Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
20,141 - 20,160 of 26,210 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get that SpellCheck cranked up, genius. It won't help you, though. We all know what an envious, jealous, little pile of moronic cat shit you are. I'm not denying you anything. You use that "freedom of speech" to demonstrate to the rest of the world what a useless piece of oxygen-wasting shit you are. You are also a liar. If you only commented on what you know, NO ONE WOULD EVER HEAR A WORD FROM YOU!
Oh, and as for the jokes, think what you like. You, and your opinion, mean less than nothing to me, anyway. At least some folks like them, and as long as they do, I'll keep posting them. Now, you have a nice day.
Since you're a PROVEN LIAR, please feel free to biloviate, blow hard, turd blossom.....
Big stevie

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't nothin' phoney about my life. It's a shame you can't say that about yours, though.
though
pitbull fan

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

they are colby rednose pitbull i have three males and four females.males are 150.00-females are 75.00.if interested leave reply.
Your Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Popping open those beers kind of early, aren't you?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
Yeah we get you ONLY use poor information, which fits your narrow mind set, funny you/stevie proving my points for me, huh ? LMAOROTFu~! Did you get the point where you VOTED WRONG ???
The question is where your best interests are.Mine is to vote for the individual that speaks as to the ideology most believed in to better our Country,and the people,as well, this means ALL the people.So your point as to "wrong" always depends on your viewpoint,and not as to correctness.Yes,my mindset is narrow.Yes, voting is done on the bases of the belief of the runner being closest to my beliefs.Like, for instance never group everyone into what you think,nor into the idea you have of what any group thinks.Most of us want the best for the Country and for the person best able to bring this about.We do not wish to follow the view so many proclaim ,as we are really devoted to what is best,not what is not Constitutional.One of the favorites of the opposition is to believe we are opposed to freedom,such as freedom for a woman to make her choice as to abortion or as to methods to avoid pregnancy.The difference we have is that the taxpayer should not pay for the methods,not that the woman should not have her own choice.Again we believe the giving of taxpayers dollars to illegals is not sensible and not something to continue.But,they should be required to leave this Country and then if they wish,ask to come in.Our Country has made this mistake of not controlling our own sovereignty no, PARTY,is correct on this,all have failed.Rand Paul and Ron Paul have long cited this to be their beliefs,and I concur.This is a difference in your and our ideology! Help any?
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

You VOTED for B in Turd Blossom's example, letting HER tell you facts... Try to keep UP ! You're CLEARLY CLUELESS, again...! Given what I already know, you have no business voting, but vote Ron Paul ALL THE WAY ! LMAOROTFu~!
Beth

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

SS sucks cork!!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Sad little Beth, needs a bath, for IT'S potty mouth...
Age 45 plus

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

in your dreams sucka..
p.s. wouldn't you like to know.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is where your best interests are.Mine is to vote for the individual that speaks as to the ideology most believed in to better our Country,and the people,as well, this means ALL the people.So your point as to "wrong" always depends on your viewpoint,and not as to correctness.Yes,my mindset is narrow.Yes, voting is done on the bases of the belief of the runner being closest to my beliefs.Like, for instance never group everyone into what you think,nor into the idea you have of what any group thinks.Most of us want the best for the Country and for the person best able to bring this about.We do not wish to follow the view so many proclaim ,as we are really devoted to what is best,not what is not Constitutional.One of the favorites of the opposition is to believe we are opposed to freedom,such as freedom for a woman to make her choice as to abortion or as to methods to avoid pregnancy.The difference we have is that the taxpayer should not pay for the methods,not that the woman should not have her own choice.Again we believe the giving of taxpayers dollars to illegals is not sensible and not something to continue.But,they should be required to leave this Country and then if they wish,ask to come in.Our Country has made this mistake of not controlling our own sovereignty no, PARTY,is correct on this,all have failed.Rand Paul and Ron Paul have long cited this to be their beliefs,and I concur.This is a difference in your and our ideology! Help any?
That was really stupid and boring.

Since: Jan 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're a PROVEN LIAR, please feel free to biloviate, blow hard, turd blossom.....
That's "b-l-o-v-i-a-t-e," Einstein, and you've proven nothing, because I don't lie. I told you; USE YOUR SPELLCHECK!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

It's spell check, 2 words and you're a useless liar, because you lied.... Specifically, you insulted OUR president and spread a debunked story !

Stevie, you condemned OUR president, based on a HOAX ~! If you had ANY CLASS, your next post would be a sincere APOLOGY ~!!!!!!

Analysis: No, presidential candidate Barack Obama didn't actually utter those asinine words.

Some of the words specifically the sentences quoted first in the earlier variant above, e.g., "I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it" were put in Obama's mouth by conservative humorist John Semmens (see his October 27, 2007 column, "Semi-News, on the Arizona Conservative website).

