Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2009

Judged:

what is is about this town??? it's become so grimy and lowlife. years ago it was a nice quiet small town, typical for all over the country. now if you walk around all you see are dirty, loudmouthed, rude young people who think swearing and hustling makes them cool. they'd be blown out off the sidewalk if they ever tried to act faux-tough in any city in the state. they can't speak a complete sentence, they're always angry and confrontational, every problem they have is someone else's fault, and they live like leeches off the taxes and work of other people. half of them have parents who were the first generation to turn into ignorant, mouthy, combative creeps who never bothered to become educated. this is troubling because it's a decent school district and there is still a core but small group of families who care about education and raise their kids right. canastota suddenly has a huge number of really, really stupid young kids who march around like they own the town and intimidate everyone. i blame the laziest of parents in this community who decided that working part time for minimum wage gave them the right to produce a pack of kids on food stamps who have a major attitude problem with entitlement.
The Cleaning Lady

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Judged:

Man, I don't know where in Canastota you go but I just left downtown and saw no sign of the people that you are referring to. Must be they only come out at night. I have lived here all my life and can think of no better place to live. Maybe you should drive through Corn Hill in Utica to appreciate Canastota.
Haha

La Fayette, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

The Cleaning Lady wrote:
Man, I don't know where in Canastota you go but I just left downtown and saw no sign of the people that you are referring to. Must be they only come out at night. I have lived here all my life and can think of no better place to live. Maybe you should drive through Corn Hill in Utica to appreciate Canastota.
Utica isn't even hard, at all. I hate when people mention that trying to compare stuff to it. If you think Utica or Syracuse, shit, any city in Upstate New York is hard, then you are just retarded.
dumdumduhhh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

So its a problem when mothers need a little extra help from food stamps now?! K miss rich Bitch. Bet you're a fold digger anyway. I'm an 18 year old single mom. I have my own place and a job. I don't get child support. And yea ok I need some hello from foodstamps. I am not ashamed. I'm not above it. Obviously you think you are pfft.
Ceemie

Canastota, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Judged:

dumdumduhhh wrote:
So its a problem when mothers need a little extra help from food stamps now?! K miss rich Bitch. Bet you're a fold digger anyway. I'm an 18 year old single mom. I have my own place and a job. I don't get child support. And yea ok I need some hello from foodstamps. I am not ashamed. I'm not above it. Obviously you think you are pfft.
You should never have gotten pregnant. I do think that young people who have children in high school and then have trouble getting the responsible sperm donor to pay child support should not be my problem as a taxpayer. I didn't raise you and you're not my child. Why should I pay with my taxes for YOUR mistake?
Why should my taxes cover some of your food costs while the other person who is 1/2 the cause of your pregnancy walking off with no financial obligation? I HATE THAT.

Why are you calling someone a rich bitch? How dare you screw up and cost the rest of us money, and then insult us. Grow up. You're not a heroine to anyone. People are ANGRY that you young women do this -- get pregnant, and then require tax money (OUR money) to cover some of your expenses. Face that as a fact. You are not noble, you are not honest, and you are not admired.
ziva

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

Canastota is fine...we just have an influx of outsiders who move here and make it look bad.
lol

Fayetteville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

oh yeah "tax payer" what is your name because i bet youre one of the people that uses foodstamps and public assistance and medicade why dont you stop running your mouth you would be paying taxes regardless if i werent getting foodstamps. do you have a job? do you have food on your table every day? run along and raise YOUR children to be the low lives theyre bound to be because youre from oneida. get over yourself. by the way my child isnt a mistake youll get punched in the mouth.
pathetic

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

Ceemie wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never have gotten pregnant. I do think that young people who have children in high school and then have trouble getting the responsible sperm donor to pay child support should not be my problem as a taxpayer. I didn't raise you and you're not my child. Why should I pay with my taxes for YOUR mistake?
Why should my taxes cover some of your food costs while the other person who is 1/2 the cause of your pregnancy walking off with no financial obligation? I HATE THAT.
Why are you calling someone a rich bitch? How dare you screw up and cost the rest of us money, and then insult us. Grow up. You're not a heroine to anyone. People are ANGRY that you young women do this -- get pregnant, and then require tax money (OUR money) to cover some of your expenses. Face that as a fact. You are not noble, you are not honest, and you are not admired.
That's so ignorant. Either way your paying taxes. But because she made a mistake when she was young does not mean she should be punished and frowned upon because she is trying.to make.something of her self and baby now. Get over yourself. Because she needs help from our system does not.mean she is taking advantage of it. Yes some people do and those people don't deserve help, but those who need it, should get it without getting hassled or bad mouthed by people.like you acting like they are better than everyone else because you never made a mistake before that made you work twice as hard. You are so.ignorant and I hate people like you. Get off your.high horse. You are no better than anyone else.
pathetic

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

daria wrote:
what is is about this town??? it's become so grimy and lowlife. years ago it was a nice quiet small town, typical for all over the country. now if you walk around all you see are dirty, loudmouthed, rude young people who think swearing and hustling makes them cool. they'd be blown out off the sidewalk if they ever tried to act faux-tough in any city in the state. they can't speak a complete sentence, they're always angry and confrontational, every problem they have is someone else's fault, and they live like leeches off the taxes and work of other people. half of them have parents who were the first generation to turn into ignorant, mouthy, combative creeps who never bothered to become educated. this is troubling because it's a decent school district and there is still a core but small group of families who care about education and raise their kids right. canastota suddenly has a huge number of really, really stupid young kids who march around like they own the town and intimidate everyone. i blame the laziest of parents in this community who decided that working part time for minimum wage gave them the right to produce a pack of kids on food stamps who have a major attitude problem with entitlement.
I have lived in canastota all my life and I have.not seen these people you are referring too. Every town has their low lives. Maybe you should.move because we don't want you here anyways, if you can't handle canastita, maybe you should go to stockbridge or something where you don't have.to deal with a lot of people. Canastota is the farthest thing from being hard and a complete opposite from.utica or Syracuse, so like I said to the other person. Get off your high horse. You are no.better than anyone else. Get over yourself or leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Canastota Discussions

Search the Canastota Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
main st stop light shack 38 min bill 13
george 2 hr haha 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
jr barlow 3 hr mike 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Billy O Liar 16,768
kristina hopkins 3 hr haha 17
Kristi Chamberlain Musacchio 5 hr Liv1992 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Canastota Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Canastota People Search