|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text> Warning 5150 subject spotted on topix
Nobody said anything about majority, the word was lots. We're all being poisoned to one degree or another. Constant exposure to electromagnetic signals, seeding our skies with aluminum etc. Destroying our oceans drilling, spilling, poisoning our drinking water, fracking, spilling etc.
All perfectly fine, good for business.
Whatever is eating you must be suffering horribly.
you have done more to keep weed illegal than anyone by supporting ovomit

what is ron pauls position you idiot loser
Provocateur

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you have done more to keep weed illegal than anyone by supporting ovomit
what is ron pauls position you idiot loser
8 Years you were silent... "NOW" you're mad?

"If Voting Made a Difference, It Would Already Have Made a Difference"
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>
8 Years you were silent... "NOW" you're mad?
liar
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text>

"If Voting Made a Difference, It Would Already Have Made a Difference"
so stop voting

you are the problem

if you want to see what demkocrats do to a thriving economy

look at california
Provocateur

Westminster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

And you're the answer?

Look at what the bush gang did to the world.

If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished.
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
And you're the answer?
I am not running you clueless twitiot

anyone but

NoBlamer 2012
NoBlamer 2012

Mt Meadows Area, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
<quoted text> Warning 5150 subject spotted on topix
Nobody said anything about majority, the word was lots. We're all being poisoned to one degree or another. Constant exposure to electromagnetic signals, seeding our skies with aluminum etc. Destroying our oceans drilling, spilling, poisoning our drinking water, fracking, spilling etc.
All perfectly fine, good for business.
Whatever is eating you must be suffering horribly.
you hypocrite

""Constant exposure to electromagnetic signals, seeding our skies with aluminum etc. Destroying our oceans drilling, spilling, poisoning our drinking water, fracking, spilling etc.""

do you have a cell phone ?

do you drive a car ?

do you use any products that were delivered by plane train or truck ?

you are the problem

dont change the subject loser

you are the problem

you are a hypocrite

find a stiff rope
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Both parties are corrupt. Bush owning 17 illegal alien slaves at his crowford ranch, cooking for him, maintaining his ranch and shining his shoes. And Obama openly sleeping with the aliens for a vote, although the truth of the matter he absolutely hates them along with congress. Colon Powell will not be endorsing Obama this time around. Oh darn. Mit Romney with all that money, just couldn't hire American construction workers to work on his house. They just had to be slave illegal aliens. They all have one thing in common with Sheldon Adelson, Steve Wynn, and Trump and so many many more. They all employ illegal mexican slaves to work in their High Rise Towers. They even hire illegal alien mexicans to build them. This does not create jobs, it gets rid of them. They all help to get rid of the American workforce, and America's idiots vote for them. RON PAUL for Legal Americans $$$$$$$ and deportation and protecting OUR border with OUR military and putting 25 million Americans back to work, Oh NO NO NO we can't have that. We would't be a corrupt marxist country anymore. That man made more sense than all the idiots. I hope we see a nuclear war this time around. I hope Russia, China, The United States, and France, and England have a nuclear war this year or next, I forgot I have a art festival to attend darn it.
patti

Claremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Provocateur wrote:
Pam wrote:
The sad part of this is that Pot is worse than cigarettes: 17 times more tar than 1 cigarette - it affects your lungs, brain, reflexes negatively and lowers sperm effectiveness of males. Smoking it for years can cause you to become lazy, paranoid and every person I know who has died from drugs began with POT! Just sayin.

