Comments
1 - 20 of 1,037 Comments Last updated Jan 16, 2014
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 25, 2009
 

Judged:

9

6

6

Homosexuality is clearly a choice. Just as one chooses not to eat broccoli or other foods. Not because they can't just because they choose not to. Of course people don't have the risk of allergic reaction or whatever from people as they would food items.

People are not born to be gay any more then one is born to be a pedophile, adulterer or whatever.
I agree

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

7

7

4

You are so right! I agree 100%, gay n lesbeions, are taking our real world over! n they are not nothing that we can do about it, because they will say"discrimanation"! but if YOU N YOUR SPOUSE are opposite sex, n are both W.H. I.T.E., then in AMERICA, YOU have NO rights!!!!! n thats the truth! LOOK it up if ya dont agree!!
Jason

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

6

6

5

I so agree on this! It is absolutely disgusting. They have there choice to be or do whatever they choose, but this homosexual 'thing' is starting to get way out of hand. For example...in the Miss USA pageant, Miss California(i think that is right) defended our stance. What really amazed me was the fact that one of the judges, which is gay, slammed her for the comment. We must stand for what is right in God's eyes. What is politically correct does not mean squat. God will judge them when that time comes, but we must not give in to the deception of this homosexual movement.
Wondering if

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Jason wrote:
We must stand for what is right in God's eyes. What is politically correct does not mean squat. God will judge them when that time comes, but we must not give in to the deception of this homosexual movement.
Aren't you judging them?
anony

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Wondering if wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you judging them?
no,you are judging the sin not the person
Cry me a river

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

3

THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT IT...It is not natural to be a queer... If some gays started kissing or something, around my kids....I WOULD...pound them!!!!!
Strait Guy

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Bradley10 wrote:
Homosexuality is clearly a choice. Just as one chooses not to eat broccoli or other foods. Not because they can't just because they choose not to. Of course people don't have the risk of allergic reaction or whatever from people as they would food items.
People are not born to be gay any more then one is born to be a pedophile, adulterer or whatever.
You "CHOOSE" not to eat broccoli when you don't like it. When you do like broccoli you eat it because you like it. Can you help it if you like broccoli? No, if you like broccoli you like broccoli and you are going to eat it because you like it. So chew on this Bradley, if a guy likes another guys *#$& or a girl like another girls *#$& then they just might eat it not because they choose to but because they like it. ;-)
wonting 2 know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Strait Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You "CHOOSE" not to eat broccoli when you don't like it. When you do like broccoli you eat it because you like it. Can you help it if you like broccoli? No, if you like broccoli you like broccoli and you are going to eat it because you like it. So chew on this Bradley, if a guy likes another guys *#$& or a girl like another girls *#$& then they just might eat it not because they choose to but because they like it. ;-)
you are one sick person!would you tell "JESUS CHRIST" , who died on the cross for your n my sins this?

“Clean Out Your Attic”

Since: Nov 08

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The way I read the Bible, homosexuality has always been on this earth. I believe there are biological homosexuals, biological asexuals, and biological heterosexuals.
Choosing to act out on your biological sexuality is what you are referring to. Not choosing to be homosexual.
I saw an interview with a "former" homosexual who had been "cured" and the most enlightening thing he said was that he had to conquer his homosexual urges on a constant basis. Sort of like an alcoholic.
Why was this enlightening? This, now married man with children, still had constant homosexual urges. Doesn't sound "cured" does it. He is still a homosexual, just not a practicing one.
Maybe we need homosexuals anonymous....
wonting 2 know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

4

3

2

the know it all wrote:
The way I read the Bible, homosexuality has always been on this earth. I believe there are biological homosexuals, biological asexuals, and biological heterosexuals.
Choosing to act out on your biological sexuality is what you are referring to. Not choosing to be homosexual.
I saw an interview with a "former" homosexual who had been "cured" and the most enlightening thing he said was that he had to conquer his homosexual urges on a constant basis. Sort of like an alcoholic.
Why was this enlightening? This, now married man with children, still had constant homosexual urges. Doesn't sound "cured" does it. He is still a homosexual, just not a practicing one.
Maybe we need homosexuals anonymous....
what in this world are you thinking? "GOD" made ADAM N EVE not ADAM N STEVE! if YOU have read the "BIBLE" at all, then YOU should know that "GOD" DISTROYED a whole town because of this!

“Clean Out Your Attic”

Since: Nov 08

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

3

2

1

wonting 2 know wrote:
<quoted text>what in this world are you thinking? "GOD" made ADAM N EVE not ADAM N STEVE! if YOU have read the "BIBLE" at all, then YOU should know that "GOD" DISTROYED a whole town because of this!
that is NOT why God destroyed those cities.

