First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tadpole

Lincolnton, NC

#21 Aug 3, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
I asked this same question on another site so I'm asking it here, too.
Why is it that charming & sexy Men are very seldom good & well-adjusted men, too?
Yeah, I'm back in the flirting mood, again. I just wasn't into it for about a week, don't know why. But, tonight I'm back to my ole Self, again! Lol!
So, line up Guys...Sassy is BACK! LMAO!
You know you can't keep a good Woman down!:)
Unless I'm getting sick, I'm always in a good mood in the mornings. I think it's because all the Scud Trolls are asleep & I don't have to put up with them! They really put me in an unusually bad mood! I wonder why???
hi i am 55 single live the simple life. i find it hard to find a good woman. if you is interested hit me up.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 3, 2012
Be it good or bad, I don't think anybody will tell you that I'm like most other Women.
It's kinda like shopping...I don't really know what I'm looking for, but I'll know it when I find it!
tadpole

Lincolnton, NC

#23 Aug 3, 2012
i might put up my email if you are sincere. im just afraid of weird people trying to trick me.

Location hidden

#24 Aug 3, 2012
tadpole wrote:
<quoted text>hi i am 55 single live the simple life. i find it hard to find a good woman. if you is interested hit me up.
Tell me more.

Location hidden

#25 Aug 3, 2012
tadpole wrote:
i might put up my email if you are sincere. im just afraid of weird people trying to trick me.
Well, I'm not weird & I've posted on Topix a long time, so go back & read it & decide for yourself. I don't trick People, that's dishonest in my way of thinking & I told you I was all about honesty. Trust is important to me.

Location hidden

#26 Aug 3, 2012
tadpole, what's your definition of a "good" Woman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape 4 hr R_U_Kidding 67
Halloween....best places to trick or treat 14 hr Concerned Mom 1
rental Mon Help 2
Nepotism in Benton County Mon Shelldigger 13
the 13th realm (Oct '12) Sun jim 15
rebecca hampp Sun Guest 6
My money (Dec '12) Oct 18 william080886 31
Camden Dating
Find my Match

Camden Jobs