Floyd Chicken

Richardson, TX

#1 Mar 2, 2009
There was a one vehicle accident this morning and the driver was ejected. I was one of the first on the scene. Does anyone know if these young women were ok?
RRR

Greenville, TX

#2 Mar 3, 2009
They are ok. They're teenaged sisters. One had a seatbelt and is fine. The older girl (17 I think) didn't have one on, and was ejected and taken by helicopter to a Dallas hospital. She had some injuries.... skull fracture, bleeding on the brain..... but is doing well now and will be released tomorrow I think. Thank goodness they're ok!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Caddo Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 12 min why 799
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 53 min chad edward hatten 22,618
Church of Christ truths 59 min Mike_Peterson 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 18,503
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 568
scott clements homes (Sep '13) 12 hr Happy_in_Hawthorne 58
white cross at 380 !! 14 hr zueysaenz 1
•••

Caddo Mills News Video

•••
Caddo Mills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Caddo Mills Jobs

•••
•••