Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

West Liberty, KY

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Is it true, are we not having a car show or fair? If so I guess next year we won't have a. Festival.
WHY

West Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Why is there no car show this year?
That seemed to be a very popular event at the Festival.
saying

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Go to wooly worm!!!
Smiley

West Liberty, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2013
When is the wooly worm festival. Since camptons not having one I' ll go there.
stinks

West Liberty, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2013
I remember we use to have a big parade and everyone looked forward to it. Now it hardly consists of anything at all. I think new and younger people should take over.
SA1911A1

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 25, 2013
Our former Judge-Executive (Raymond Hurst) was instrumental in getting the car show together... I don't think anyone has stepped up to carry on.
Info

West Liberty, KY

#7 Aug 25, 2013
I know were having a fair since the rides are seating down there right now.. Don't know any info on the car show tho..
Agnas Mae Morehead

Somerset, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2013
SA1911A1 wrote:
Our former Judge-Executive (Raymond Hurst) was instrumental in getting the car show together... I don't think anyone has stepped up to carry on.
Well Well,don,t that tell you alot Judge Brooks will no have one if Raymond gets credit for any thing.You have to know how to carry things on be for you can.I hope R.H. runs for judge again,just look at our roads out in the county where Brooks let them put that fiber optic cable and the roads cracked up on the sides,big thinking.And the people of Wolfe County are not stupid just needing help.
RHL

West Liberty, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Are you serious? You are complaining because our County Judge Executive can see beyond his nose and allows Wolfe County to move into the 21st Century with fiber optics?
That has to be one of the stupidest reasons to vote against someone that I have had the misfortune of reading.
The car show has nothing to do with Judge Brooks or Raymond Hurst. It is an event that is sponsored by the Car Club and a part of a festival that is organized by a committee.
chittinme

West Liberty, KY

#10 Aug 31, 2013
RHL wrote:
Are you serious? You are complaining because our County Judge Executive can see beyond his nose and allows Wolfe County to move into the 21st Century with fiber optics?
That has to be one of the stupidest reasons to vote against someone that I have had the misfortune of reading.
The car show has nothing to do with Judge Brooks or Raymond Hurst. It is an event that is sponsored by the Car Club and a part of a festival that is organized by a committee.
TOTALLY AGREE ! There is another group who had heard that the Ground Pounders Club may not be sponsering the Car Show anymore and if not, they will be in the forth coming year. Has absolutley nothing to do with with politics, just good clean fun for eveyone for God's sake !
RHL

West Liberty, KY

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Could not remember the name of the car club!
I am confident that someone will pick it up and run with it.
I think maybe this year it was too late, after learning that they were not going to do it, to get someone else to do it.
Wish we could have something in this town without someone making it political!!
wtf

Tampa, FL

#12 Sep 1, 2013
Who cares about rh and db.... So called "women" in the women's club need to be a lot less snotty. They no better than anyone else
Old timer

West Liberty, KY

#13 Sep 1, 2013
Unfortunately everything in this town is politics. You rub my back ill rub yours. I don't understand why they still have the road blocked me and my family from out of state wanted to eat at the Dixie freeze and couldn't even get in. Different if they was having car show. We all looked forward to car show. So we went to Jackson. Hope they get it back next year.
chittinme

West Liberty, KY

#14 Sep 1, 2013
Old timer wrote:
Unfortunately everything in this town is politics. You rub my back ill rub yours. I don't understand why they still have the road blocked me and my family from out of state wanted to eat at the Dixie freeze and couldn't even get in. Different if they was having car show. We all looked forward to car show. So we went to Jackson. Hope they get it back next year.
IT WILL BE, belive me ! Barring a wash-out !! Plans, like I said earlier, are in the works by another organization. They just didn't want to step on any any toes if the Ground Pounders Club still had intentions of continuing. One of the G.P. members was asked if the were having it, as skuttle-butt had it as out, but there was no definitive answer. This other organization has NO POLITICAL agenda, therfore, look for an announcement soon.
Seriously

West Liberty, KY

#15 Sep 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
Who cares about rh and db.... So called "women" in the women's club need to be a lot less snotty. They no better than anyone else
What does the woman's club have to do with the car show?
Steve

West Liberty, KY

#16 Sep 2, 2013
I can't believe that they let a sex offender have a booth at the festival he should have never been allowed to have a booth where small children would be around it.
Omg really

West Liberty, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2013
Steve wrote:
I can't believe that they let a sex offender have a booth at the festival he should have never been allowed to have a booth where small children would be around it.
Who was it? I can't believe this? I had kids there this upsets me.
Steve

West Liberty, KY

#18 Sep 2, 2013
his name is JOHNNY RAY SMITH from Bethany area look him up on state police sex offender list I can't believe they would let someone like this sit up a booth
Tired

West Liberty, KY

#19 Sep 2, 2013
Why not they let druggies and prostitutes deal on Main Street.
jobs

West Liberty, KY

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Steve wrote:
I can't believe that they let a sex offender have a booth at the festival he should have never been allowed to have a booth where small children would be around it.
That would meant over 1/2 of the wolf wouldn't be able to attend you sicko's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Nutz 151,376
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 27 min Curious Joe IIII 1,794
any bi couples 7 hr curios 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Trucked on by 680
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 hr LMS 26,227
You can fool people 18 hr nat85 8
Jessika Kelly 22 hr Wondering 2
•••
•••

Campton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Campton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••