So says the tobacco shill.
great job, introduction to criminal element. Sneak, lie, loss of motivation and reality. How many adults can't keep alcohol out of their children's consumption. How will they be able to monitor the children's consumption of pot while they are impaired. Would you give you child permission to use pot when you know it hinders their development ? Wake up America
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

patti wrote:
<quoted text>
great job, introduction to criminal element. Sneak, lie, loss of motivation and reality. How many adults can't keep alcohol out of their children's consumption. How will they be able to monitor the children's consumption of pot while they are impaired. Would you give you child permission to use pot when you know it hinders their development ? Wake up America
its better than glue, paint, freon and all the other things they get into

its better than alcohol too

its not like they dont do it already

if it were legal that would eliminate the "thrill" of getting away with something illegal

it would also eliminate the gateway drug aspect because you wouldnt have to go to the black market to get it

sorry you arent smart enough to figure this out yourself
e.e

Clovis, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
good luck

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

[QUOTE who="¬°ADM!"]<quo ted text>
I agree with u 100%! I would very much prefer to smoke sum buds for my chronic pain n ulcerative colitis, n H pylori with mj rather than pop disgusting horrible narcotics pain that at one point helped me de with pain!!! But didn't help me while I was dreadfully sick wanting to die cuz of withdrawals! One of the biggest reaso s why the government won't fully legalize is because once people realize the miracles of this plant...imagine if there were no longer opiates for pain or antidepressants, A LOT of money would b lost! They don't give a shit about the people! All they care about is MONEY! The ROOT OF ALL EVIL![/QUOTE]

GOD: Ecclesiastes 10:19, "A feast is made for laughter, wine makes life merry, and money is the answer for everything.

ALAN: True they don't give a damn about the people they promised to protect the rights of, they only care about themselves and sometimes what their God says, in this case they listen to their God: "and money is the answer for everything."

Would God lie to us?

Absolutely!

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

kim wrote:
Decrimialize so no police record. Just a fine like drinking other than residence. No fine or small fine under an 0z. Government would be happy to rake in money, not ruin someone's life. Decrimialize Good luck Cali
The government doesn't care about if they ruin your life or not. They'll step on anyone to get what they want.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Asian Guy: the laws are there for a reason, genius.

ALAN: One of the reasons is because of paper. Yes do the research. Hurst wanted to print his papers on wood based paper and others were using hemp. So what to do, call your friends in Government give them a weekend of hookers booze and cocaine and you get marijuana made illegal. Then when you get a moron like Nixon it is all down hill from there.

Asian Guy: if you don't follow the rule of law, nobody will. and then, chaos sets in.

ALAN: Cute you don't make a distinction between those laws that violate the peaceful smoking of plants and those where the rights of individuals are protected. Laws that violate the rights of the American people do not deserve to be obeyed and those people responsible for getting them on the books deserve the death penality.

Chaos set in because our politicians promise to protect us and instead they violate our rights, then they educate people like you to be confused about something that violates the rights of others and something that does not.

Why is pot illegal? Do the research. Newspaper. That's right, Hurst wanted to keep using paper derived from trees and others wanted to switch to marijuana, so hurst calls his friends in power and askes them to pass laws making marijuana illegal. He invited them all out to California supplied them with hookers and booze and they started the war on drugs. Back then only blacks used smack and only Mexicans smoked pot and Asians smoked opium and the government was mostly white racists.

If you don't like chaos then how about some justice!

Asain Guy: cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippies. capitol hill is full of them.

ALAN: I bet you learned all those words in church.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.

ALAN: When Marijuana is legal we'll pass a law requiring you to apologize to every single American who's life you have tried to ruin. Hand written personal notes and you pay the postage.

If you are a cop the you promised to uphold the Constitution and each time you arrested someone for minding their own business with their own honestly acquired property, you broke your promise to the American people and you do not deserve to be free in society around normal people. I do not think the death penality is out of line for some of those Sheriiffs in San Diego County.

