Seth Hardy - Up Close and Personal

Jan 17, 2009 Full story: profile.myspace.com 78
About me: i am a seabee in the united states navy, i have viseted 90% of the world already i am 20 years of age, i hate california but that is wherei am going to be living for thenext 5 years, i have a few hobbies but most are ilegallbut hey what can i say................... my fav prayers............... "And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."................ "And when I vest my flashing sword And my hand takes hold in judgement I will take vengeance upon mine enemies And I will repay those who hase me O Lord, raise me to Thy right hand And count me amoung Thy saints ." "Whosoever shed last blood. By man shall his blood be shed. For immunity of god make he the man. Destroy all that which is evil. So that which is good may flourish. And I shall count thee amoung my favoured sheep. And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven." "Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god. " Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“No News is No News”

Since: Jan 07

Camarillo, CA

#1 Jan 19, 2009
He hates California...but that is where he will be living for the next 5 years....

He should not be able to live anywhere for being so darn evil, ruthless, stupid...
okdokey

Moundridge, KS

#2 Jan 21, 2009
Are you implying that the Word of our Lord is evil, ruthless, stupid...? And please, this was posted to MySpace how many years ago? I'm beginning to wonder just what kind of life you lead after reading the other blogs about this case. I'm so sorry that you have such a negative, unforgiving opinion about the people involved in this case. Where does all this hatred come from? Are you spending as much time on blogs for the other three defendants as you are on this one?

“No News is No News”

Camarillo, CA

#3 Jan 22, 2009
Get serious Okdokey...
What I am implying is what a freakin weirdo this character is...He can try to plant bombs to take someone's life that did him no wrong and then preach the word of the lord?! OKKKKKKKKKK

Regarding the timeframe in which he had posted the profile...Why don't you visit his site on myspace and read the part next to his photo
"Hey im im big shit talk to my brother sean A.K.A braindead11203 to find out more"

From what I am seeing...this idiot is showing no remorse, reguards, or regret. He's in big shit?! Well, I'd rather be in Big Shit then dead...

To respond to your question about me spending time blogging about Seth...He is not my priority now...You apparently haven't noticed that Matthew Toerner is the topic of my discussions and Seth is low on my priority list at this point. But don't worry...he will get his.
MOM

Orange, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2009
Allison, why are you so fixated on this case. Yes it is a terrible tragedy for all involved but you seem to be taking it personally. Are you personally involved in the case.
If you know anything abut young adults and myspace, they try to look tough. You can't take anything on myspace seriously.
I thought you worked for a newspaper and were following the trial(I may er wrong) but you seem to be obsessed. Relax and let the court system do what it was intended to do and just report the facts not opinion.
Okay

Burbank, CA

#5 Feb 2, 2009
Justice will be served. If Seth was smart he would take a plea deal after the rest of the trials end with guilty verdict.

“No News is No News”

Camarillo, CA

#6 Feb 3, 2009
MOM wrote:
Allison, why are you so fixated on this case. Yes it is a terrible tragedy for all involved but you seem to be taking it personally. Are you personally involved in the case.
If you know anything abut young adults and myspace, they try to look tough. You can't take anything on myspace seriously.
I thought you worked for a newspaper and were following the trial(I may er wrong) but you seem to be obsessed. Relax and let the court system do what it was intended to do and just report the facts not opinion.
MOM, when you child is murdered senslessly then come and talk about justice or whatever else you want to talk about...until then...shut your trap and watch the guilty verdicts come in this week...Murder in the 1st, conspiracy to commit murder, lying in wait, and they could have charged the two with being complete idiots if that were against the law.
Amazed

Moundridge, KS

#7 Feb 4, 2009
Allison, I agree with MOM, you seem to be obsessed with this case. MOM simply made the comment that she thought you worked for a newspaper. I can tell you that if you did work for a newspapar you would not be on major stories because of your close mindedness, hateful comments and that you seem to put yourself personally into the story. MOM also said that anything on MySpace can't be taken seriously. Since you seem to be so personally involved, can we take you seriously? You've made some outrageous comments not only on this blog site but on the other blog for Seth Hardy as well as the ones for Matthew Toerner and Shannon Butler. I have yet to see a blog for Rebecca Braswell or do you know her personally too?

