Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2008

“Time To Play The Game”

Since: Jun 08

Campbellsville, Kentucky

#1 Jul 10, 2008
Has anybody heard anything about any layoffs?
thebest

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Jul 10, 2008
Not at tgky just Curtis. Tg has let some of its temporary people go though

“Time To Play The Game”

Since: Jun 08

Campbellsville, Kentucky

#3 Jul 10, 2008
Yeah I heard about Curtis that is bad for them. I know a couple that work and they said that they might get laid off for a while.
mom of 2

Columbia, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2008
yeah I work there to and this is thank to George bush and him making all the money from oil he can
tha truth

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 11, 2008
mom of 2 wrote:
yeah I work there to and this is thank to George bush and him making all the money from oil he can
LOL. You're right, George Bush is getting rich while making his country suffer with the high oil prices, he made us fight a war, to finish off his daddys fight with Saddam, and he's even responsible for the layoffs at factories in Lebanon Kentucky!!! The nerve of this man! LOL

Let me guess, if your husband leaves you, or your dog dies, that's George Bush's fault too isn't it?
humm

Clarkson, KY

#6 Jul 11, 2008
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You're right, George Bush is getting rich while making his country suffer with the high oil prices, he made us fight a war, to finish off his daddys fight with Saddam, and he's even responsible for the layoffs at factories in Lebanon Kentucky!!! The nerve of this man! LOL
Let me guess, if your husband leaves you, or your dog dies, that's George Bush's fault too isn't it?
HE IS ANY EVIL MAN AND IS MAKING THIS COUNTY POOR. AS HE AND HIS DADDY R RICHER..
tha truth

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 11, 2008
humm wrote:
<quoted text>
HE IS ANY EVIL MAN AND IS MAKING THIS COUNTY POOR. AS HE AND HIS DADDY R RICHER..
Bush is the devil.....Yeah, lets just wait to get a nice liberal with no experience in the white house. I'm sure the US will be a lot better off with Obama's plan for free health care for illegal immigrants ...... Things will be much better I'm sure
CUZ

Brandenburg, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2008
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush is the devil.....Yeah, lets just wait to get a nice liberal with no experience in the white house. I'm sure the US will be a lot better off with Obama's plan for free health care for illegal immigrants ...... Things will be much better I'm sure
what does this have to do with the topix.
Allen

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2008
u people need to think about congress instead of george w bush.
Tired

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2008
Allen wrote:
u people need to think about congress instead of george w bush.
Yeah, since we have this democratic congress everything has gone down hill. They like it bad so everyone will vote Democrat for President.
crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2008
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
They sure as hell won't be any worse. And that's "tha truth".
Tired

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2008
Campbellsville lost 4500 jobs when Clinton was in office...
yes

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2008
yes they did remember nafta you jobs go aver seas so some one can do them for 50.00 cents a houre sill ass people
mayor

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2008
tgky will close down but will be replaced by a new industry
what

Clarkson, KY

#16 Jul 22, 2008
are you people sure about the things you are talkeing about or are you the ones that stay at the but hut most of the time
tg slave

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jul 22, 2008
i heard that tg was not going to be laying off at all. but instead they were releasing all of their temporaries untill business pickes back up. we are loosing business with a couple of vehicles for the time being, but are expected to pick back up later in the year. they are moving people around to where their is no overtime. they asked that if at all possible be leineant with them as far as moving departments or shifts... and nobody will loose their job
I Know

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2008
]i heard that tg was not going to be laying off at all. but instead they were releasing all of their temporaries untill business pickes back up. we are loosing business with a couple of vehicles for the time being, but are expected to pick back up later in the year. they are moving people around to where their is no overtime. they asked that if at all possible be leineant with them as far as moving departments or shifts... and nobody will loose their job
I agree we will keep it for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min DITCH MITCH 151,130
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 130,475
Breaking News on Flint 5 min Flint Hill Bandit 473
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Mitch 1,300
Police Office shoots cow. It is Black 1 hr Grammar Police 20
Aerial Fire Truck 2 hr LMS 2
girl on girl 5 hr LMS 13
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Aug 25 LMS 1,136
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000