Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,680

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67169 Aug 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
If I don't want to read your trash here why would I go read it on your forum. We all had hoped we were rid you haters via the MODS. All you have to do is go back a few pages and see fartman discussing blue talking about him here and he had to come back, that left you or the imposter reporting to him. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who. My money was on you. Your bunch can't stand the thought of good folks having decent posts when you land in droves on threads with your foolishness and hate. BTW, New Jersey had more dead birds in the news today. Dropped dead because a farmer killed them. The only cess pool I know of is the one I described of your crew months back and like many other's you stole the term to use yourself like so many others. No original thoughts of your own. You people make me want to throw up on this thread, who wants to read your trash in your forum. But think what you like. You have proven your lack of character over and over as a follower kissing the backside of fartman. You are probably so proud. Carry on, it is what you do best. Loser
It is original, you have a cess-pool in your back yard. You read what I wrote here, now didn't you. And you slithered into the Scottsville Topix and read what was being said there, afraid the someone was talking about you, now didn't your. It's O.K., just go right on over the Scottsville Topix and read about the shooting over on Spears Road, its interesting. LMFAO at your, you said that I said that he said that they said etc.....
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

#67170 Aug 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Pretty pathetic the crew had to slither back into the thread they hate so much. Obsess much?
I for one didn't slither, I walked heads up through the front door. I don't hate the thread, never did, I was always interest in just what killed the birds. See no slithering here..
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67171 Aug 16, 2012
You are full of it. I have better things to do than worry about what you pathetic losers are talking about. Why don't you stay in scottsville forum and talk your crap. I could careless about any shooting or anything else going on in Scottsville. You people are enough reason not to care and never to come to that town. Glad you are hundreds of miles from me. Talk about me all you want. You been doing it for months. You are obsessed with me. It shows. I was just happy to see your names disappear from my hometown forum, although it didn't last long. You know you reported to fartman about blue talking about him here, it shows. You are a pathetic loser and not worth reading anything except what you expose yourself as here. You are jealous of the swimming pool I mentioned, something you envy. I haven't anything but trees and rose bushes in my back yard. You probably live by the dump or sewer plant and wouldn't know the difference. Now get on your scooter and ride loser, I won't be addressing none of your sick warped posts again. You are a poo crew follower begging for your shot in the club. Keep it up, but do it on the Scottsville thread. We don't want none of you here. Can't you tell by the many negative judge its. We despise you bunch. You are the lowest of slime I have ever read about. So go laugh your backside off, you are all ___!
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#67172 Aug 16, 2012
To all the decent posters, have a great day. It is really nice out, fresh air, cool temps, and it beats trading barbs with the snakes that SLITHER into the site they continue to bash and cry about. I hope you enjoy your day. I am out of here to enjoy it myself.

Good day!

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67173 Aug 16, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>It is original, you have a cess-pool in your back yard. You read what I wrote here, now didn't you. And you slithered into the Scottsville Topix and read what was being said there, afraid the someone was talking about you, now didn't your. It's O.K., just go right on over the Scottsville Topix and read about the shooting over on Spears Road, its interesting. LMFAO at your, you said that I said that he said that they said etc.....
You prove one point for sure. You are here talking smack, can you prove even one of your allegations? The Spears road thread is a waste, it's kind of bizarre also.

Imagine if you will; only two(2} men present for a shootout, no witnesses, contents of security cams not known, one man goes to the morgue, one man goes to the hospital. It seems these are the only known facts.

Home invasion, family dispute, bad business deal, jealous rage who knows??? It's only natural that this story would be talked about, but several Topix couch investigators already have the case closed.

We must have more psychic detectives per capita around here than anywhere in the world.

What little that is known supports nearly zero of the content of the Spears rd thread. NO wonder you like that thread. You are a big proponent of untruths, and misinformation...LMFAO at you

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#67174 Aug 16, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text> I for one didn't slither, I walked heads up through the front door. I don't hate the thread, never did, I was always interest in just what killed the birds. See no slithering here..
OH YEAH! You slither. In fact All the G Crew members are what you call $h!t Vipers.
tinponyrider
#67175 Aug 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove one point for sure. You are here talking smack, can you prove even one of your allegations? The Spears road thread is a waste, it's kind of bizarre also.
Imagine if you will; only two(2} men present for a shootout, no witnesses, contents of security cams not known, one man goes to the morgue, one man goes to the hospital. It seems these are the only known facts.
Home invasion, family dispute, bad business deal, jealous rage who knows??? It's only natural that this story would be talked about, but several Topix couch investigators already have the case closed.
We must have more psychic detectives per capita around here than anywhere in the world.
What little that is known supports nearly zero of the content of the Spears rd thread. NO wonder you like that thread. You are a big proponent of untruths, and misinformation...LMFAO at you
LMFAO at you. I don't need to prove nothing she/it already said it all. Hehehheeee
tinponyrider
#67176 Aug 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH! You slither. In fact All the G Crew members are what you call $h!t Vipers.
Just as I'm slithering now. Dang I stepped right through the front door standing up. Dang, LMFAO, cause of you people I'm going to have to get suspenders, got no arse to hold my pants up, from LMFAO at you people.
tinponyrider
#67177 Aug 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
You are full of it. I have better things to do than worry about what you pathetic losers are talking about. Why don't you stay in scottsville forum and talk your crap. I could careless about any shooting or anything else going on in Scottsville. You people are enough reason not to care and never to come to that town. Glad you are hundreds of miles from me. Talk about me all you want. You been doing it for months. You are obsessed with me. It shows. I was just happy to see your names disappear from my hometown forum, although it didn't last long. You know you reported to fartman about blue talking about him here, it shows. You are a pathetic loser and not worth reading anything except what you expose yourself as here. You are jealous of the swimming pool I mentioned, something you envy. I haven't anything but trees and rose bushes in my back yard. You probably live by the dump or sewer plant and wouldn't know the difference. Now get on your scooter and ride loser, I won't be addressing none of your sick warped posts again. You are a poo crew follower begging for your shot in the club. Keep it up, but do it on the Scottsville thread. We don't want none of you here. Can't you tell by the many negative judge its. We despise you bunch. You are the lowest of slime I have ever read about. So go laugh your backside off, you are all ___!
You read what I and others type on here and for sure you have been to Scottsvill Topix. I haven't said shitt about who talks to who. Don't want to belong to no club. Jealousy of your cess-pool, nawwww, if I want to wash my dirty arse, I will go take a shower. Who cares about your negative icons, for sure not me, why do you go to the trouble constantly put them there after every post, isn't that time consuming. So go take a dip in your backyard cess-pool. I believe that I would take a shower afterwards, considering all of the bird crap and all, you know. Hehehehhehee
easyliving

