Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

lmposter
#67201 Aug 16, 2012
Everyone log off, delete cookies and log back on. All at once now, OK GO! LOL
Thread needs a sweep
#67202 Aug 16, 2012
I see the trash is back.
lmposter
#67203 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing you're a racist is going to make this even sweeter. Matthew 5:22: Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.Ur wallpaper is Ugly lol!
Its Sheetrock. Try again, lie harder. LOL God hates a liar....look it up yourself, its in there FOOL.
Lay the egg....then you can cackle. LMAO
Thread needs a sweep
#67204 Aug 16, 2012
I guess I'll have to go to report abuse on a whole bunch of comments again, then cackle like I did something after they are removed...as usual LMAO
yes they killed

AOL

#67205 Aug 16, 2012
Your fascination with cackling, eggs, and chicken asses seem quite evident. Feathering your nest with other people's money seems to make you think that birds are yours for the taking. You might want to remember that chickens aren't reading your chickensh*t conversations.
Spider
#67206 Aug 16, 2012
Any websites you attack through this network are solely your responsibility.All information will be given to proper authorities.Good luck LOL : )
Thread needs a sweep
#67207 Aug 16, 2012
Please start with the Unafarter, Tinpony, and the Imposter who doesn't think he can be located. Or any of the hate-filled posts from their clan. It was pleasant reading all the nice posts by the good people who kept this thread going. That group is nothing more than a bunch of sad, ignorant trolls.
Imposter
#67208 Aug 16, 2012
Mingo be back soon, after me reportem abuse many times LOL. Then me claim to be heap big pile.
Imposter
#67209 Aug 16, 2012
yes they killed wrote:
Your fascination with cackling, eggs, and chicken asses seem quite evident. Feathering your nest with other people's money seems to make you think that birds are yours for the taking. You might want to remember that chickens aren't reading your chickensh*t conversations.
Aw Shame on you, you just cussed at me. Mingo feels cyber-bullied now, me bring heap big lawsuit against bullies. Me show them.
Evi Dently

Madisonville, KY

#67210 Aug 16, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Evidently all the crackpots in KY are here on topix. At least it keeps them all inside.
Amen.
Imposter
#67211 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
Any websites you attack through this network are solely your responsibility.All information will be given to proper authorities.Good luck LOL :)
Me shook up now kemosabe. Me bring heap big bullshat bully lawsuit on you for that. Me hope Una hurry up with get shovel in here. Heap big bullshat piling up now.
Imposter
#67212 Aug 16, 2012
Evi Dently wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
I am considering banning you pal. Seriously.
Me heap big deal TM now. Hey ya ya ya HEY!
Imposter
#67213 Aug 16, 2012
Thread needs a sweep wrote:
That group is nothing more than ignorant
Pot.... meet MR. kettle. LMAO
Spider
#67214 Aug 16, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me shook up now kemosabe. Me bring heap big bullshat bully lawsuit on you for that. Me hope Una hurry up with get shovel in here. Heap big bullshat piling up now.
Mingo's not on the network right now.If he was I would see him.Cyber-bullied? LOL.You're just a wannabe...You have no idea what you stumbled into.ROFL!With that being said,no more words will be wasted on you.See you in the registry,mthrbrd,ram,etc.Here' s looking up ur ol isp.U racist POS...LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67215 Aug 16, 2012
Thread needs a sweep wrote:
Please start with the Unafarter, Tinpony, and the Imposter who doesn't think he can be located. Or any of the hate-filled posts from their clan. It was pleasant reading all the nice posts by the good people who kept this thread going. That group is nothing more than a bunch of sad, ignorant trolls.
I am The Great Una Farter, Ted F. Fartinsky. I am arse deep in Scottsville right now. The only hater in Scottsville is Bluewhiner. AfakeBeliever is the only one here that say's she despises us good folks. She's the hater. Nice posts??? This topic was dead until we came back, because AfakeBeliever couldn't stop bashing us and Codvining. This fake bunch lies and trolls Scottsville Topix nonstop. I think someone needs to take the broom handle and beat your hateful troll arse out the door. Ninny.
Thread needs a sweep

