meme

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2012
Must of been upset to see so much truth on the net.......about their affair and home wrecking abilities.......and how donielle's nice boobies get her in trouble alot!!!!!!
poor doug

Chicago, IL

#2 Aug 25, 2012
Sucks for Doug that she screwed around on him for so long and Travis played him like a fool to make him think he was a great friend to him. Doug is a hottie and will find a new lady....hope that Travis gets sued at his ambulance job for touching a patient wrong and Donielle's boobs turn saggy haha.
It is me

United States

#3 Aug 29, 2012
I'd suck those b(.)(.)bs!!!!
TaTaS

Berwyn, IL

#4 Oct 8, 2012
She is so easy. No wonder why she hangs around the fire department all the time. She's a hose jockey lol
Linda Moles

Palmyra, IN

#5 Oct 13, 2012
It saddens me that people have nothing to do with their time but to gossip. This is a private matter between the 3 people involved & should not be plastered on the internet! I guarantee you that everyone that is saying negative things is not sinless! The Bible teaches us that gossiping is a sin & that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God! Even if you don't agree with things everyone involved deserves to be treated with respect. We all have to answer to God for what we do-NOT to man! Instead of wasting your time posting garbage you should be praying for everyone involved and for yourselves. I've lived in this community my whole life and this just breaks my heart! People need to grow up and try living your own lives and clean your own back door steps! When you look in the mirror you see yourself-not someone else and when judgement day comes you will stand before God the same way...all alone! The Golden Rule is that we should treat people the way we want to be treated...it's not a hard concept! No one is perfect...the only sinless man on this earth was crucified by man! Jesus died on the cross for all of us! Maturity goes a long way. Please think before you speak and go judging....God is watching all of us! I pray for God's mercy, love and wisdom in this whole situation. These are real people with real lives.
Pls

Windsor, WI

#6 Oct 15, 2012
^ Prove your theory on God and Jesus, and whoever else from a book. I was raised in a church and am not sure what to believe, but believe this much, Travis and Donielle are trash. They, for over 3 years have screwed around on Doug with each other, all while making Doug think Travis is his close buddy. He got close with Doug, just so he could keep banging Doug's "fiance" That chick thinks she is hot stuff but she isn't sh!t. I've heard stories about Travis trying to screw around and mess up multiple families. I know I have sinned, but I am not so sure there is a heaven or a hell to go to, but I am pretty sure it is lights out, game over in the end, so don't go giving me your godly speech. Atleast I am not out screwing a bunch of taken men, trying to break up homes, like Travis does with women. And no, I highly doubt this was a one time thing, as they flaunt their little hidden relationship all over town. She is easy, he is easy, so they are easy together. Why doesn't she just leave Doug and be with Travis since aparantly that is what she wants. By the way, I like that "hose jockey" saying...pretty funny because I am pretty sure she had multiples at the fire department too.
Wake Up

Centerville, IN

#7 Oct 15, 2012
Linda Moles wrote:
It saddens me that people have nothing to do with their time but to gossip. This is a private matter between the 3 people involved & should not be plastered on the internet! I guarantee you that everyone that is saying negative things is not sinless! The Bible teaches us that gossiping is a sin & that ALL have sinned and come short of the glory of God! Even if you don't agree with things everyone involved deserves to be treated with respect. We all have to answer to God for what we do-NOT to man! Instead of wasting your time posting garbage you should be praying for everyone involved and for yourselves. I've lived in this community my whole life and this just breaks my heart! People need to grow up and try living your own lives and clean your own back door steps! When you look in the mirror you see yourself-not someone else and when judgement day comes you will stand before God the same way...all alone! The Golden Rule is that we should treat people the way we want to be treated...it's not a hard concept! No one is perfect...the only sinless man on this earth was crucified by man! Jesus died on the cross for all of us! Maturity goes a long way. Please think before you speak and go judging....God is watching all of us! I pray for God's mercy, love and wisdom in this whole situation. These are real people with real lives.
Maybe you should save your prayer and preaching for your son. Sounds like he's needs it more. Besides, what do you think topix is for?....everyone loves some good gossip!
seriously

Brookfield, WI

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Seriously Linda. You're just as hypocritical as others for defending the sin. Crazy you are. Lol
scared

Chicago, IL

#9 Oct 22, 2012
You scared to come find out his skeletons in the closet Linda. He's not the godly man you want him to.be.
davina

United States

#10 Oct 22, 2012
im going to hell in every religion
i think

Lake Zurich, IL

#11 Dec 11, 2012
I think people should believe what they want to but not try to force them on others like Linda does. But at the same time I think my buddy doug needs to wake up and boot the h o to the curb. He deserves so much better. Hell she is already with Travis today. Open your eyes doug and get rid of her.
Typical

Richmond, IN

#12 Mar 2, 2013
What a terrible thing to do. Bring a child into to this world with a good hard working young man and to feel the need to cheat and to be selfish and not put her family first to break up their family. I hope she's miserable and weeps every night. Shame on her. And shame on anyone backing her choice. Same thing about that Sare girl although scores better off without that troll.
damn

Rockford, IL

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Did Doug and her part ways or is he just in the dark about her staying at Travis' house last night. She can't deny it since her car was completely snow covered in his driveway.
Daniel

Richmond, IN

#14 Mar 6, 2013
Its just a shame that Doug is away busting his ass at annual training and she is running around getting her ass busted ironic isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cambridge City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bad wreck on bunker hill 16 min Simba Bigolli 6
Crystal Duncil 48 min Cantaloupe 7 4
Lindsay and Amanda 50 min just my opinion 3
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 55 min Doug77 7,497
You're a bitch and I don't like you 1 hr John Banks 11
School Superintendent ask for a 12K Raise 2 hr A thought 42
Fancee 2 hr jen 4
Cambridge City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web