“No News is No News”

Camarillo, CA

#8 Feb 4, 2009
To all of the Kansas city bloggers who are defending any or all of the scumbags on trial...I did not know any of the suspects who are on trial nor did I know the murder victim and his family...I simply know right from wrong and gave my opinion accordingly. If you don't like what I have to say...quit reading my posts. Maybe you are the ones personally involved with one of the defendants and you just can't handle the truth...Are you the parent who failed your child Seth?! Probably so...but like I give a rats as$.
The wait is almost over

Meridian, ID

#9 Feb 5, 2009
Allison, Don't stop posting...I'll be here to read your posts.
It amazes me how the families of the men and women (women used loosely) responsible for the death of Marmo can't put the family tie aside to stand up and say "my relative is involved in a terrible crime and should be held responsible for their actions". If it were someone unrelated to them, they would be all over it. An innocent young man is dead! A little girl is growing up without her dad! Wake up folks!
Interested

Camarillo, CA

#10 Feb 5, 2009
The wait is almost over wrote:
Allison, Don't stop posting...I'll be here to read your posts.
It amazes me how the families of the men and women (women used loosely) responsible for the death of Marmo can't put the family tie aside to stand up and say "my relative is involved in a terrible crime and should be held responsible for their actions". If it were someone unrelated to them, they would be all over it. An innocent young man is dead! A little girl is growing up without her dad! Wake up folks!
Sadly, that is the way our society is today. No PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY! It's not Hardy's or Toerner's fault they got involved, all blame is put on the girls for soliciting the boys. Also, while they are at it, blame local law enforcement, NCIS, the governor, congressmen, and senator for not investigating or intervening prior to Marmo's murder. These agencies are negligent for not properly aiding
Marmo, but they are NOT responsible for the defendants' involvement!!
MOM

Orange, CA

#11 Feb 5, 2009
Allison, don't tell me to keep my trap shut. I have as much right as you to comment. You are being rude. I do know and believe in our justice system and that it says you are innocent until proven guilty. You seem to have judged them before the the trial. Let the courts decide and justice will prevail. It they are found guilty they will take their punishment.You seem so hostile and yet you say you don't know either side personally.
I may not have had one of my children murdered but I am friends with some one who had her daughter senselessly murdered. It would be an understatement to say she was devastated but she also just waited until the trial to speak up.She had faith in our system. You should too.
fryed

Moundridge, KS

#12 Feb 6, 2009
i agree cali,SUCKS,and i tink it is becus of people like allison...ben their ,done that.
U.S.N.long ago...i have nothing to say about
this case exept what do people want more blood.
and, i am from the riley area.
so ali from cali have at it.

“No News is No News”

Camarillo, CA

#13 Feb 6, 2009
Sorry for the delay in my response, Mom and Fryed. I was a little busy celebrating the GUILTY verdicts for Braswell and Toerner.
MOM

Orange, CA

#14 Feb 9, 2009
Allison, I still say you are obsessed with this crime. Way more than other people who are not personally involved. Get a life. Be obsessed about something that you can improve society with. Help in a shelter, volunteer in a school.Do some good in your life. Don't spend your time in a courtroom where you don't know the people involved.
enough

Camarillo, CA

#15 Feb 9, 2009
MOM, you seem to be a bit obsessed with this crime yourself. Stop judging others and take some of your own advice.
MOM

Orange, CA

#16 Feb 10, 2009
Allison, I'm not obsessed with the crime, but I do know one of the boys involved personally. I would just check in here to see what is going on in the trial. Your rudeness and lack of professionalism is what has me obsessed, and I have been logging on only to see your replies.
By the way I do volunteer work all the time so i have taken my own advise. I volunteer at church, food kitchens, various charities, with the scouts and two hospitals. Plus I work with underprivileged kids as my job. I do not bad mouth people whether I feel they are good or bad, right or wrong. I hope you can say the same.
cam145

