created by: Jenn Lockhart | Sep 25, 2010

Calvert City, KY

47 votes

Would you support a city ordinance banning pit bulls & mixed breed pit bulls?

Click on an option to vote

• Absolutely
  • Never
  • Heck, I'd just like to see them enact a leash law!
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2012
HOME

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

That would be horrible!!!!!!!! I have a pit and I have owned one before him, and I have mix breed puppies, and they are the most wonderful dogs.... Its NOT the dogs, its the OWNERS!!!!! My pit is the biggest baby out there and hes a 70 lap dog....The worst thing he would do is lick you to death. People really need to realize its not the breed and quit abusing these innocent dogs because of their name. So many die in shelters because people are afraid of the name, many good family dogs are missing their chances a good loving homes because of this stigma bad people have put on these GOOD DOGS.
I hate druggies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Only Meth heads and wanna be thugs raise or own Pit- Bulls. Ask any policeman and they'll tell you where there's a Pit Bull there are drugs. So yes get rid of these dogs. They are to strong and deadly and their owners are to inbred to control them.
HOME

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

REALLY??? You're an idoit. That's all I have to say....no sense in wasting time on your stupidity.
Shocked

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2010

I agree with HOME that may be the stupider thing I've ever heard someone say
Lenan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2010

Judged:

It's the drug heads that own pit bulls. Get rid of them before a child gets killed......Home makes a good point that it's the owners not the dogs, but the owners area all METH HEADS!!!!!!
Anonymous

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

I own a pit bull/ boxer mix. I am NOT a drug dealer or meth head. Quit showing your inbreeding and your ignorance by such proclamations.
yeahyeahyeah

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Ppl r doin meth around their kids and ur worked about their dog?!?! I had a pit. Best dog I ever had. An I've never done any drugs. I got bit by a cocker spaniel... We should outlaw them too!! Morons...
Sad

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Let's just make it legal to shoot any loose pit on sight
huh?

Bardwell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2012

Sad wrote:
ur stupid hopefully they shoot u when u are runnin loose!
Bang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

Sad wrote:
You mean it's not already legal?
iwouldknow

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I've been bitten by a spitz, poodle, cocker spaniel, chihuahua, German shepherd, and a pitbull. Oh, and several CATS. Animals are animals; they all can bite. It's just that bully breeds have the power to do real damage. They don't need to be outlawed, just taken away from idiots who don't know how to handle them. My pit mix is the smartest dog I've ever owned. I'd be pissed if he got singled out just because of his breed line. BTW, I don't do drugs or sell them, so not all pit owners are losers.
quarryguy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I love stupid ppl. I have a bluepit. I think im will teach him to bite stupid ppl. As far as shooting a loose pit. I shoot all loose dogs. Wow i have never wrote anythi.g this lo g on here. Must be the meth.
Fu@kin Idiots
God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calvert City Discussions

Search the Calvert City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min DITCH MITCH 146,980
Livingston Co Schools (Jun '12) 2 hr New parent 25
Drug addicts are scum (Mar '13) 2 hr Huge D 32
What happened to Savana Selwitz discussion????? 2 hr Joey 21
I miss her 8 hr luc 6
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 10 hr _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 22 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
•••
•••
•••
Calvert City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Calvert City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••