Get a life!!!

Posted in the Camden Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Blow Me

Pine Bluff, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I cannot believe people actually get on here and talk about someone cause they are too chicken shit to say it to their faces...Have you ever heard of karma people...a friend told me to get on here and look what people do in their spare time i say get a life you home grown dumba-----!!!
Tiffanie

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2012
 
shut up. this is why its topix you can say what ya want without revealing your identity. its called freedom of speech. if ya don't do bad things then people won't talk about ya. so shut up. i said shut up

so stop what your sucking and......
Blow me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Screw you you dumb bitch its people like you who need to get a life, this forum should be about things that are important not somebody elses private buisness.So you shut up, freedom of speech has nothing to do with other peoples buisness.And the only reason people do not share their idenity is cause they are ashamed or scared...so blow me
ualreadyknow

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 24, 2012
 
peoples business is not private when they put it out there themselves.
D all the way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 24, 2012
 
ualreadyknow wrote:
peoples business is not private when they put it out there themselves.
Who i sleep with is none of YOUR business tho so quit trying to stir sh#t up. I'll sleep with him if i want to. She bout to get woke up when he dumps her.
youalreadyknow

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 24, 2012
 
D all the way wrote:
<quoted text>
Who i sleep with is none of YOUR business tho so quit trying to stir sh#t up. I'll sleep with him if i want to. She bout to get woke up when he dumps her.
who are you refering to?
youalreadyknow

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

youalreadyknow wrote:
<quoted text>who are you refering to?
cat must have your tongue now.... what's wrong you can mess with someones man but not woman enough to say who...
in your dreams

Burleson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

D all the way wrote:
<quoted text>
Who i sleep with is none of YOUR business tho so quit trying to stir sh#t up. I'll sleep with him if i want to. She bout to get woke up when he dumps her.
when you sleep with someone elses bf that makes it their business. Your about to get woke up when she woops you stank self and no matter what crap he is feeding you about her, if she was going to get dumped why ain't she gone yet. She is not gone because she's not going to be. You just wish she was. What does, "D all the way" mean anyway? Dumb A** all the way!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2012
 
Wow! Reading this stuff, a bit amusing but yet some have a point while others seem to be speaking the truth as they say. Let's start off with, blow me, they say someones personal life is not everyone elses. Well, there life is not so personal anymore if someone knows about it. If you doing something you don't want anyone to know about, then be more descreat about it and don't tell anyone. And, D all the way, sounds like this discussion must be about you, or atleast you took claims on it. I didn't see any names being put out there but I guess this is about you. Who are you anyway and why are you sleeping with someone elses boyfriend? Aren't you scared of catching STD sleeping around with people that have someone?
NothingButLies

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 9, 2012
 
NothingButTheTruth1991 wrote:
Wow! Reading this stuff, a bit amusing but yet some have a point while others seem to be speaking the truth as they say. Let's start off with, blow me, they say someones personal life is not everyone elses. Well, there life is not so personal anymore if someone knows about it. If you doing something you don't want anyone to know about, then be more descreat about it and don't tell anyone. And, D all the way, sounds like this discussion must be about you, or atleast you took claims on it. I didn't see any names being put out there but I guess this is about you. Who are you anyway and why are you sleeping with someone elses boyfriend? Aren't you scared of catching STD sleeping around with people that have someone?
The truth is just as good as a lie when you can find someone to believe it.
ifusayso

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 9, 2012
 
NothingButLies wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is just as good as a lie when you can find someone to believe it.
facts are facts. Lies are lies. Gossip is gossip

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camden Discussions

Search the Camden Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Siwhat 9,715
Kim Ponder Thu concerned citizen 10
white women and black men Thu Jennifer Givens 3
Jennifer Givens Thu Jennifer Givens 3
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Thu Yes 27,899
Larry Williams (Jun '12) Apr 16 boogiebooboo 10
Ouachita County Sheriff Race Apr 13 Deakon 10
•••

Flood Warning for Ouachita County was issued at April 18 at 8:12PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Camden Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Camden People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••