Just curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I saw a rider the other day that was wearing a vest from a Camden mc club. They were bandido colors. Does any one know what club that is or who a contact member may be? I looked on the net and could not find a bandido chapter or support club listed. The bandidos are a respected worldwide club and it would be nice to know there is a local chapter.

Since: Jul 11

White Hall, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

GRINGOS MC. The Gringos MC is based in Camden, AR with several other chapters in the state. The Gringos MC was created by and support THE Bandidos MC. You can check out their Facebook page and contact them from the page at: www.facebook.com/gringos.mc.1

The Gringos MC are not an outlaw club or a gang. They are not here to cause trouble and will NOT cause trouble. Meet the members before and rumors are spread and you will see they are a bunch of good people.
Gringo Prez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

We invite everyone to come get to know us and hangout. We will be hosting events such as toy runs, poker runs, etc. We are a tight knit brotherhood that loves to ride and do whatever we can to improve our community. Like my V.P. said, we are based out of Camden, but we also have members in Eldorado so look us up, stop us on the street, and get to know us and see what we are about. If you have a bike, we would love for you to take a ride with us. Sincerely, Tinman.
Ken alderson just curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Jramion wrote:
GRINGOS MC. The Gringos MC is based in Camden, AR with several other chapters in the state. The Gringos MC was created by and support THE Bandidos MC. You can check out their Facebook page and contact them from the page at: www.facebook.com/gringos.mc.1
The Gringos MC are not an outlaw club or a gang. They are not here to cause trouble and will NOT cause trouble. Meet the members before and rumors are spread and you will see they are a bunch of good people.
thanks for the info. I live in Eldorado and had been asking around and couldn't find anyone who knew anything. Thanks for the invite . When I get another bike I plan on taking y'all up on it. I lived in Texas most of my life and have admired and thought highly of all the bandido mc members that I have met and members of the cabilleros and other support groups. Thanks for the response
Bbb

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Isnt there one in little rock?
Just curious

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Gringo Prez wrote:
We invite everyone to come get to know us and hangout. We will be hosting events such as toy runs, poker runs, etc. We are a tight knit brotherhood that loves to ride and do whatever we can to improve our community. Like my V.P. said, we are based out of Camden, but we also have members in Eldorado so look us up, stop us on the street, and get to know us and see what we are about. If you have a bike, we would love for you to take a ride with us. Sincerely, Tinman.
I am gay. Do you accept gay members? Gay bikers make me horny. That's why I'm so curious.
Gringo Prez

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Yes there is a Bandido chapter in LR. That's who created us. If you live in eldo, I'm positive you will see me. But you can hit us up on the fb Gringo page linked in the first message on this thread. Stay safe.
CrisTell

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am gay. Do you accept gay members? Gay bikers make me horny. That's why I'm so curious.
Get a life Scott before I beat what you have left outta you, you sick pervert! How fast do you race those wheel chair tires to the back of highland home center? You're such a coward but one day karma will make YOU a victim!
Clue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

CrisTell wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life Scott before I beat what you have left outta you, you sick pervert! How fast do you race those wheel chair tires to the back of highland home center? You're such a coward but one day karma will make YOU a victim!
Euless, TX?
Man of Steel

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Euless, TX?
slang for Useless, TX ;-)
Man of Steel

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

CrisTell wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life Scott before I beat what you have left outta you, you sick pervert! How fast do you race those wheel chair tires to the back of highland home center? You're such a coward but one day karma will make YOU a victim!
Go suck his dong or shut up we don't need more sexual obsessed people on topix bringing up that f*cker
Man of Steel

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Eldorado is full gays just look at their topix forum.
chino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Just arrived in west little rock from San Antonio, i am a proud supporter for the bsndidos there, don't know the area in little rock very well, I'm waiting on a call from a bandidos back in San anto for s contact here, in the meantime, are my brothers out there? And who are the supporter mic chapters in west little rock???
chino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

This piece of shit is a joke, u better call more than S.A P.D. As a matter of fact, because your so brave, when I get to u , and believe me I'll get to u. Your gonna spend the rest of yr life..........How u like me now.....!
Zip It

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

chino wrote:
This piece of shit is a joke, u better call more than S.A P.D. As a matter of fact, because your so brave, when I get to u , and believe me I'll get to u. Your gonna spend the rest of yr life..........How u like me now.....!
Shut up punk. You won't do anything. No one would hurt a guy in a wheel chair.
Rabbit

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Clue wrote:
<quoted text>Euless, TX?
Cristell and Lisa Powers both from Euless, Tx? Interesting.
Sun dried dog turd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Cristell and Lisa Powers both from Euless, Tx? Interesting.
yep same person
CrisTell

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Man of Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
Go suck his dong or shut up we don't need more sexual obsessed people on topix bringing up that f*cker
You've been sucking it for me Eric. Have you not noticed this was a pretty decent post until once again your boyfriend Scott had to stir everyone up because of his drama withdrawals? Swamp riders or Gringos, I don't care which, but I hope they teach him a lesson on manners.
Gringo Prez

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Chino, look on the gringos mc fb page linked in the first message and I'll put u in contact with who you need to talk to.
Betty

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Sun dried dog turd wrote:
<quoted text>yep same person
You're stupid

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camden Discussions

Search the Camden Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Nicki Wallace part 3 42 min Judge Judy 19
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 29,059
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr whiskers 9,792
Layla garrett nd Isaac Eli Herndon 16 hr Layla Garrett 27
Queen City strippers Thu Kristen 4
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Thu heather 1,763
Crimes in Camden Thu Crime Buster 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camden Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE