|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Judged:

Codes always lead to selective enforcement
Just look around at some of the usual dumps in Cahokia that nothing is done about
The only person that did things fairly to everyone was Frank Bergman...and you ran him away
Jeffrey

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Brian wrote:
Codes always lead to selective enforcement
Just look around at some of the usual dumps in Cahokia that nothing is done about
The only person that did things fairly to everyone was Frank Bergman...and you ran him away
Piss off if it wasn't for Gary and Bob this town would look 100 times worse, they are doing what they can to keep it up, and as far as Frank"fill your pockets up and steal as much as you can"Bergman he is a bitch and so are you Brian!!!!!!!!!!
I C U

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

Cahokia wants to know wrote:
Because he has cornwells balls in his mouth !!! Bob is a slob!!! Oh yea and a snake too
But your ole lady likes his snake,Do you think your the only one that bent her over that couch?
CHS

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

I have called code enforcement over a month ago about a house on St. Williams with trash at the curb. They don't have trash pick up but still put the trash at the street for the dogs to drag around. They also have a junk car. Also called the mayors office. Still waiting for something to be done.
Info

Troy, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

CHS wrote:
I have called code enforcement over a month ago about a house on St. Williams with trash at the curb. They don't have trash pick up but still put the trash at the street for the dogs to drag around. They also have a junk car. Also called the mayors office. Still waiting for something to be done.
Call the mayors office and get the name of who you speak to because you probably won't get him. It is best to send a letter.
There is one black woman there that don't do her job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 85 of85
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Cahokia Forum right now

Search the Cahokia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
vienna mo 34 min Trucker 7
trucker! (Dec '11) 36 min Trucker 12
Hood rats/add one 37 min Trucker 7
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Registered Earth Angel 47,014
all these comments 2 hr Richard Rollo 47
Monya Riester 2 hr Your lucky day Monya 4
i miss my old home town 2 hr Trucker 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cahokia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Cahokia People Search