it does, just admit it and move on.
GoodBye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Good Bye for now, Good Bye forever.
Friend

Lake Orion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

I completely agree with you! The transcripts of Jill Bass Day are just that - her transcripts - her view of what happened - only one side of the story. I cannot and will not change my opinion of the gentleman at the center of this as he has never given me or my family a reason to see him as anything but a fair business person, loving father and great handler/mentor.
In Shock Dog show Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Capac Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Doberman Pinch This wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me direct your attention to a statement in your above post:
"read the court transcripts of Jill Bass Day", that is EXACTLY what they are, "HER" court transcripts,the prosecution stating their case against "HER", "HER" lawyer defending "HER", the witnesses testimonies that were called in "HER" preliminary exam, and any and all other information regarding "HER".
Perhaps your next post if you choose to post again, should be thought out next time, so you don't come off as someone who is seething with revenge and animosity.
You hit it right on... Whomever this "someone who knows" thinks that they are, please read the above post, and then think it out..

The court transcripts of Jill Bass Day are hers, and nobody elses....
Dog Show Enthusiast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Friend wrote:
I completely agree with you! The transcripts of Jill Bass Day are just that - her transcripts - her view of what happened - only one side of the story. I cannot and will not change my opinion of the gentleman at the center of this as he has never given me or my family a reason to see him as anything but a fair business person, loving father and great handler/mentor.
<quoted text>
In agreement with you "Friend".... Very smart conclusion I have come to the same..
Alpha and Omega

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

"Oooooo, pet me, pet me." You guys are hysterical, scratching eachother'ego's behind the ears and shitting in everyone's backyard to mark your territories. Shut up already!
Dog Show Enthusiast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Alpha and Omega wrote:
"Oooooo, pet me, pet me." You guys are hysterical, scratching eachother'ego's behind the ears and shitting in everyone's backyard to mark your territories. Shut up already!
Take your own advice.. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU READ HERE DO NOT BOTHER COMING BACK..

I don't believe in territories as you put it. I believe in my own opinion, and it will not be changing anytime soon... You of course are welcome to yours...

Alpha & Omega, huh, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! You could have thought of something a bit better than that.. Someone who talks like you does not deserve to use the name Alpha & Omega.... Go back under your rock.
Ft Gratiot Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Think you better check yourself into rehab dude.. You need some help..
Frozen Over

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2011

Judged:

You are going to catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul.
Alpha and Omega

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Your gossiping tougues need to carwl back into their pie holes.
Friend

Lake Orion, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

Other than "someone who knows", I haven't seen any gossiping lately. If anything, I see most of the posts as being reasonable, fair and supportive. You need to go away and quit posting on this forum if you don't like what you read!
Alpha and Omega wrote:
Dog Show Enthusiast

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Alpha and Omega wrote:
Maybe you should use a spell checker next time you decide to post..

The tongue can be used for many things, and gossiping would be my least favorite of them to do.. I would much rather express my personal opinion which I believe to be the truth.

I would suggest stocking up on the Benadryl, since you must be having massive episodes of hives by coming here and reading all of these positive posts that shine a wonderful light on the "husband".

Have yourself a wonderful day!
Purvis Bell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

What's Up?
A Sad Shame

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Let us pray for all involved.
Double Identity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

I don't know who I am today.. Who shall I be?? Can anyone tell me who I am today??

I know... I will be one way for this person, and another way for another person.

How will I keep it all straight, how will I know what I have told to who?

How will I remember it all?
Snoop Dog

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2011

Judged:

"Who let the dogs out?" Woof Woof. You guys are all dirty little Billy Bastards and Bitches!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,881 - 1,900 of2,685
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Capac Discussions

Search the Capac Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Page Plus Unlimited nationwide TalknText 39.99 (Aug '09) 21 hr pancho villa 22
Frontier Internet Problems? Jul 14 AlmontJohn 2
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
Capac Dentist Jul 2 Wonderful 6
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jun 30 TruthBeTold 5,481
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun 25 lulubell 302
Capac streets nothing but POTHOLES Jun '14 toobad 7
•••

Air Quality Alert for St Clair County was issued at July 22 at 6:40AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Capac Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••