Comments
81 - 89 of 89 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#83 Aug 10, 2013
Codes always lead to selective enforcement
Just look around at some of the usual dumps in Cahokia that nothing is done about
The only person that did things fairly to everyone was Frank Bergman...and you ran him away
Jeffrey

Dupo, IL

#84 Aug 12, 2013
Brian wrote:
Codes always lead to selective enforcement
Just look around at some of the usual dumps in Cahokia that nothing is done about
The only person that did things fairly to everyone was Frank Bergman...and you ran him away
Piss off if it wasn't for Gary and Bob this town would look 100 times worse, they are doing what they can to keep it up, and as far as Frank"fill your pockets up and steal as much as you can"Bergman he is a bitch and so are you Brian!!!!!!!!!!
I C U

Dupo, IL

#85 Aug 12, 2013
Cahokia wants to know wrote:
Because he has cornwells balls in his mouth !!! Bob is a slob!!! Oh yea and a snake too
But your ole lady likes his snake,Do you think your the only one that bent her over that couch?
CHS

Waterloo, IL

#86 Aug 12, 2013
I have called code enforcement over a month ago about a house on St. Williams with trash at the curb. They don't have trash pick up but still put the trash at the street for the dogs to drag around. They also have a junk car. Also called the mayors office. Still waiting for something to be done.
Info

Troy, IL

#87 Aug 12, 2013
CHS wrote:
I have called code enforcement over a month ago about a house on St. Williams with trash at the curb. They don't have trash pick up but still put the trash at the street for the dogs to drag around. They also have a junk car. Also called the mayors office. Still waiting for something to be done.
Call the mayors office and get the name of who you speak to because you probably won't get him. It is best to send a letter.
There is one black woman there that don't do her job.
concernd cahokia resident

Mountain View, CA

#88 Saturday Aug 16
When are ya going to enforce the code laws in st Joe they park in yards throw trash in road and in peoples yards drive as fast as they want smoke pot walking down the middle of the street
Code Enforecement

France

#89 Saturday Aug 16
THose code enforcers should take a look over on Godin Avenue. Something should be done about those disgusting shacks there. We have enough problems in Cahokia as it is
Richard Rollo

United States

#90 Saturday Aug 16
Code Enforecement wrote:
THose code enforcers should take a look over on Godin Avenue. Something should be done about those disgusting shacks there. We have enough problems in Cahokia as it is
Stop by Godin ave and get your face smashed in
Monya

Edwardsville, IL

#91 Sunday Aug 17
I like getting my face smashed in by a big black man having sex with my mouth. I prefer when they set on my face so my nose is up their butts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cahokia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is 'dirty' ? (Jan '11) 37 min a concerned friend 13
Great Things Coming to Crest Hill 50 min Tina the Doughnut... 16
who is dirty 1 hr a concerned friend 8
heating repair? (Oct '13) 1 hr knower 19
monya 8 hr Richard Rollo 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr B Hole 49,456
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,908
•••

Flash Flood Watch for St Clair County was issued at September 01 at 3:24PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Cahokia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cahokia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cahokia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cahokia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••