Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Oct 25, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jojo

Houston, MO

#1 May 24, 2012
Midwest biggest Joke around1 mother/daughter team distroying business - running off customers by the hand full
confused

Drury, MO

#2 May 25, 2012
Jojo wrote:
Midwest biggest Joke around1 mother/daughter team distroying business - running off customers by the hand full
Who is the mother daughter
Jojo

Ozark, MO

#3 May 26, 2012
Liz and Jessie
Mindy

Ozark, MO

#4 May 26, 2012
I agree Thoes two are rude,foul mouthed and seem to always be sitting at the frount table either playing lottery tickets or smoking and running someone down {trash talk}
James

Ava, MO

#5 May 27, 2012
I know what you mean. I hear it all the time! I know more than I care to about the trash thoes two have to tell. they dont know the meaning of work ethics, and respect for others!!!
Mark

Ava, MO

#6 May 27, 2012
You know why thoes two trash talk everyone dont you? They don't like men!! And they think they are above us americans. they are from the arob decient not U.S.
confused

Drury, MO

#7 May 28, 2012
My mother was accused of being hateful by them and ain't allowed to go there so yeah and she wasn't there the day they said she was
dan

United States

#8 Jun 1, 2012
Nortijojo ?
FYFI

Springfield, MO

#9 Jun 1, 2012
Mark wrote:
You know why thoes two trash talk everyone dont you? They don't like men!! And they think they are above us americans. they are from the arob decient not U.S.
They are not "arab" you dumb bigot or anywhere close to being of Arabian descent. Do you think that everybody who doesn't look like you is an "arab"? The daughter is not a lesbian, and even if she was, other than in your small ignorant world, it wouldn't mean anything. I both laughed and cringed reading your post due to the sheer ignorance and the lack of spelling and grammar used within it. You are a prime example of an uneducated bigot. As for the "Us americans" comment, they are both American citizens just as much as you or me, they are not immigrants. Of course as I stated before, anybody not of your skin color MUST be a border hopper, right? If ANY of you have something to say to either one of them, I suggest you say it to them instead of hiding behind topix and talking crap.
FYFI Back

United States

#10 Jun 1, 2012
Jessie why do you always treat everyone like your personal trash then? You should be put back in the back washing dishes all the time! Because you sure "DO NOT" have what it takes to deal with the public. And as for your comment about skin color? Bigotery was the last people think of when they deal with you! They do wander why your Mother never taught you the meaning of respect or truthfull-ness!!!!!
Casey

United States

#11 Jun 1, 2012
You got that right friend.
Jojo

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2012
If you are not of Abob decient "why do you tell people you are"? You really the biggest liars around this erea arnt you?
FYFI

Springfield, MO

#13 Jun 1, 2012
FYFI Back wrote:
Jessie why do you always treat everyone like your personal trash then? You should be put back in the back washing dishes all the time! Because you sure "DO NOT" have what it takes to deal with the public. And as for your comment about skin color? Bigotery was the last people think of when they deal with you! They do wander why your Mother never taught you the meaning of respect or truthfull-ness!!!!!
I am not Jessie, funny how you assume I am for whatever reason though. I am a friend to the family, I am not a member of the family. Do you think because I stuck up for them that I must be them pretending to be somebody else? I am not saying anything about what they do at work as far as being rude or anything along those lines, as I am not there and can not say how they treat customers. My main response was to the idiot bringing up gay and racial insults. The only thing I had to say to anybody else here is to take your crap talking to them instead of posting it on this website. To the other person, what is an "abob"? Are you making up words now or should I just add it in with all your other atrocious spelling and grammar? If you do not like the way you are treated by somebody serving your food or working in an establishment that you are paying to be at, tell their manager. For some reason that is beyond me though, instead of doing the logical thing, people would rather come onto topix and throw around crap talk. Unfortunately though the anonymity of the internet empowers people who would otherwise not say a thing to somebody to talk crap about that same person while remaining incognito.
FYFI Back

