Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

looks like
Nevada hells angels leader Pee Wee Goldbird giving a Hoboken NJ motor cycle rider that likes to call himself Cowboy what I guess is the secret hells angel death head greeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mike Yevtuck God of HA 81

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Thank God Archie was found innocent says:

Archie what would you do with out your gang jacket in jail? I bet you will steal the labels off the frozen chickens in jail and stick them on your backside for advertisement. Good luck Angel LOL

Archie the Cowardly Chicken head hells angels said LOL do you know who I am. That SOUNDS JUst like A Coward Punk Hells angel always trying to use the gang name to scare people because without the gang name the hells angel members are just out of shape punk cowards that know one would be scared of.

Make believe jail conversation with Archie Scaffer hells angel chicken head and Bubba LOL . See this LOL do you know who I am WHAAA LOL . I am a frozen chicken but you can take me back to your cell Bubba and thaw me out and then stuff me LOL LOL. You Hells angels are funny as hell LOL LOL

Hells angels are chicken heads Gone wild.

Read more: Press-Banner - Biker convention causes no major disruptions
FTHATF

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

The majority of these postings are obviously from some hells angel nut or a man that dates hells angels.

seems the hells angels copy & paste the same propaganda along with lame insults over & over again under different names year after year.

Just another lame effort in an attempt to create trouble and try to make some lame out of shape hells angels known for crimes against women and children all over the USA into some kind of war hero or tough guy.

Anyone who knows or has known an "authentic" HAMC Member knows hells angels are lame cock sucking 2 faced chicken headed beak bobbing knob robbing keyboard pecking internet warriors that are far to out of shape to fight even with a whole flock of freak flockers to back them up.
Yourelame

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Mike Dicktuck God of the Gays wrote:
looks like
Nevada hells angels leader Pee Wee Goldbird giving a Hoboken NJ motor cycle rider that likes to call himself Cowboy what I guess is the secret hells angel death head greeting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't get it.
Bobby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Come to our party punk!!!!
Bobby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

What a coward !!! Come by prick!!!
Bobby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

You are a punk!!!
Bobby

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

PUNK!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Byfield Discussions

Search the Byfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Apr 10 Subvet642 4,664
Dan Kirouac live in Newburyport Apr 8 New England Music Scene 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Mar 24 ghost 1,131
Review: KL Services Mar '14 pissed off homeowner 1
Dan Kirouac returns to Newburyport Mar '14 New England Music Scene 1
Town Equipment Use Feb '14 Town Equipment Use 1
$110K bail for Hampton Falls standoff suspects Feb '14 concerned 1
•••
•••

Byfield News Video

•••
•••

Byfield Jobs

•••
•••