First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#83 Aug 10, 2013
Codes always lead to selective enforcement
Just look around at some of the usual dumps in Cahokia that nothing is done about
The only person that did things fairly to everyone was Frank Bergman...and you ran him away
Jeffrey

Dupo, IL

#84 Aug 12, 2013
Brian wrote:
Codes always lead to selective enforcement
Just look around at some of the usual dumps in Cahokia that nothing is done about
The only person that did things fairly to everyone was Frank Bergman...and you ran him away
Piss off if it wasn't for Gary and Bob this town would look 100 times worse, they are doing what they can to keep it up, and as far as Frank"fill your pockets up and steal as much as you can"Bergman he is a bitch and so are you Brian!!!!!!!!!!
I C U

Dupo, IL

#85 Aug 12, 2013
Cahokia wants to know wrote:
Because he has cornwells balls in his mouth !!! Bob is a slob!!! Oh yea and a snake too
But your ole lady likes his snake,Do you think your the only one that bent her over that couch?
CHS

Waterloo, IL

#86 Aug 12, 2013
I have called code enforcement over a month ago about a house on St. Williams with trash at the curb. They don't have trash pick up but still put the trash at the street for the dogs to drag around. They also have a junk car. Also called the mayors office. Still waiting for something to be done.
Info

Troy, IL

#87 Aug 12, 2013
CHS wrote:
I have called code enforcement over a month ago about a house on St. Williams with trash at the curb. They don't have trash pick up but still put the trash at the street for the dogs to drag around. They also have a junk car. Also called the mayors office. Still waiting for something to be done.
Call the mayors office and get the name of who you speak to because you probably won't get him. It is best to send a letter.
There is one black woman there that don't do her job.
concernd cahokia resident

Mountain View, CA

#88 Aug 16, 2014
When are ya going to enforce the code laws in st Joe they park in yards throw trash in road and in peoples yards drive as fast as they want smoke pot walking down the middle of the street
Code Enforecement

France

#89 Aug 16, 2014
THose code enforcers should take a look over on Godin Avenue. Something should be done about those disgusting shacks there. We have enough problems in Cahokia as it is
Richard Rollo

United States

#90 Aug 16, 2014
Code Enforecement wrote:
THose code enforcers should take a look over on Godin Avenue. Something should be done about those disgusting shacks there. We have enough problems in Cahokia as it is
Stop by Godin ave and get your face smashed in
Monya

Edwardsville, IL

#91 Aug 17, 2014
I like getting my face smashed in by a big black man having sex with my mouth. I prefer when they set on my face so my nose is up their butts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational Quotes 3 hr Wilson 6
green monkeys 5 hr bob 1
same sex marriage (Jan '14) 20 hr Abby 10
Old unsolved murders (Nov '08) 22 hr a dear friend of ree 283
Trucker posting on every thread Thu 16 Wheeler 1
457 Godin Wed Monya Ratster 2
Sale prices Wed hog watcher 3
Cahokia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web