Informed voter for years

Grosse Pointe, MI

#135 Oct 31, 2010
NoNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great way to choose who to vote for.
I was responding to rambox's comment...It's called s a r c a s m!

sarcasm - witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift
caustic remark, irony, satire
Informed voter for years

Grosse Pointe, MI

#136 Oct 31, 2010
J P Hill wrote:
Jocelyn Benson is a fighter for our rights. Ms Johnson is a stodgy old creepy career politician.
Think about it, who do you want? Benson is a nationally recognized expert on election law. She is young, runs marathons, and yes she is cute. Jocelyn Benson has proven by her actions that she will make it easier for us to vote, to renew our tags and to renew driverís licenses. We are lucky someone of Ms Bensonís caliber lives here in Michigan. Or do you want a career politician looking for another day job where she can do as little as possible and pull down a fat salary?
Seriously? Benson is not Terry Lynn Land or Candice Miller, who has done what you claim Benson will do? Benson's "expertise" is greatly exaggerated. She wrote a book, that's it. Never handled elections or the actual ground work necessary to insure integrity.
As a matter of fact, her STAFFERS were involved in the FAKE TEA PARTY in Oakland Cty, that Ruth Johnson actually caught!

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/harry-reid-sc... (New York Times: Democrats backing Fake Tea Party Candidates)

http://sunshinereview.org/index.php/Michigan_...

As for "saving" money, Grandholm's an idiot with insisting SOS have furlough days, that called for lack of services to the public and reduced revenue for the state...

http://www.wilx.com/home/headlines/46866862.h...
JimM

Cedar, MI

#137 Oct 31, 2010
Get Dems. and Reps. out of all offices !
Informed voter for years

Grosse Pointe, MI

#138 Oct 31, 2010
They are replaying the debate between Johnson and Benson on "off the record" and you should see Benson sqwim about the rumor SHE started about the foreclosure "lists" and supposively deny people can vote. I am telling you people, Benson is exposed as the liar she is!!!
Now she contradicted herself, just 2 minutes ago.
Hope you all are watching.
Johnson is slamming Benson, who has trying to "spin" her lies...
Like I said in a prior post, you kinda feel sorry for Benson who talks too fast like Bernero and trys to convince everyone that she is not lying.
She is lying.
If Benson cannot tell the difference between PAC's and corporations, again I hope you have watched and have seen the liar Benson is. I really held off calling her an out and out liar, but re-watching this debate, you can see the PROOF!

Since: Nov 08

Detroit, MI

#139 Nov 1, 2010
The best candidate.
AlbionRocks

Port Townsend, WA

#140 Nov 1, 2010
I'm tired of the same old party.
rider

Marquette, MI

#142 Nov 1, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay no attention to this liberal impostor
Washington Times July 26, 1989 Google it
Seeking the real truth

Grosse Pointe, MI

#143 Nov 2, 2010
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Washington Times July 26, 1989 Google it
Obama czar of education Google it, most likely the same ages. Is this a double standard? How many parents want this promoted in school, stay with the times rider, according to Obama and the czar, it's OK now, heck they will even show you how to and prepare you for what you refer to in that article.
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/kevin-jennings-t...
Mark Luxford

Grand Rapids, MI

#144 Nov 2, 2010
I support Benson because she's well-versed in election law and very qualified for the office. And, the Republicans have been lying about her proposals. As the voting guid in The Grand Rapids Press pointed out, she is in favor of same day registration only with stringent ID requirements. The Republicans always seem to leave out the second part.
lorraine

Charlevoix, MI

#146 Nov 2, 2010
Liked what I read on this lady
Voter

Grosse Pointe, MI

#147 Nov 2, 2010
Mark Luxford wrote:
I support Benson because she's well-versed in election law and very qualified for the office. And, the Republicans have been lying about her proposals. As the voting guid in The Grand Rapids Press pointed out, she is in favor of same day registration only with stringent ID requirements. The Republicans always seem to leave out the second part.
Yeah, sure, and what "stringent ID requirements" would have to be met and verified? What could be? Same day voter registration already is a mess in other states, bring it here, you open up a whole can of worms. No one is lying about Benson, but she is lying about the Republicans big time. Did you see the commercial claiming "groups" have told voters they could not vote if their house was in foreclosure? It refers to a blogger who was taken to court for defamation of character, who had to retract one of the comments attributed to another elected official. It was in Macomb Cty, where this was supposively happening, which just happens to be the Cty of Dem. candidate at the time. How interesting? You should have watched the Debate with Tim Skubik, She didn't even know how many points were on her license, she looked dumbfounded, than when Tim said "You're running for SOS and you don't know how many points?" She remembered Ruth Johnson's answer of zero and repeated it for hers.
It's also interesting this time around that the FAKE Tea Party was in the same Cty as Ruth Johnson and that Benson's STAFFER was involved. Gathering fake signatures and having a Democratic Official in Oakland Cty. certify them. It was Johnson who caught it. Trust me, a vote for Benson is a vote for Soros and his "Open Borders" agenda, a one world goverment we all would regret. Google Secretary of State Project and George Soros, find out who really wants this country to fail.
unemployed

Lewiston, MI

#149 Dec 5, 2010
I dont like any of them
GOP all the way

United States

#151 Dec 13, 2010
GOP baby
fred

Fairport, NY

#152 Dec 13, 2010
me,myself and i
Support

Detroit, MI

#153 Dec 28, 2010
This is something we all need to do more research about.
hey

United States

#156 Mar 11, 2011
hey, didn't care when it mattered but ............
just me

Olive Branch, MS

#158 Mar 25, 2011
wow

“I yam what I yam”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#160 Mar 29, 2011
Jesco White. I wouldn't mind having his children.
RECALL Snyder

Irvine, CA

#161 Mar 30, 2011
lol at whiners

Holland, MI

#162 Mar 30, 2011
Well if the liberals and Jenny hadn't sacrificed Michigan for the "agenda" these cuts would not be necessary.
even while the liberals were spending our last dime and pilfering our coffers, we warned them they would eventually run out of other peoples money.
just like we warned the liberals they were destroying the housing market.

now the freeloaders are spewing hate because the gravy train ride is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ex-Romulus Police Chief sentenced for corruption 20 hr Bernard 2
Detroit airport gets $5 million grant for taxiway 20 hr ray 2
livonia business man chris martin getting haras... Fri WATCHING LIVONIA 1
Review: Jim The Irish Plumber (Jun '10) Oct 21 Jennifer 18
Dirty Cop Dave Early Caught "Testalying" By Sup... (Feb '14) Oct 20 King Fish BKK 8
chris martin local business man harrased by cit... (Nov '13) Oct 20 Wiley C 8
Boyfriend of Theresa DeKeyzer, Warren woman fou... Oct 16 Dr Leaky 1
Canton Dating
Find my Match

Canton Jobs

Canton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Canton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Canton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]