Now, about this time the Sodomites, overwhelmingly proud of their numbers and the extent of their wealth, showed themselves insolent to men and impious to the divinity, insomuch that they no more remembered the benefits that they had received from him, hated foreigners and avoided any contact with others. Indignant at this conduct, God accordingly resolved to chastise them for their arrogance, and not only to uproot their city, but to blast their land so completely that it should yield neither plant nor fruit whatsoever from that time forward.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Strait Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You "CHOOSE" not to eat broccoli when you don't like it. When you do like broccoli you eat it because you like it. Can you help it if you like broccoli? No, if you like broccoli you like broccoli and you are going to eat it because you like it. So chew on this Bradley, if a guy likes another guys *#$& or a girl like another girls *#$& then they just might eat it not because they choose to but because they like it. ;-)
When people are extremely hungry they will eat almost anything especially when they know it will do them no harm.

The issue is not if they like the food, they will choose if they want to eat or not to eat. Because I'm curious about cocaine or whatever, doesn't mean it good for me to continue to use it. Sooner or later the consequences will make it self apparent good or bad.

“Clean Out Your Attic”

Since: Nov 08

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
When people are extremely hungry they will eat almost anything especially when they know it will do them no harm.
The issue is not if they like the food, they will choose if they want to eat or not to eat. Because I'm curious about cocaine or whatever, doesn't mean it good for me to continue to use it. Sooner or later the consequences will make it self apparent good or bad.
I am confused about your analogy of cocaine. We are not talking about curiosity here. We are talking about biological facts. You are muddying the very issue you started.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused about your analogy of cocaine. We are not talking about curiosity here. We are talking about biological facts. You are muddying the very issue you started.
The point I was trying to make, just because we do something and feel their nothing wrong but doesn't always mean it's the right thing to do.

People can do drugs for a long period of time but eventually problems will occur.

I do not believe a person can continue to do wrong and not suffer consequences. I can only believe after a period of time of constant Homosexuality, I would have to think sooner or later it would have to have negative effects on one mental state because it's not normal for humans or even nature.
wonting 2 know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

that is NOT why God destroyed those cities.
Now, about this time the Sodomites, overwhelmingly proud of their numbers and the extent of their wealth, showed themselves insolent to men and impious to the divinity, insomuch that they no more remembered the benefits that they had received from him, hated foreigners and avoided any contact with others. Indignant at this conduct, God accordingly resolved to chastise them for their arrogance, and not only to uproot their city, but to blast their land so completely that it should yield neither plant nor fruit whatsoever from that time forward.please explain the pillar of salt deal? if you have read your "BIBLE" then you will know what I am talking about!!{QUOTE]
Leon

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Small brain redneck opinions, priceless.
My Opinion

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

It's amazing to see the conversation a group of in-bred neo-conservative Bible thumpers can have when they get together. This is hilarious!!!

“Clean Out Your Attic”

Since: Nov 08

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 26, 2009
 
wonting 2 know wrote:
that is NOT why God destroyed those cities.
Now, about this time the Sodomites, overwhelmingly proud of their numbers and the extent of their wealth, showed themselves insolent to men and impious to the divinity, insomuch that they no more remembered the benefits that they had received from him, hated foreigners and avoided any contact with others. Indignant at this conduct, God accordingly resolved to chastise them for their arrogance, and not only to uproot their city, but to blast their land so completely that it should yield neither plant nor fruit whatsoever from that time forward.please explain the pillar of salt deal? if you have read your "BIBLE" then you will know what I am talking about!!{QUOTE]
I have read the Bible. The pillar of salt? Lot's wife turned around to look at the past when the angels specifically told her not to. Jesus mentioned Lot's wife. Don't turn back to sin once you have been reborn from it.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Leon wrote:
Small brain redneck opinions, priceless.
What do you mean by redneck? What does redneck have to with the Holy Bible?
wonting 2 know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read the Bible. The pillar of salt? Lot's wife turned around to look at the past when the angels specifically told her not to. Jesus mentioned Lot's wife. Don't turn back to sin once you have been reborn from it.
but it was because, that they wonted to have sex with the "ANGELS"!n lot ask them to take one of his virgin daughters, n they said "NO", n they were "men", n wonted the "ANGELS" which ment they were "QUEERS", so "GOD", distroyed the whole town because of it! n "GOD" told them not to look back, LOTS WIFE looked back n turned to a pillar of salt! just ask any" PREACHER"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Limbertwig 147,257
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Night Fury 129,042
Miss me? 4 hr Flint hill bandit 12
Joey Bland 4 hr Flint hill bandit 2
FHB Control/LMS 4 hr Flint hill bandit 7
Principal Paul McQueary 4 hr Flint hill bandit 13
Child Predator - Kenny Losch 4 hr Flint hill bandit 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Campbellsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Campbellsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••