Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Feb 4, 2013
Bradly

Flint, TX

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I have a 5 yr old son & his mom has costidy & she doesn't let me see him & I haven't been paying my child support. I have court coming up & I'm wondering what do they do in Lonoke county for non payment? Will they let me pay a percentage? Do they sentence u to jail? If so, how long is the sentence?
steve

United States

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Jail for non payment!
guest1

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Seeing that my ex is behind $7000... Apparently they don't do anything... But shame on you for not taking care of your responsibility!!
Really

Cabot, AR

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Mine is behind 28,000, he is safe in his own home.
been there

Kemp, TX

#5 Jan 30, 2013
The judge will set you up with arrangements.
past

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Bradly wrote:
I have a 5 yr old son & his mom has costidy & she doesn't let me see him & I haven't been paying my child support. I have court coming up & I'm wondering what do they do in Lonoke county for non payment? Will they let me pay a percentage? Do they sentence u to jail? If so, how long is the sentence?
I have custody of my child and father pays child support. He stopped paying for so long and they sent us a court date. He had to sign a paper saying if he missed over 30 days of payments that he would go straight to jail without warning. Hasn't missed a payment since
sucker

Stuttgart, AR

#8 Jan 31, 2013
B!tches that make them pay way more than they can afford and then refuse to let them see their kids.
past

Longview, TX

#9 Feb 1, 2013
sucker wrote:
B!tches that make them pay way more than they can afford and then refuse to let them see their kids.
The courts decide child support based on their income. I get a whole 47 a week. Don't feel sorry for them. And if the father wants visitation and he isn't getting it then he needs to go to court and get it legalized.
sucker

Mckinney, TX

#11 Feb 3, 2013
It has been but she don't like who her ex is with and tried to make him choose between them.
past

Austin, TX

#12 Feb 4, 2013
sucker wrote:
It has been but she don't like who her ex is with and tried to make him choose between them.
If it has been legalized then there isn't anything she can do. If father isn't getting his visitation then he needs to take her back to court.
Confused

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 4, 2013
To tell you the truth : Some few marry with common knowledge that marriage is a
LIFE TIME VOW. For the most its just Sexually Ignorance. When one has the opportuntiy to CHOOSE what they want in life , but are willing to EVEN INTER marriage without WANTING A LIFE TIME COMMITMENT OR WHATS BEST FOR A CHILD. This generation GETS EXACTLY WHAT IS OBVIOUS , and then cries , wines for Government aid, or their parents to be there for the (bastard). to which the Grand Parents have little choice. BUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE THE GIRL /WOMAN should make better choices. Its like having a CHOICE , And its PLAIN to see what
the results of Not Choosing for the Best Offers . JUST A BUNCH OF MISSFITS . A BUNCH OF GIRLS who want a great life " AND CHOOSES HELL". And the child ends up with a wrothless Mother / Father (not dad or mom , because dads and moms make good choices . Anyone can Father a child and any Ole ho can have one !
AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS : WELFARE OR HE OWS ......... what a bunch of ....
past

Austin, TX

#14 Feb 4, 2013
Confused wrote:
To tell you the truth : Some few marry with common knowledge that marriage is a
LIFE TIME VOW. For the most its just Sexually Ignorance. When one has the opportuntiy to CHOOSE what they want in life , but are willing to EVEN INTER marriage without WANTING A LIFE TIME COMMITMENT OR WHATS BEST FOR A CHILD. This generation GETS EXACTLY WHAT IS OBVIOUS , and then cries , wines for Government aid, or their parents to be there for the (bastard). to which the Grand Parents have little choice. BUT FOR GOODNESS SAKE THE GIRL /WOMAN should make better choices. Its like having a CHOICE , And its PLAIN to see what
the results of Not Choosing for the Best Offers . JUST A BUNCH OF MISSFITS . A BUNCH OF GIRLS who want a great life " AND CHOOSES HELL". And the child ends up with a wrothless Mother / Father (not dad or mom , because dads and moms make good choices . Anyone can Father a child and any Ole ho can have one !
AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS : WELFARE OR HE OWS ......... what a bunch of ....
None of what you said makes sense. Stop trying to caps things and learn grammar. Everyone's situation is different. Also this is about child support not welfare. Child support is paid by the father of the child not the taxpayers. I don't see anywhere that someone mentioned marriage, divorce, children born out of wedlock, or the child being raised by someone other than the parents. Quit random ranting about things you obviously don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min Blaggard 29,637
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 35 min Still Listening 9,873
single an rich 4 hr imforreal 3
job applications 6 hr cory 1
Cops & 1st responders by Wal-Mart Aug 28 8 hr Guest 1
Dude's Place 8 hr FormerCustomer 1
diease 8 hr The Dude Here 2
•••
•••
•••

Cabot Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cabot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cabot News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cabot
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••