Sparta, MO

#14 Jun 3, 2012
FYFI wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Jessie, funny how you assume I am for whatever reason though. I am a friend to the family, I am not a member of the family. Do you think because I stuck up for them that I must be them pretending to be somebody else? I am not saying anything about what they do at work as far as being rude or anything along those lines, as I am not there and can not say how they treat customers. My main response was to the idiot bringing up gay and racial insults. The only thing I had to say to anybody else here is to take your crap talking to them instead of posting it on this website. To the other person, what is an "abob"? Are you making up words now or should I just add it in with all your other atrocious spelling and grammar? If you do not like the way you are treated by somebody serving your food or working in an establishment that you are paying to be at, tell their manager. For some reason that is beyond me though, instead of doing the logical thing, people would rather come onto topix and throw around crap talk. Unfortunately though the anonymity of the internet empowers people who would otherwise not say a thing to somebody to talk crap about that same person while remaining incognito.
The managers have been told' by many customers. They have continious complaints up at El-Rancho about thoes to on a weekly basis. If you know them so well then maybe you can tell everyone why Liz gets her kicks by treating Miss Lowie like she was dog shit and trying to get her fired and making her cry. Miss Lowie has worked there for 9 or so years, and your friends should be treating her with respect but like I said before they "Do Not" seem no know the meaning of the word!! They don't even respect their bosses if they did they would try to help the bussiness by showing respect to both the customers and their fellow employees instead of renning off customers and trash talking their fellow emplowees behind their back's in frount of all the customers. All they are doing is trying to get Midwest Truckstop shut down!!! According to several people I have heard, it is on the owners mind's. But you are soo proud of your friends. Maybe you should be a real friend, and teach them how to act in public and show respect to their elders!!!!!!!!!!
Cherri

Sparta, MO

#15 Jun 3, 2012
I agree. Everyone around this part of the Uninted States knows the first thing you teach your children before letting them go out in a public place is to show thier manners and to respect their elders. I would never hire anyone who couldn't show respect on the job. Or that put any other employee down to any customer no mater what their excuess was because their is no excuess for that sort of behavior from an employee. if you have a problem with a fellow employee you do not air it to the customers. It causes the customer to feel caught in the middle of a bad situation and they will find other places th do business instead of there! I hope the Owner of this business will open their eyes and start checking into this matter I really do not want to see this place go under. I have been a customer for years, and I do feel uncomfortable to go in to this business during the times Liz or Jessie are working because of their behavior.
Sue

Sparta, MO

#16 Jun 3, 2012
I agree with you Cherri! The feeling around employees which acted in that manner would be very stressfull for any customer.
Help the owners

Sparta, MO

#17 Jun 3, 2012
We all have been in this sort of situation. Yes it is stressfull. for not only a customer but how about the rest of the employees? Please look back in to this when you first hired these female's and remember how many employees have I had that wanted to work other shifts or at your other business due to feeling uncomfortable while working with these female's how many complaints have I had, then ask around your other business and ask your employees how many complaints they have recieved. Go from there.I'll pray for your business,hope things work out. Good luck!
oh really

West Plains, MO

#18 Jun 6, 2012
first post said Midwest Truck Stop Then later you say El Rancho.

which is it?
Help the owners

Ozark, MO

#19 Jun 19, 2012
oh really wrote:
first post said Midwest Truck Stop Then later you say El Rancho.
which is it?
El Rancho s also owned by Harvey and his wife thats where the managers for both truckstops are able to be contacted. So that is where everyone goes to base thier complaints. Ask any waitres in El Rancho and they will tell you how many the hear a week.
Tom

Ozark, MO

#20 Jun 19, 2012
oh really must not be from around here or they would know that. Everyone from around here knows that El Rancho is where the bosses stay. Stupd if you ask me that they do not have a manager staying at Midwest with all the problems and compaints they have there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cabool Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 32 min neveratfault 250
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 42 min Cbusa 2,022
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,462
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 6 hr Pop Clutch 6,932
Bears 9 hr Looks Like 6
Sick and tired 10 hr Bobby Possumcod 2
Meth Sale 15 hr Tweeky Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Cabool Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••