Little Rock, AR

#3634 Apr 21, 2012
I think it all about freedom!
Steve

Coleraine, UK

#3635 Apr 27, 2012
my2cents wrote:
PETA = People Eat Tasty Animals!!!!
Wow! I've never heard that before. You are so FUNNY! You managed to take a shit joke that's been on the internet since 1809, and repeat it! Well done! And they say hunters are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging sadistic imbeciles. You have proved them right! I mean wrong!

Since: Jan 09

KEEP OUT

#3636 Apr 27, 2012
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I've never heard that before. You are so FUNNY! You managed to take a shit joke that's been on the internet since 1809, and repeat it! Well done! And they say hunters are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging sadistic imbeciles. You have proved them right! I mean wrong!
1809?
Go back to your crayons and Ken dolls, Craigy.
redbrown

Mount Pleasant, AR

#3637 Apr 28, 2012
Ihs
catail

Euless, TX

#3639 May 7, 2012
Like it
Yahoo Les Wood

Palm Coast, FL

#3640 May 7, 2012
human rights,they do not have them in Arkansas,they do not have the right to choose for what they feel is best
sounds good

Jonesboro, AR

#3642 May 12, 2012
Mabuhay wrote:
<quoted text>
Vote yes for higher education.
Sounds good
lookie here

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3643 May 13, 2012
lolama don't want you to have guns. Hmm I wonder why?
Raydot

California City, CA

#3644 May 19, 2012
I bought a black squirt gun at WalMart and filled it with cherry cola. I stood outside Jack in The Box and put the gun to my mouth and squirted. Umm Yummy. What a thirst quencher, little did I know somebody called on their cell phone 911. Three Sheriff cars pulled up and said PUT THE GUN DOWN!!! I said fck you, I was tazered anyways. I know longer fill squirt guns up and put them to my mouth to quench my thirst.

Sherwood, AR

#3645 May 20, 2012
Don't care!
Raydot

California City, CA

#3646 May 21, 2012
Billy was a good kid, always eating everything on his plate and even drinking all of his milk. Billy dreamed of being a state trooper someday. Billy blew out the candles on his 10th birthday and then opend a box, a gift from his mother and father. The Daisy BB gun from Toy's R US was everything Billy wished for. Billy ate his ice cream and cake and went outside to play with his new Daisy BB Gun. It was a car that passed by that must have called 911 on their cell phone. Four Sheriff's and even a police helicopter had Billy surrounded. Billy never felt the 25 rounds that ripped thrugh his body and never even new what happend. Seems Billy was a real threat to the law officers with his Daisy BB Gun from Toy's R US. The Sheriff asked Billy three times to put the weapon down and lay face down on the ground.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#3647 May 22, 2012
"Don't take your guns to town boy
Leave your guns at home boy
Don't take your guns to town".
Raydot

California City, CA

#3648 May 22, 2012
I thought I was a good wellrounded healthy average American, up until I saw this......Four tons of marijuana floating in the ocean at Dana Point California. And that's just over three million dollars worth that they actually got back to the marina. It seems we have been invaded again this week. Clicking on (BorderLand Beat Mexico), I saw the up to date pictures of the bailed up smoke that was retrieved by our United States Coast Gaurd, but that wasn't what made me puke, I looked to the right scrolling down to where it says Popular Posts in the red and clicked on the first post of the video....OH.....MY.....GAWD!!! !!!!! And now I know, we have a coward for a president. The Navy said they can't stop the invasion and even the military said they can't stop it. Well I guess not, if they are making their way over a hundred miles into our country and not even being detected by anyone. Please everyone write to Obama and beg him in simple words to stop this madness. It's gone way to far now. You may wan't to arm yourselves NOW!!! after watching this GAWD AWFUL unheard of anywhere in the world on such a huge scale. 50,000 dead in just 5 or 6 years right nextdoor, to the most failed country on the planet..US. Damn!!!! TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT!!!! HELP!!!! BEWARE!!! it is GRAPHIC!!!!!

Euless, TX

#3649 May 25, 2012
Yes I agree

Euless, TX

#3650 May 28, 2012
Live to hunt
Bob

Mountain Home, AR

#3651 Jun 2, 2012
as long as i get to hunt
now

Hope, AR

#3654 Jun 2, 2012
lets watch out for black mobs.
purple vulvanbirthmarke d

Tulsa, OK

#3655 Jun 3, 2012
her vulva is purple n dark brown n looks wore slam out!! Not to mention the smell!!!
Arky

Anna, IL

#3656 Jun 4, 2012
Dont mess with Arkansas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maynor! (May '14) 3 hr psychedelic_acid_... 12
Old Pizza Hut 3 hr Meme 4
Purple Onion 4 hr $xıdoʇ$ 3
Toothache 6 hr CabotRes 2
purple onion 6 hr wannaworkthere 14
Alyssa Dec 23 whysocurious 2
surviving a meth'd up life (Jun '14) Dec 22 HOOT41 24
Cabot Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web