Kennett Square, PA

#17 Feb 11, 2009
nice "prayer," seth. i guess youve seen the movie "boondock saints," too. seth is a fckin LOSER who recieved sexual favors to commit attempted murder. ahahahahahahaha, how pathetic! hey seth, what did these women give you that you couldnt get for $20 on the street? his profile talks about how "evil" he is...HA! he's not evil, hes just a fck-up! you wanna know whats evil? the butt raping you will get in prison! people like seth make me sick and his family should be ashamed! so preach all the made-up as-seen-in-the-movies "prayers" you want, youre STILL gunna rot in hell!
cam145

Kennett Square, PA

#18 Feb 11, 2009
attempted murder. ahahahahahahaha, how pathetic! hey seth, what did these women give you that you couldnt get for $20 on the street? his profile talks about how "evil" he is...HA! he's not evil, hes just a fck-up! you wanna know whats evil? the butt raping you will get in prison! people like seth make me sick and his family should be ashamed! so preach all the made-up as-seen-in-the-movies "prayers" you want, youre STILL gunna rot in hell!
Stephanie

Bakersfield, CA

#19 Feb 11, 2009
So first of all I want to say my heart goes out to the family of John Marmo and his daughter Heather.

My father lives in the same complex as Marmo. So he has been following the case very closely, and it is something we discuss whenever new things come up. I must say I am absolutely appalled at all the key players in this.

So many people heard of this plot, or were asked to participate. Most of them servicemen or women themselves? At what point, does someone step up and recognize that this is serious behavior and should be reported? Several higher ranking officials were also made aware of the situation as well as heard this face to face? Where is their accountability in this? Several letters were written by Marmo's sister pleading for help, letting people know that his ex-wife was trying to kill her brother! Yet everything fell on deaf ears! And we wonder why our country is falling apart at the seams? Those that are here to protect and serve did nothing to protect and serve one of their own! It is shameful!

Yes I know this is not a reflection on our military as a whole. I love our military and respect the service men and women very much! I am only referring to those that came in contact with those involved in this case!

As for defending anyone involved in the murder of this young man, you should be ashamed! At one point he or she may have been a great person with a big heart. But at that very moment, they were not. They did not care about their Mothers or their Fathers, their children, siblings or friends! If so, they would never have followed through! They were all adults, and they all made adult decisions, whether influenced or not, they should have thought for themselves. Regardless of how horrible of a person they claimed Marmo was, at no time did GOD ever give you the authority to act on his behalf!

Family ties aside, if this man was your son, none of you would be defending the people involved in his murder!! Though it is tough and you love your family, you cannot put your morals aside (assuming you have them) just because the people involved are part of your family.

I am very happy that two of them have already been convicted!! I would like to see them both get the death penalty! Prison is too good for either one of them! Now we just wait the conviction of two more!!

Although prison is a brutal place, I would rather go to prison than face God in an act like this!

Once again my thoughts, prayers and congrats go out to the Marmo family!!

“No News is No News”

Camarillo, CA

#20 Feb 12, 2009
okdokey wrote:
Are you implying that the Word of our Lord is evil, ruthless, stupid...? And please, this was posted to MySpace how many years ago?
UPDATE: In response to your question about the post to Myspace being how many years ago... Here's the answer...

If you link to Seth's Myspace Profile, it shows that the last login was 2/11/09. I would imagine his brother sean A.K.A braindead11203, has access to his profile page. So, that explains that...Seth is from a stupid family who doesn't realize they should remove some of the content found on their relatives page that gives me and others reasons to blog about what an idiot Seth is. I guess to them it must be "cool" to be sitting in jail on a conspiracy to commit murder charge! Go figure...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camarillo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 44 min Cali Girl 2014 200,992
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 16 hr ForkBelly 7,962
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
Review: Hollywood Beach Deli Sep 17 quantifying 3
Loud booming noise. Explosive sound 9/6/14 Sep 13 Jeff Grifey 2
•••

Camarillo News Video

•••
•••

Camarillo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Camarillo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE