hmm

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Again the R. Radford family back in the spotlight for abuse. The son that was caught sleeping with his sister in 97, has beaten and raped his girlfriend, after charges were filed against him by her, she marries him. Now his daughter has come out thar she has been being molested by him. He refuses to cooperate with dfs, and police. The daughter has several years of counseling to prove these accusations. He is a convicted felon, working for a local farm Burches, collecting cash to keep from having to pay his child support and garnishments. There are several accounts against that family on abuse and sexual abuse. What a bunch of sickos!
jack robinson

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

I have read your comments in other areas. I would assume this Radford family is butler's number one family, right? I would assume by your comments that all families in bulter practice rape and incest on a daily basis. I do not live in butler and can only come to these conclusions on remarks made in your forums. Butler is full of people who practice incest and rape children, right? How else would you be so full of hate? How about farm animals? Butler is a farming community, right?
I assume you fornicate with farm animals in butler, too, right?
small town

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

jack robinson wrote:
I have read your comments in other areas. I would assume this Radford family is butler's number one family, right? I would assume by your comments that all families in bulter practice rape and incest on a daily basis. I do not live in butler and can only come to these conclusions on remarks made in your forums. Butler is full of people who practice incest and rape children, right? How else would you be so full of hate? How about farm animals? Butler is a farming community, right?
I assume you fornicate with farm animals in butler, too, right?
are you a moron if you don't live in Butler why are you worried about the gossip and every town has sick twisted people
jack robinson

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I use to live in butler, how do you know so much about other towns? Are you sick and twisted or do you just call names?
jack robinson

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I was borne and raised in butler in the 60s and 70s. I moved fo lack of work and real bigoted hateful ideas about how other people should live their lives. Nothings seems to need regulation and censure as much as other people's feelingsbad habits. I had thought about relocating my small business to Butler that would have brought about 30 10$ an hour jobs. I have been reviewing your chat boards for months and Butler is a wreck socially! You people seem so full of hate for each other and anyone who dares disagree with you about anything!
You illustrate your profound ignorance regarding other people 's feelings and your remarks are so hateful and ignorant of the truth. No, I will not bring my businesss to your nasty little town and I cannot see why anyone would! You guys need to grow up and clean up your act if you want the rest of the world tp play with you! If not, stay happy with your manure and 1982 F-150s and 8$ an hour futures! Amen, brother.
small town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

jack robinson wrote:
I was borne and raised in butler in the 60s and 70s. I moved fo lack of work and real bigoted hateful ideas about how other people should live their lives. Nothings seems to need regulation and censure as much as other people's feelingsbad habits. I had thought about relocating my small business to Butler that would have brought about 30 10$ an hour jobs. I have been reviewing your chat boards for months and Butler is a wreck socially! You people seem so full of hate for each other and anyone who dares disagree with you about anything!
You illustrate your profound ignorance regarding other people 's feelings and your remarks are so hateful and ignorant of the truth. No, I will not bring my businesss to your nasty little town and I cannot see why anyone would! You guys need to grow up and clean up your act if you want the rest of the world tp play with you! If not, stay happy with your manure and 1982 F-150s and 8$ an hour futures! Amen, brother.
ur not gonna bring a 10 an hour job to Butler awe gee..not
Seymour

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

What a load of @#$%!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Butler Discussions

Search the Butler Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Bitches 95,822
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
hhhmmmmm Jul 25 TAGGED 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Jul 23 CLUE 6,909
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 23 Canopy 267
Teachers, board reach agreement in Butler Distr... Jun '14 darwin 1
Review: Harris Wood Products May '14 Stay Away 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Butler Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Butler People Search