First Prev
of 4
Next Last
hater

Whitesburg, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2009
It seems there is an infestation in campton...... Jess Banks......Shawn C and a few more from what i hear
me a hater too

United States

#2 Oct 31, 2009
let's not forget priscilla haddix
lets not forget

West Liberty, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2009
Jennifer Campbell and Jeff Brewer it seems funny that they stayed around Samantha Campbell and she is the only one busted. I also heard threw the grapefine that Jennifer got caught and was released the same day and Jeff got arrested the other day and he is out also. So I think this is a little weird. Oh and the pictures that are not posted yet I am sure they are rats also and they missed a few names too. Karma is a bi*** so rats watch out.
Amused

West Union, OH

#4 Oct 31, 2009
Quit selling the s*** and you won't have to worry about being snitched on!
mrs johnson

West Liberty, KY

#5 Oct 31, 2009
lets not forget wrote:
Jennifer Campbell and Jeff Brewer it seems funny that they stayed around Samantha Campbell and she is the only one busted. I also heard threw the grapefine that Jennifer got caught and was released the same day and Jeff got arrested the other day and he is out also. So I think this is a little weird. Oh and the pictures that are not posted yet I am sure they are rats also and they missed a few names too. Karma is a bi*** so rats watch out.
WHAT PICTURES?????
lets not forget

West Liberty, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2009
mrs johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT PICTURES?????
Inmate pictures.
Lol

West Liberty, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2009
Dont forget Dustin Banks, helped arrest over 5 of the new arrests.
concerned

Flemingsburg, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2009
stop selling drugs and get a real job
The bad ass witch

Campton, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2009
Why did Unite not bust all of them ? Unite and KSP along with FBI did not get them all some that is leaft is so well known dealers thay had to knowen about them!! Thay left a lot of them at CMH !Thay only took 3 of them .. Well thay had 4 but thay turned Marry lose and i say if thay would not cut deals and just put them in jail thay may realy make a differance in the druggys in Campton but thay only get a few of the puppys and let the realy big dogs go free to keep selling ! I am glad tht thay are doing somthing anyway at less all our tax monny is not all a wast i gess.
RATS R GOOD

Akron, OH

#11 Nov 1, 2009
RATS help to keep the SCUM off the pond !!
Dumb Ass

Jackson, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2009
Jeff was arrested on something from YEARS ago - totally unrelated to drugs - from a bench warrant that had never been served. Jennifer was not even arrested that day. Shows how much you know huh???
KNOWS ALOT

AOL

#13 Nov 1, 2009
The bad ass witch wrote:
Why did Unite not bust all of them ? Unite and KSP along with FBI did not get them all some that is leaft is so well known dealers thay had to knowen about them!! Thay left a lot of them at CMH !Thay only took 3 of them .. Well thay had 4 but thay turned Marry lose and i say if thay would not cut deals and just put them in jail thay may realy make a differance in the druggys in Campton but thay only get a few of the puppys and let the realy big dogs go free to keep selling ! I am glad tht thay are doing somthing anyway at less all our tax monny is not all a wast i gess.
What Mary are you talking about
just me

Sandy Hook, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2009
Hey dont forget about Tonya Seals she is a big rat she rated on Roger Townsend.
lets not forget

West Liberty, KY

#16 Nov 1, 2009
Dumb Ass wrote:
Jeff was arrested on something from YEARS ago - totally unrelated to drugs - from a bench warrant that had never been served. Jennifer was not even arrested that day. Shows how much you know huh???
ire

For me to be a dumb ass I sure know alot about it dont I. I couldnt careless if Jennifer and Jeff both got busted and went to jail just like Jeffs so called girlfriend Samantha did. Jennifer did not get busted the same day as Jeff I know this. I was there when Jeff got arrested at the doctors office I was sure hoping it was for somethin else now that his young girlfriend he was seeing went to jail. Jeff may not be a rat but Jennifer is and the whole town knows this now so everyone that deals with her are sure to go down also but everyone has the right to who they want to be friends with so go for it.
its me

Versailles, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2009
robin little also was a rat, just lokk tammy Mcvay got locked up.
Whatever

West Liberty, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2009
Ha, if Robin Little was going to rat on anyone it would be her deadbeat husband for not paying his child support agian this month.
Whatever

West Liberty, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2009
er that would be ex-husband.
poor soul

West Liberty, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2009
hater wrote:
It seems there is an infestation in campton...... Jess Banks......Shawn C and a few more from what i hear
clara still with jesse?
someone who knows

Sandy Hook, KY

#22 Nov 4, 2009
Lol wrote:
Dont forget Dustin Banks, helped arrest over 5 of the new arrests.
i hate to tell u this but u have dustin mixed up with jesse. i know for a fact it wasn't dustin
ur dumb

Grethel, KY

#23 Nov 4, 2009
how the hell would u know unless ur one 2 dumbass! i dont know why u'all are worried about the bank's anyways they r the biggest dealers in wolfe co.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Another Vet 7,297
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min scirocco 155,484
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
please help me find my dear friend Clara Patton. 5 hr Linda Alexander 5
What ever happened to the Wolfe Pack ?? (Jun '13) 5 hr thatswhatimtalkin... 23
dena brooks (Aug '13) 5 hr Go-Go 9
Who has the nicest truck in Wolfe County ? 5 hr thatswhatimtalkin... 4

Campton Jobs

Campton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Campton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]