Chef-Boy-RD

Gradyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

I noticed it was open today and was wondering if anyone has tried it yet. Let me know about it one way or the other.
curiousity

Virden, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Have tried it. Campbellsville needed a place like this for along time. With them just opening go when you have a little time. Their specials are good, the ice creams are too. Don't be afraid to go to management to talk to them about a problem. Just don't get on here and bash them. If a manager isn't aware of a problem,they can't correct it. It is public feedback that makes people learn and grow and try to do better.
prices

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

A friend of mine ate there, he said they charge for onions? Said the burger was good though. Somewhat confusing and misleading specials when you have to pay for condiments. Maybe have a plain price and a deluxe price and be less trouble and complaints.
Hope you do great business, know that you all had alot of electrical problems, seeing those electrican trucks there for months. Good luck
Trackstar

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Id love to go try it out but THERE IS NO PARKING!I guess ill have to park three blocks down and hike up to the restaurant as soon as this weather warms up!The only two parking places they have are taken by the owners!Oh Wow!
not another one

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Trackstar wrote:
Id love to go try it out but THERE IS NO PARKING!I guess ill have to park three blocks down and hike up to the restaurant as soon as this weather warms up!The only two parking places they have are taken by the owners!Oh Wow!
Another cry baby. Gee imagine that.
the know it all

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

They have the same parking as all the stores downtown. It is downtown-type parking.
Gee! Walk down a couple of stores.
You want valet parking for a soda fountain?
We went there, it was fun. And, old as we are, we didn't die walking up the street.
humm

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

I heard it was good and look forward to trying it out.
hmm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

that's why i don't shop downtown, can't park anywhere near the stores.
C-vllle Man

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

hmm wrote:
I suspect that many people park farther away from the front door of Wal-mart and walk than they would have to park from a front door of a down town store, for example, Happy Days.
bettylou

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

C-vllle Man wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect that many people park farther away from the front door of Wal-mart and walk than they would have to park from a front door of a down town store, for example, Happy Days.
It is a matter of line of sight.If you can't see an establishment from where you have too park most people will not stop in.Walking distance is a factor,but perception is even more of a determining element.

“You know you wanna”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

hmm wrote:
That's why I don't shop downtown, can't park anywhere near the stores.
That is one reason why we have a country full of people who are well overweight. If you're going to eat food like that it wont hurt a bit to walk a few blocks before and after. Sayin'.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

C-vllle Man wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect that many people park farther away from the front door of Wal-mart and walk than they would have to park from a front door of a down town store, for example, Happy Days.
I can't. Handicapped. Like I said in the earlier post, I wish I could.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

DaveHidden13 wrote:
<quoted text> That is one reason why we have a country full of people who are well overweight. If you're going to eat food like that it wont hurt a bit to walk a few blocks before and after. Sayin'.
Post above is also for you.

“You know you wanna”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Post above is also for you.
So how do you get anywhere then? Not trying to be rude, but you must obviously get out and about one way or another. Is there not proper handicapped accommodations downtown? I never really noticed one way or the other to be honest with ya.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Next time you go down main look around, I mean really look and then you tell me how it is. My elderly mother can't get around downtown either.

Look at the handicapped parking at the new headache we just built in town. Go figure..the employees park right outside the doors but the handicapped walk the length of a football field or feels close to it.
Well

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Oh and to answer your question. I can walk short distances at a time then have to sit down for a little while.
the know it all

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

Actually, our downtown sucks when it comes to handicapped accommodations. We have cuts in the sidewalk here and there. But you cannot get from one end of town to another in a wheelchair without going out into the street....well except for the new courthouse block.
With all the new stores and the Christmas "downtown", I decided to push a stroller through down. Couldn't do it.
So if WELL uses a wheelchair, he'd have a hard time.
We need to take this up with the city council.
Joanie

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

the know it all wrote:
They have the same parking as all the stores downtown. It is downtown-type parking.
Gee! Walk down a couple of stores.
You want valet parking for a soda fountain?
We went there, it was fun. And, old as we are, we didn't die walking up the street.
I agree! Walking dosent hurt any one. I cant wait to go. We were out of town. Plan on going soon.
Joanie

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

hmm wrote:
If you are that lazy then go on to the doallar stores. I bet you are the kind that parks in the no parking lanes. Nothing more sorry than people who do this esp.. when they park right in front of the doors.
girl

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Judged:

are they hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min pusherman_ 128,664
Hot guys at Amazon! 31 min maz 3
This Forum is done 34 min LMS 1
Gas prices 1 hr LMS 5
Worse President in 70 years 1 hr LMS 162
Authorize a lawsuit? 1 hr LMS 2
philpott 1 hr LMS 20
People using other peoples names 1 hr LMS 222
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 5 hr Balling 1,125
Middle Class 11 hr LMS 35
How many Bandits does it take? 11 hr LMS 55
•••
•••