Nashville, TN

#67216 Aug 16, 2012
You aren't the great anything. Wish you would stay arse deep in your town instead of trolling every site with your hateful comments. You hated this site so much, yet you are here again. It was a total civil site to post on until you invaded it with your fake preaching and namecalling of everyone on it. It appears you have a thing for Abeliever. You always try to beat her up and get her to cuss like your imposter you set up with her name cussing. You are mistaken if you think anyone on this thread would bother to visit a site you stalk in Scottsville or anywhere else. You are the most demented poster on here and the only one who can get 10 mean judge its, so it appears there is more than one person who despises you. You are envious of the good people on here and it is obvious. You just hate that you had your wish to have the thread removed from your town and yet you can't stay away. You are a farce. Grow up.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67217 Aug 16, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Me shook up now kemosabe. Me bring heap big bullshat bully lawsuit on you for that. Me hope Una hurry up with get shovel in here. Heap big bullshat piling up now.
Glory be ah. These sinners need some forgiveness ah. It will cost them though ah. For a limited time only any sin that begins with the letter "L" can be forgiven ah for only $189.95 Glory. That ah would include, lies, lawsuits, libel, lily livered, looney, lazy, Little Short Dorks, and stuff like that ah. Don't put it off and try worshipping the Codvine idol ah. Call 1-800-SIN-ALOT right now with your credit card number ah or come through the two lane drive thru at The First Church of Discount Sin ah. That's cash or credit card, no personal checks or EBT Cards. That comes with a 90 day warranty ah. If you get smashed by a big bus or something and you fly up and St. Finger starts shaking his peter at you ah, just show him your warranty card and slide right on in. Halleluiah. Did I say that right? Oh well, I've got cars lined up in both lanes of the forgiveness drive thru. Amen ah.

Remember The Lord loves a cheerful giver ah. Lay up treasures for yourself in The Lords Trust Fund ah.

SINcerely,
Rev. Farter Teddy Farter
The First Church of Discount Sin
Imposter
#67218 Aug 16, 2012
Thread needs a sweep wrote:
You aren't the great anything. Wish you would stay arse deep in your town instead of trolling every site with your hateful comments. You hated this site so much, yet you are here again. It was a total civil site to post on until you invaded it with your fake preaching and namecalling of everyone on it. It appears you have a thing for Abeliever. You always try to beat her up and get her to cuss like your imposter you set up with her name cussing. You are mistaken if you think anyone on this thread would bother to visit a site you stalk in Scottsville or anywhere else. You are the most demented poster on here and the only one who can get 10 mean judge its, so it appears there is more than one person who despises you. You are envious of the good people on here and it is obvious. You just hate that you had your wish to have the thread removed from your town and yet you can't stay away. You are a farce. Grow up.
LMAO at your nonsense.
Imposter
#67219 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Mingo's not on the network right now.If he was I would see him.Cyber-bullied? LOL.You're just a wannabe...You have no idea what you stumbled into.ROFL!With that being said,no more words will be wasted on you.See you in the registry,mthrbrd,ram,etc.Here' s looking up ur ol isp.U racist POS...LOL
Your a joke dude. LOL What happened to you sheath? LMAO
Knock yourself out fairy, We have told you so many times already, to keep your hands off of our IP's LOL. When will you learn?
No means no fool.
Imposter
#67220 Aug 16, 2012
*You're

LMAO Thanks for the laugh Spider puss.
I am untraceable. Cant you get that through your thick skull? I post what I want, when I want with complete impunity. Have for years, and its killing them.
LMMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rack and Cue busted 31 min Simonis860 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mike thunkit 137,843
when cocaine meats heroine 9 hr Homeboy 53
News Lebanon, KY man charged with burglary 2nd in Ca... 15 hr hodge 1
Skatepark destroyed 17 hr Uep 5
Review: International Gospel Lighthouse 19 hr bambi 2
Anyone Know Cedric? 19 hr Cedric Eugene Che... 21
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]