child protecter

Rome, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
we need to get this creep of the streets! He rapped a 6 year old boy and still walks our streets by our schoools! Hes sitting in a mark buzzard white plow truck with a red plow!Seen him all over town sitting on the streets just watching people or children! PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD WALK TO THE STORE BY THEMSELFS! Hate to see any child get rapped!
concerned citizen

New Britain, CT

#2 Mar 16, 2013
Sure it wasn't good that he used to walk the streets but you're absolutley right he should not have a vehicle. Its just NOT safe for the children of this neighborhood, he needs to be taken off the streets!
just wondering

Oneida, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2013
ok so this guy def. looks creepy but how do u know he rapped a little boy? hes not on the registry?
just wondering

Oneida, NY

#4 Sep 5, 2013
child protecter wrote:
we need to get this creep of the streets! He rapped a 6 year old boy and still walks our streets by our schoools! Hes sitting in a mark buzzard white plow truck with a red plow!Seen him all over town sitting on the streets just watching people or children! PLEASE DO NOT LET YOUR CHILD WALK TO THE STORE BY THEMSELFS! Hate to see any child get rapped!
how do u know he rape this child
holly

Danielson, CT

#5 Sep 30, 2013
Yeah. Proof?
seef

Bristol, CT

#6 Nov 7, 2013
Anyone who has lived in Stota knows Mike Seef is definitely someone you should know to keep your kids away from.......my kids are well aware of who he is and know to stay away. Always wondered why Buzzard has taken him under his wing since he is a cop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Canastota Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Benedict 2 hr POST 19
Terrible Thompsons 2 hr MAC 21
Peg Mason 9 hr Joslynn 5
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) 12 hr SMH 88
know this lawyer 23 hr up a creek 1
oneida molded plastics Fri LBT_Animosity 15
Derek Gossner Fri Rich 8
Canastota Dating
Find my Match

Canastota People Search