Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,475)

Showing posts 49,481 - 49,500 of58,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Harold

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

one cell wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't wants the sassy one as part of the village anymore
no village wants it

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's more brassy than sassy. This "village" never wanted her. She's like a mutant strain of jock itch...irritating as hell and hard to get rid of.
LMAO! I'm pretty sure that you know all about, "JOCK itch"! Lol! Well, you just ruined your sex life for quite awhile! "Can't touch that"! LOL!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Knock yourself out, Dude!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
she is a nasty troll and there is no vaccine
So true.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I'm pretty sure that you know all about, "JOCK itch"! Lol! Well, you just ruined your sex life for quite awhile! "Can't touch that"! LOL!
You're a great example of a 64 year old with the mentality of an adolescent. You should be the poster hag for dementia.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Mississippi_Girl 2 wrote:
I made sure to judge your posts for you, sassy. I wouldn`t want you to feel left out, because you forgot to judge your own posts.
You are so thoughtful. Hi, MG.:)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! If you think that's flirting, your definition is certainly different from mine. Plus, you've never been the object of much flirting , have you? I can't imagine why, Dude! LMAO!
Let me guess, if a Man speaks to you, in your mind, he's flirting with you. If a Male takes your order at a Fast Food Restaurant, he's flirting with you. If a Proctologist gives you a Prostate Exam, he's flirting with you & you fall in love, don't you? LMAO!
Yes!You've been caught. Later---
JK

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, MA...don't say "carry on" to this Nut Case! He'll take it literally & think you mean it! Lol!
Keep your porch light on Darlin' I got my eye on you.!Surprise Surprise Sweetie..Don't wash!
Jk

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
She's more brassy than sassy. This "village" never wanted her. She's like a mutant strain of jock itch...irritating as hell and hard to get rid of.
CG,I told her not to wash ,I' m coming as a surprise and to keep the porch light on .I just can't tell her the date.BUT you now have got me worried.Has she relly got jock itch?? I heard she did!
Can you check on that for me.
I sure don't need the itch.Anxiously waiting to know before I leave .She has been sleeping too around I hear.
Thanks ! JK

“Open up nother can-o-wroms Joe”

Since: Mar 11

Worntown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!You've been caught. Later---
JK
Nice to see JK lift the mask on one of his many, many on-line screen names. He may hold the record.

I cannot get over how much any comments at all, about anything, drives JK up tree because he cannot bully her off the Forum or silence her. In the end after his expending thousands of hours 'blogging her down', attempting to use the Court System to silence her via lawsuits and Restraining Orders, she continues to chug along, like the the train that could, and blog at will and will not be intimidated.

What really bugs him, in the end, she wins.
ace1

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! If you think that's flirting, your definition is certainly different from mine. Plus, you've never been the object of much flirting , have you? I can't imagine why, Dude! LMAO!
Let me guess, if a Man speaks to you, in your mind, he's flirting with you. If a Male takes your order at a Fast Food Restaurant, he's flirting with you. If a Proctologist gives you a Prostate Exam, he's flirting with you & you fall in love, don't you? LMAO!
since i am already in love with you i guess it would be out of the question for me to ask you to examine my prostate. it is a shame you ladies dont have one

very intense
ace1

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

and it feels sooooo good

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to flirt as long as you are waiting on the side lines for me to get there.You promised me you would wait on me to get out.It may take a little longer.You Will be there for me won't you?? I'LL PAINT MORE THAN THE DOOR RED.DO NOT WASH ,REMEMBER THAT!
WANT YOU TO BE NATURAL AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN FOR ME.IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW!
JK

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I'm not going toput up with her having the itch.Maybe LeROy been beatin' my time.He is most handsome man in Camden.Sweet on my "Assy" too.I've been knowing it all along.OH WELL,She's nothing to write home about.I'll have to put a sack over her head anyway.
J.K.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Ace 1 I told you to leave my woman alone.
If we don't have what we need we will just go BUY it.
If we need that "prosate" we will find one.That is what you said wasn't it?
Leave my woman alone now .She is saving herself for me,her darlin'.I'll come to meet you man!She's all mine itch and all.And you too NTOM.She's tooken.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

She leaves a light on for me just like MOTEL 6.I'm bringing my regular camera.Make a skin flick to sell!!Night sweet pea!
JK
Get a Life

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to flirt as long as you are waiting on the side lines for me to get there.You promised me you would wait on me to get out.It may take a little longer.You Will be there for me won't you?? I'LL PAINT MORE THAN THE DOOR RED.DO NOT WASH ,REMEMBER THAT!
WANT YOU TO BE NATURAL AS YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN FOR ME.IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW!
JK
You are one psychotic old bi tch!
Clark

Secaucus, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
i'm such a troll
i will go out of my way to spam and flame
who is that?
the Sasshole one
talking with two tongues

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
i'm such a troll
who is that?
the one the village refers to as the sasshole
one cell

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

typical wrote:
i'm such a troll
who is that?
the sassy troll

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,481 - 49,500 of58,316
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Byrdstown Forum right now

Search the Byrdstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min lol 123,628
Who will win Republican Primary county Executive 16 min Tax increase 39
Byrdstown Mayor (Oct '13) 47 min The squared circle 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Choice 8,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Wassssup 8,503
New Coach hired! 6 hr Pissy 52
Who will win Road Supervisor 16 hr fyi 34
•••
•••
•••
•••

Byrdstown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Byrdstown People Search