The quotes are fictitious. In the original article, the intent was satirical.

Semmens's barbs were aimed at two of candidate Obama's actions early on in the presidential campaign that were perceived by some as insufficiently patriotic: 1) his decision to stop wearing a U.S. flag pin, and 2) his failure to place his hand over his heart during a rendition of the national anthem at a public event in 2007.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

There are so many advisors and persons there to tell the President how to act,surely someone told him the proper action by civilians was to place the right hand over the heart when the National Anthem was played.Since He ,as President of this Nation,decided not to do so, it was a political error,and an insult to America. Done deliberaTELY.Now the Flag pin means little,about the same a the pin given as discharged from the Navy,we called it the "ruptured duck,
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
That's "b-l-o-v-i-a-t-e," Einstein, and you've proven nothing, because I don't lie. I told you; USE YOUR SPELLCHECK!
translation- Sure EZ to spell, when copy/paste is your Turd Blossom "talent" ??? Ps_ Thanks for leaving the country, the stench of hypocrisy dissipated....

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
It's spell check, 2 words and you're a useless liar, because you lied.... Specifically, you insulted OUR president and spread a debunked story !
Stevie, you condemned OUR president, based on a HOAX ~! If you had ANY CLASS, your next post would be a sincere APOLOGY ~!!!!!!
Analysis: No, presidential candidate Barack Obama didn't actually utter those asinine words.
Some of the words specifically the sentences quoted first in the earlier variant above, e.g., "I like the song 'I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing.' If that were our anthem, then I might salute it" were put in Obama's mouth by conservative humorist John Semmens (see his October 27, 2007 column, "Semi-News, on the Arizona Conservative website).
The quotes are fictitious. In the original article, the intent was satirical.
Semmens's barbs were aimed at two of candidate Obama's actions early on in the presidential campaign that were perceived by some as insufficiently patriotic: 1) his decision to stop wearing a U.S. flag pin, and 2) his failure to place his hand over his heart during a rendition of the national anthem at a public event in 2007.
There are four words that you need to burn into your phyche:

BIG STEVIE DOESN'T LIE!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

WHY DO MEN DIE FIRST?

This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries and here are some possible reasons why:

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race...you're a male chauvinist.
If you stay home and do the housework...you're a pansy.

If you work too hard...there's never any time for her.
If you don't work enough...you're a good-for-nothing bum.

If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay...this is exploitation.
If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay.....you should get off your lazy behind and find something better.

If you get a promotion ahead of her.....that is favoritism.
If she gets a job ahead of you......it's equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks......it's sexual harassment.
If you keep quiet..........it's male indifference.

If you cry..........you're a wimp.
If you don't........you're insensitive.

If you make a decision without consulting her........you're a chauvinist.
If she makes a decision without consulting you......she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy....... that's domination.
If SHE asks you the same question........it's a favor.

If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear......you're a pervert.
If you don't..........you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape..........you're sexist.
If you don't..........you're unromantic.

If you try to keep in shape..........you're vain.
If you don't..........you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers..........you're after something.
If you don't..........you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements........you're full of yourself.
If you don't..........you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache..........she's tired.
If you have a headache..........you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often.........you're oversexed.
If you don't..........there must be someone else.

IT'S EASY TO FIGURE THIS OUT! MEN DIE FIRST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO!

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>translation- Sure EZ to spell, when copy/paste is your Turd Blossom "talent" ??? Ps_ Thanks for leaving the country, the stench of hypocrisy dissipated....
The more you talk, the more I'm convinced that you're really WTF, trying to figure out yet another way you can annoy your betters.
cornholio

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

liberals are dumb
com

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
The more you talk, the more I'm convinced that you're really WTF, trying to figure out yet another way you can annoy your betters.
I think Slew got the hots for u Stevie..
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
There are so many advisors and persons there to tell the President how to act,surely someone told him the proper action by civilians was to place the right hand over the heart when the National Anthem was played.Since He ,as President of this Nation,decided not to do so, it was a political error,and an insult to America. Done deliberaTELY.Now the Flag pin means little,about the same a the pin given as discharged from the Navy,we called it the "ruptured duck,
You silly pos nobody cares about your ridiculous made up non sense.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
"Betters"

Lmfao you ignorant SOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Cadiz Forum right now

Search the Cadiz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min The Apostle 147,178
Brett Sherrill 5 min Haha 27
haley osbourne 17 min lol 8
Chad Howton got married 3 hr Done dirty 1
Michelle wease (Oct '12) 5 hr Mr fun 103
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr freak 81,565
Who would be the best Mayor (Dec '13) 9 hr Voter 26
•••
•••
•••
Cadiz Dating

more search filters

less search filters