First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bad news

Livingston, TN

#1 Nov 2, 2008
Albany forum is saying the guy that was stabbed at Charlies Friday morning has died. They are reporting also that jesse phillips was the one that stabbed him. If this is true do you think our law will finally put this piece of crud behind bars - or just give him some probabation just like all the other times? Damn, robbing and stealing is one thing but killing someone is another.
wondering

Toccoa, GA

#3 Nov 3, 2008
not for sure , but it was'nt only jesse phillips it was also jason cummings and another boy
SO SO SAD

Livingston, TN

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Jason Cummings is in jail at Albany... Get your facts straight. It was probably Jacob Cummings.
i know

Livingston, TN

#5 Nov 3, 2008
why do people want to start stuff like that i know i was there till the law an amb got there even help load him in the amb he hadn't been stabbed he sufferd bad face damage an i here is is getting out of the hospital friday.an jacob cummings didn't do anything ether jesse phillips done it all to the guy. but the guy jump on his back first i think jesse went a little tofar though the other guy had been into 3 other fights that night.but it don't matter jesse should have stoped after the guy was knocked out i have no respect for someone like that he should have stopped he was pulled off him 2 times an still went back to him
what

Livingston, TN

#6 Nov 3, 2008
what
well

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2008
i know wrote:
why do people want to start stuff like that i know i was there till the law an amb got there even help load him in the amb he hadn't been stabbed he sufferd bad face damage an i here is is getting out of the hospital friday.an jacob cummings didn't do anything ether jesse phillips done it all to the guy. but the guy jump on his back first i think jesse went a little tofar though the other guy had been into 3 other fights that night.but it don't matter jesse should have stoped after the guy was knocked out i have no respect for someone like that he should have stopped he was pulled off him 2 times an still went back to him
you must be a coward yourself to watch and witness something like that and do nothing.most ppl who hangs around places like this is most of the time lowlife thugs.too bad glenn who is not from here happened not to know better than to go around a place like charlies, i hope they shut him down and put him out business.and the boys that did this to glenn..........well lets just say THEY ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!PROMISE
i know

Livingston, TN

#8 Nov 4, 2008
can you not read i said i pulled him off of him 2 times when the worker never done nothing an you want to call me a coward i could have done like everone else an left the place an then what would have happened no one knows. every body keeps saying the boys but only one done it to him an yes he should get in trouble
what

Livingston, TN

#9 Nov 4, 2008
i heard that to
seen him

London, KY

#10 Nov 4, 2008
i seen the sorry s.o.b. jesse phillips out today riding around then later heard that he was over static today bragging about what he had done to glenn,well he best better be watching himself who he talks that sh## to because all us ol boys here in ky. is going to get together next time we see him out and just show him what a real beating is like and see if the lowlife pill poping s.o.b brags about that.the dumba** came from nothing and well never be any good to society so i am sure he wont have no one in his defense unless it is the low life buddies who he shares his drugs with. WATCH OUT WE BE COMING FOR YOU SOON!!!! GUESS WHO????
nurse

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 4, 2008
I can't believe someone would do this to glenn....I have known him for a long time and he is a super nice guy.......my prayers go out to him and his family
go for it

Livingston, TN

#12 Nov 5, 2008
All you people from Kentucky give Jessie what he deserves, cause I can tell you that the law and judge here will not do a damn thing to him or anyone else. He went way to far with it, he should have stopped when he knocked him out. By the way how is Glenn doing?
concerned

Livingston, TN

#13 Nov 5, 2008
I heard that Bear Davidson had a big hand in it too. So is there any truth to it?
Drink at home

Monroe, TN

#14 Nov 5, 2008
go for it wrote:
All you people from Kentucky give Jessie what he deserves, cause I can tell you that the law and judge here will not do a damn thing to him or anyone else. He went way to far with it, he should have stopped when he knocked him out. By the way how is Glenn doing?
Why don't the Pickett Co. beer board took into Charly's plase if it's so wild???
shut up

Grimsley, TN

#15 Nov 5, 2008
Why don't you people just shut up and get a life. The guy hit Jesse first. He hit him in the head with some kind of club and hit him in the side. It was self defence. Yea he shouldn't have kept hitting him, but their was two other guys besides Jesse. That is what happens when you go to bars and drink. Besides Glenn was tring to start something, he had already been in a fight that night. And no the guy is not dead. He is in the hospital and I pray for him and his family that he will be okay. I just think you people need to stop going by here say and get your facts straight!
want facts

London, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2008
jesse phillips is a no good s.o.b and for facts he will get the same treatment but a he** of a lot worse.so keep him in your prayers also,lol!!!!he gonna need a lot of those,time the people will take care of business that law might not can.
shut up

Grimsley, TN

#17 Nov 6, 2008
Yea well if that is in case Glenn could be charged too, because he hit Jesse first.If your saying this as a threat, you need all the prayers you can get.So what about Bear Davidson and the Jared guy from Albany? Jared was the one that he got in a fight with before all of this, but he had a big hand just as well as Bear and Jesse. I am not up holding Jesse for what he done, but if someone hits you first, common sense your going to hit hem back.No he shouldn't have kept on. This is why you do not go to the bars and drink. Your are just asking for trouble, exspecialy if you are tring to find trouble like Glenn did.
charger

Livingston, TN

#18 Nov 6, 2008
has anyone been charged with anything .. no, will they be charged with anything .. no. so what is the bitching and threatening about on here? i would say these same lowlifes will be at one or all of the bars in static friday and saturday nite. its the same old sorry crowd. shut up - why else do people go to bars ... to drink, fight, and be seen by their so called friends and then get out in public and brag about their adventures. great life, huh?
what

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Nov 6, 2008
Sounds like another bunch of bull like what happend between btown an albany back in what 1992?
shut up

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 6, 2008
Yea charger I totaly agree. That is all bars ars good for.
i know

Livingston, TN

#21 Nov 6, 2008
i was there at the bar an glenn started the fight with jared an bear davidson broke it up. then glenn started swinging at bear. an bear just ducked is head an let him swing.the worker just stayed behind the bar an never done nothing. and 10 to 15 min later big dady davis was walking outside an the guy tryed to start with him an nothing happened an it wasn't long till jesse an glenn got in there first fight an bear davidson broke it up an then i figured it was over till closing an we were leaving an glenn come out of the woods an jumped on jesse's back an the again bear had to break them up again an jesse would get away from bear an go back an hit glenn bear finnally tackled jesse an puthim someone car for them to get him out of there bear an jared went to glenn an helped him if not there is no telling what would have happened to glenn because they was wiping the blood off glenn an kelp him sitting up till the almbulance got there if not he would have more an likely got choked on all the blood bit everyone wants to talk about jared an bear when they more an likely saved his life and even that him an jared got in to it he stayed an helped glenn out he could have just left an done nothing same as bear could have no one hert glenn beside jesse an i will never talk to that boy again because he should not done that much to glenn since i seen what happened i want to tell everone so they know the truth thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Byrdstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harlen Crossen?? 20 hr livingston gal 5
Married Pall Mall man hooking up with guys 20 hr Farmer Joe 3
Pall Mall man Dec 17 Tech4fun 5
Richerd Danial Dec 17 anna 7
Looper from Monroe Dec 16 Loopersob 2
shoting in static Dec 14 Courtney 249
derek knappenburger strikes again Dec 14 Whatever 4
Byrdstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web