Wondering

Nashville, TN

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Seen Ronnie was back in town. Know his son is around because he's on jailtracker frequently not surprised to see lil Ron there. But where his daughter? She should be like 17. Heard him tell someone he only has one child. Curious?
Hmmmmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2012
If she is 17, and maybe she might be with people who are apparently keeping her out of trouble, what's it to you?
Maybe

Nashville, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2012
Don't know where she is now but her mom got remarried to a guy from Greensburg. Lived here for awhile and her last named changed so I figured she is adopted.
RonniesEx

Sardinia, OH

#5 Sep 13, 2012
He actually now has three kids.. But he chose his drug addicted rapist son over Kieara and his now 3 Month old son (whom he has never met.)Ronnie is a low life POS!! He will lie about anything and everything to benefit himself. WATCH OUT!!! haha
haha

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Sep 13, 2012
RonniesEx wrote:
He actually now has three kids.. But he chose his drug addicted rapist son over Kieara and his now 3 Month old son (whom he has never met.)Ronnie is a low life POS!! He will lie about anything and everything to benefit himself. WATCH OUT!!! haha
That explains why you are an ex. Hahaha!!!
tonya

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2012
I am his ex also and you may not like what Jenny says but it's true. I personally know Kieara is better off without him. She is happy and has a great family that loves her. Jenny I tried to warn you what he was. your child is better off without him. Make him pay child support because he won't make any effort for visitation I promise. if you need where he works, where he lives with his new girlfriend Brenda just send me a message. Kieara isn't adopted she just changed her last name so she doesn't have to have her rapist last name. I still have all the court documents if you need them if they start threatening you.
RonniesEx

Sardinia, OH

#8 Sep 15, 2012
i know where he lives and works. thanks Tonya. and i know kie is much better off. im glad to hear shes doing good.and jax is better off too. he has a daddy. ronnie was just his sperm donor. lol, i know you both hate me, but honestly, i didnt do anything but try to get him to spend more time with kie. he just put a buncha crap in her head about me..he did the same thing to me about you. im sorry, tho. i hope you all are doing great. and i know its not til next month, but i wanna wish kieara a happy early birthday.
tonya

Lexington, KY

#9 Sep 15, 2012
I don't hate you Jenny an neither does Kieara. We understand better than anyone how he lies, cons, and manipulates. He is nothing but a low life drug addict. it took awhile for Kieara to finally realizes he has a relationship with his rapist son. But since she caught him up in his lies she block him and delete him out of her life. she is doing great and already been early accepted to the college of her choice for next year. She is happy and that's all I have ever wanted for her. she has a dad and Shawn loves her and will protect her and Ronnie knows that. do you know why he wouldn't let the adoption go through?
RonniesEx

Sardinia, OH

#10 Sep 17, 2012
i dont know?????
tonya

Morehead, KY

#11 Sep 18, 2012
I don't care now and glad it isn't going through. Her last name has changed and he has to support her till she graduates college. So he will regret not signing the papers. Hope your life is happy now and Jax is taken care of. Be greatful he bowed out early or you could of lived my nightmare because you know he would of put him in danger. My life is so much better with him gone and so is Kie
pofolks

Campbellsville, KY

#12 Sep 18, 2012
Who cares about ya drama stuff? Hahaha! Can't your welfare selfs buy a phone?
tonya

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2012
I don't know who your talking about because I for one am not on welfare. I just chose not to share my phone number with anyone because of old drama.
RonniesEx

Sardinia, OH

#14 Sep 18, 2012
pofolks wrote:
Who cares about ya drama stuff? Hahaha! Can't your welfare selfs buy a phone?
GROW UP!
Tonya

Dahlonega, GA

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Kieara would like you to contact her on facebook. She would like to see her brother sometime. She has her own car and license so I am sure it could be arranged.
RonniesEx

Sardinia, OH

#16 Sep 23, 2012
aww. I would love for her to meet him!! I will look her up on FB! thanks, Tonya.
Kie

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 2, 2012
To my POS sperm donor:
I learned early not to trust people.
Thanks. I forgive you for choosing to be a father to the son you have. The son that raped me when I was nine years old. The son you choose over me. Your mother is right I am just like my mother. I am going to college and making a life for myself. The only mistake my mom made was giving you years of our lives. because you don't have the ability to change. My mom says there is always consequences for your actions. Someday you will realize why I call another man dad. He and God are the reason I have forgave all of you. God answered my prayers and gave me a dad and family. My mom and I are happy. There is no lying, cheating, drugs, and drama. I wish you the best but know you will only have your son in your life. I'm done. I understand more in life in 17 years than you do at 40.The only hope I have is you don't put little girls around little Ronnie curry because he raped me. I'm not ashamed anymore. I did nothing wrong. This sin is for you and him to carry.
Hollywood

Duluth, GA

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Tonya u k what u r so stupid y don't u stop with ur jealous shit u r so jealous of Ronnie it's unreal and u going and telling lies about his son dam karmas gonna bite u hard when it does ur a liar. U got charged twice for purgery on the stand against ur uncle for the same thing u need to get a life cause I would hate to b in ur shoes on judgement day for all the lies u have told on that boy all because of ur jealousy I pray for u cause ur gonna need it.
Kie

Morehead, KY

#19 Dec 6, 2012
I am his daughter. Maybe you should take the time to read my mothers divorce papers from my biological sperm donor. He signed and admitted that my half brother raped me. You can also check the hospital records where I was taken on Dec 28, 2003. If juvenile records were open you could read them to because he was punished. It is a day I will never forget. My mother has no reason to be jealous of Ronnie. Her and my dad are happy. In love and have a great life. But maybe you should talk to Jenny my dads ex after my mom. She knows the truth because Ronnie told her. Or better yet she can tell you about how he tried to get me to be a drug addict like him. Or better yet figure out why Ronnie has pay child support to me until I graduate COLLEGE , my last name changed, and he has no rights. By the way mom never said her uncle did not molest her. She lied about telling someone as a kid. She is now a LPCC with a masters degree that helps sexual abuse victims heal. I'm sure your either my POS sperm donor family or my great aunt who let her husband rape my mom her for 7 years. Either way your nothing for me to worry about. But connect the dots. I was raped by my half brother. Now I will pray for you because on judgement day you'll need them for your hateful, vengeance heart that apparently thinks you have a right to pass judgement. By the way my parents were divorce was in carter county Kentucky. Divorce records are public record. Send for a copy. Read then and see where Ronnie curry admits my rape.
Ronnie ex

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 May 27, 2014
Ronnie curry have girlfriend she is so ugly and drug too
LMS

Campbellsville, KY

#21 May 28, 2014
Good sentence ex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min muletrain 6,946
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Uncle Tab 155,238
Who hauls off junk in Cville? 16 min Help 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min ChromiuMan 131,106
Where are all of your voices MOD 3 hr LMS3099 5
David Tucker 8 hr smh 10
Green Lizard Commercials 12 hr Flint Hill Bandit 13
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Sun sphife 1,147

Campbellsville Jobs

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Campbellsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campbellsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]