Lawson Crash | Tragedy unfolds when pursued car runs stop sign,...

Full story: Kansas City Star

Four people died Wednesday in a horrific highway crash in Lawson after a high-speed police chase across Clay County back roads and a state park.

Comments (Page 23)

Showing posts 441 - 442 of442
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KCMojo n Holt

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Allen Parvin wrote:
When will the police ever learn.... eliminate them is Iraq.
When will you learn the police are no psychic? How do they know they did not commit a Felony until they stop? Good people stop and criminals run.

When the police follow your logic and let a murder of a family of 5 go because he ran, you will piss an moan about that too.

You are the worst Monday morning quarter back ever.
Officers duty

Humansville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Little poem I wrote many years ago when I started in Law Enforcement.
We protect and serve with a smile
We always go the extra mile
We go to work early and come home late
To us that is our accepted fate
We always lend a helping hand
All across this Freedom land
We live and dis everyday
For suck very little pay
We go on calls like 911
Hoping we can save someone
We do our duty day and night
Nomatter who or what we have to fight
We will always be there to protect you
It is what we live for and what we do
It is an Officer's duty to protect this nation
And we will ALWAYS be at our station.
I'm am sorry for the lose of life. It is a tragedy when anyone dies. Choices made by each of us everyday, will have consequences that will result in some outcome. We mat not always know what that outcome is and may not like it. The choice the drive made to run was made by himself alone. He is the one that should be held responsible for the outcome. If he had done the responsible thing and pulled over everything would have been fine. If he had run just alittle slower in trying to escape everything would have been fine. If he had gone just little bit faster everything would have been fine. If if if, we can always look back and judge. Hind site is 20\20. The reality is people die everyday from the choices they make. We can not make those choices for them. I have seen pursuits were the officer was chasing and the vehicle crashed. I've seen pursuits where the chase was callled off and the vehicle still crashed several miles down the road. We can not as a people blame some one else's choices on those who had no hand in making that choice. The officer if asked would say that he would have prefered they had pulled over for him. He did not make the choice to get into a pursuit, the drive of the other vehicle made that choice for him, he had no hand in that choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 441 - 442 of442
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cameron Discussions

Search the Cameron Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Clinton-Obama agenda 92,198
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 12 hr SURPRIZE 6,873
MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) 12 hr Funny 18,911
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 18 guest 262
thayer learning center (Jun '06) Apr 16 Louis Friend 137
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Apr 14 guest 10,206
Midwest Circulation LLC Magazines BEWARE (Apr '11) Apr 14 Who 265
•••
•••
•••
Cameron Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Cameron Jobs

•••
•••
•••