Barlow, KY

#67178 Aug 16, 2012
he
Carl Childers
#67179 Aug 16, 2012
It aint got no gas in it.
Imposter
#67180 Aug 16, 2012
easyliving wrote:
he
he
hehe
hehehe
hehehehehehahahahaaa

Not tapping windstream anymore so
Who am I tapping now Einstein?
LMAO
Imposter
#67181 Aug 16, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>You read what I and others type on here and for sure you have been to Scottsvill Topix. I haven't said shitt about who talks to who. Don't want to belong to no club. Jealousy of your cess-pool, nawwww, if I want to wash my dirty arse, I will go take a shower. Who cares about your negative icons, for sure not me, why do you go to the trouble constantly put them there after every post, isn't that time consuming. So go take a dip in your backyard cess-pool. I believe that I would take a shower afterwards, considering all of the bird crap and all, you know. Hehehehhehee
Stealth mode rocks!
worried

West Liberty, KY

#67182 Aug 16, 2012
worried about them birds

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#67183 Aug 16, 2012
Interesting wrote:
This comment was left by an individual on an Msnbc release saying that the Arkansas incident was either weather related or the bird were scared by fireworks. Quite interesting possible explanation.
"It is no coincidence that Pine Bluff Chemical Weapons Arsenal is 57 miles southwest of where this flock of 2,000 birds mysteriously dropped from the sky. Surface level winds as well as winds at 3,000 feet were blowing from the southwest to the northeast, precisely in a straight line from Pine Bluff Arsenal to the town of Beebe, AR where this happened. 6 weeks ago, the Army reported to the media that they had completed a 2 year project of burning nerve and mustard gas agents in an open air incinerator, however toxic waste disposal is expected to take until 2013. Until 6 weeks ago, this facility held 12% of all the chemical weapons possessed by the United States.
Is it possible that something went wrong or was accidentally released during the final stages of the cleanup process?
That explanation seems a lot more likely than the one being given by the media that 2,000 birds were scared to death by fireworks. If that was the case, then millions of birds would be dropping dead in every city across the United States every July 4th or New Years...."
Yes, it would.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67184 Aug 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
If I don't want to read your trash here why would I go read it on your forum. We all had hoped we were rid you haters via the MODS. All you have to do is go back a few pages and see fartman discussing blue talking about him here and he had to come back, that left you or the imposter reporting to him. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure out who. My money was on you. Your bunch can't stand the thought of good folks having decent posts when you land in droves on threads with your foolishness and hate. BTW, New Jersey had more dead birds in the news today. Dropped dead because a farmer killed them. The only cess pool I know of is the one I described of your crew months back and like many other's you stole the term to use yourself like so many others. No original thoughts of your own. You people make me want to throw up on this thread, who wants to read your trash in your forum. But think what you like. You have proven your lack of character over and over as a follower kissing the backside of fartman. You are probably so proud. Carry on, it is what you do best. Loser
Well AfakeBeliever, we tried to get rid of the haters, but you are still here. It's sad that you are such a vile hateful person. The way you cuss, you must have found your mouth in your cesspool swimming pool. It's not our fault that you can't find yourself a man, just look at how you act. Your only hope would be your Scottsville suck up and he's not a real man. Hitler could have given lessons on being kind.
ilo

Belton, KY

#67185 Aug 16, 2012
Ygbj
Imposter
#67186 Aug 16, 2012
The word for today is Assamese

Assamese- A native or inhabitant of Assam.

This message has been brought to you by the letter A.

A is for Assamese. Tomorrows word will be- Mahabharata brought to you by Sanskrit and the color red..
Imposter

London, KY

#67187 Aug 16, 2012
The specter is among you now. I have no location no boundaries! Hahahaha I cannot be traced you fools!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67188 Aug 16, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Quote: "We despise you bunch". AfakeBeliever, Queen of the hate crew and bully. Ahahahah. AfakeBeliever, you are not hundreds of miles from Scottsville. Louisville itself is only about 120 miles from here. You are such a hater. Is that Codvine inspiration? You need to find some new material of hatred, you say the same old things over and over. At least your cussing was something new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Bucks For ME 1 hr JoeBlow 1
Green River Marina (Nov '10) 2 hr JoeBlow 105
Southern Gentlemen 2 hr Heartofgold 7
Political TV Ads 3 hr JoeBlow 6
LMS on Forum 3 hr JoeBlow 4
Senate race 3 hr JoeBlow 6
LMS and Flint Hill Bandit 4 hr Forrest Gump 3
warner fertlizer co 7 hr Flint Hill Bandit 27
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match