We never had a drug problem in America until AFTER they were made illegal. Facts are facts.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

patti wrote: great job, introduction to criminal element. Sneak, lie, loss of motivation and reality. How many adults can't keep alcohol out of their children's consumption. How will they be able to monitor the children's consumption of pot while they are impaired. Would you give you child permission to use pot when you know it hinders their development ? Wake up America

ALAN: You probably send your children to the public schools when you know THAT hinders their development. If your kids are stealing your alcohol they are only following the example the Government has set.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

NoBlamer 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
you hypocrite
""Constant exposure to electromagnetic signals, seeding our skies with aluminum etc. Destroying our oceans drilling, spilling, poisoning our drinking water, fracking, spilling etc.""
do you have a cell phone ?
do you drive a car ?
do you use any products that were delivered by plane train or truck ?
you are the problem
dont change the subject loser
you are the problem
you are a hypocrite
find a stiff rope
I think you've smoke way to many stiff ropes.

Slit your wrists it will lower your blood pressure.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

patti wrote:
<quoted text>
If marijuana is what you all say, then how come cigarettes killed millions of people and marijuana to this day has not killed anyone. I really think people that are misinformed and that are obsessed with having such a hatred for people that use marijuana because they are so brainwashed by the federal government, are a danger to society. How many people died today from smoking marijuana. Zero. How many people died from smoking and drinking alcohol today? About 2000 nation wide. And you were saying?????? I'l bet you didn't know that sativa makes you energetic, but in no way like Star Bucks coffee. Star Bucks coffee makes my stomach hurt and I get the shakes and get jittery like crazy. I will never ever drink that stuff again, and I also got the runs. That black liquid will kill you. It will kill you on the way to work. Hell so will texing. But not smoking a joint. I smoke pot every day on the way to work. I also put Hemp lotion on my face to feel fresh and moist instead of all dried out. Hey and it's made in America.
Provocateur

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

patti wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You. Judging from your statement you have no children or you would no that the gateway to drugs is the medicine cabinet or under the kitchen sink.

COPS SAY LEGALIZE DRUGS!
ASK US WHY
After nearly four decades of fueling the U.S. policy of a war on drugs with over a trillion tax dollars and 37 million arrests for nonviolent drug offenses, our confined population has quadrupled making building prisons the fastest growing industry in the United States. More than 2.2 million of our citizens are currently incarcerated and every year we arrest an additional 1.9 million more guaranteeing those prisons will be bursting at their seams. Every year we choose to continue this war will cost U.S. taxpayers another 69 billion dollars. Despite all the lives we have destroyed and all the money so ill spent, today illicit drugs are cheaper, more potent, and far easier to get than they were 35 years ago at the beginning of the war on drugs. Meanwhile, people continue dying in our streets while drug barons and terrorists continue to grow richer than ever before. We would suggest that this scenario must be the very definition of a failed public policy. This madness must cease!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

It is not really madness, I'm afraid, it is addiction to black and grey money. It is addiction to crime and prison building. It is habituation of the erosion of our most elementary rights, it is the media and the middle class being hostage of white collar gangsters.

Prohibition is, and has been since the beginning, a technic to steal your money and to distribute it to special interests and special corporations. Nothing else.

Prohibition makes legal illegality, as the bill NDAA-2012, sums up well.

5 years of prohibition of alcohol = power to "Al Capone",

75 years of prohibition of marijuana =*full power* to "Al Capone".

It is not madness. It is gangsterism.

It is sad that in the land of the free, people have forgotten that if you abandon an atom of liberty for an atom of security, you loose both eventually.

The solution is simple: LEGALIZE ALL DRUGS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. You will see the drug problem will almost completely disappear, except for incidents here and there. Even tobacco and alcohol will be less damaging, and the term "politics" will regain some sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canoga Park Discussions

Search the Canoga Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr snodder 200,343
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr snodder 2,252
Use one word....drop one game (Aug '13) 12 hr Mort Amar 234
Santa Maria Inn 19 hr A Thought 1
home depot rosco bl. balboa robbed today by ill... (Jul '10) 21 hr LITTLE 191
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Twilight sun 7,848
Parks Science & Astronomy Center in Simi Valley! Sat Kathy 2
•••
•••

Canoga Park News Video

•••
•••

Canoga Park Jobs

•••