mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5630 Jun 25, 2012
yes obamas' recent ruling on immigration was to help him with the hispanic voters,he only has a 43% lead over romney among hispanic voters.yes liber boy,we all know that people who are brown are the dregs of society.u should take sometime to read what is written on the statue of liberty.plus since when can non-citizens vote.voter fraud is an over-hyped issue and virtually non-existent.hell you can't get registered voters to vote,you can't get people who are citizens to register,and you're worried about the phony issue of voter fraud.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5631 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
yes obamas' recent ruling on immigration was to help him with the hispanic voters,he only has a 43% lead over romney among hispanic voters.yes liber boy,we all know that people who are brown are the dregs of society.u should take sometime to read what is written on the statue of liberty.plus since when can non-citizens vote.voter fraud is an over-hyped issue and virtually non-existent.hell you can't get registered voters to vote,you can't get people who are citizens to register,and you're worried about the phony issue of voter fraud.
I hear dead people still playing the race card.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5632 Jun 25, 2012
maybe if dead from neck up,biden that,didn't constantly make racist remarks,card wouldn't be played.and if you kept abreast of the news,you would know that romney hasn't disavowed what obama did,and such conservatives as george will backed his move,saying it was the right thing to do.of course,i guess facts don't matter to you.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5633 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
maybe if dead from neck up,biden that,didn't constantly make racist remarks,card wouldn't be played.and if you kept abreast of the news,you would know that romney hasn't disavowed what obama did,and such conservatives as george will backed his move,saying it was the right thing to do.of course,i guess facts don't matter to you.
I hear dead people still using the race card while whining in denial over Obama's failed presidency.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5634 Jun 25, 2012
racists hate to be called out for what they are.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5636 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
racists hate to be called out for what they are.
I hear dead racists hating to be called our for what they are...worshippers of a failed Obama, black, white, or multi-colored.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5638 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
i wouldn't be worried about america coming to an end.if that moron bush couldn't kill us, a highly intelligent man like pres.obama certainly won't hurt the usa.oops i forgot,we are all supposed to gloss over the mess bush made of america,the years 2,000 to 2,008,are to be orwellian erased from americas' memory.
On what facts are you basing your assessment of Obobo as being "a highly intelligent man?"
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5639 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
brain dead republicans,as always, absolving themselves of all responsibility,like the shirking dogs they are.
No, the GOP didn't "absolve themselves of all responsibility." The American voters did, by voting them out of power in 2008, so they could have rule by a smooth-talking inexperienced incompetent phony instead.

It was the People's choice, amigo!
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5640 Jun 26, 2012
first off obama went to college on his academic excellence,his father didn't pull strings like dubyas' did anf get him in,because texas' colleges refused to take him because of his low grades.now i will see you pathetic losers in nov. and watch you eat crow.bye
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#5643 Jun 26, 2012
Please close this 2 year old thread.
SAID WHO

Oriskany, NY

#5644 Jun 26, 2012
Mike wrote:
Please close this 2 year old thread.
YOU
Betty Bloop

Colorado Springs, CO

#5646 Jun 29, 2012
Hahahahha
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5648 Jun 29, 2012
careful,if you upset norman,he starts making thinly veiled threats
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5649 Jun 29, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
careful,if you upset norman,he starts making thinly veiled threats
I hear dead Obamabots calling for Obama to continue to do the "Dance of the 7 Veils" to make sure that there will be a continuation of no transparency during Obama's incompetent presidency. Eric Holder will dance next.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5650 Jun 29, 2012
norman,norman,norman,your right wing racist rants are getting crazier every day.please get back on your meds,i know you think you're okay,but everyone else doesn't.please seek help.turn your music up real loud,maybe it will drown out the voices in your head.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5651 Jun 29, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
norman,norman,norman,your right wing racist rants are getting crazier every day.please get back on your meds,i know you think you're okay,but everyone else doesn't.please seek help.turn your music up real loud,maybe it will drown out the voices in your head.
I hear dead Obamabots whining about that lousy rap crap they annoyed everyone else with until they finally died from Obama-overworship.
John

Binghamton, NY

#5652 Jun 29, 2012
The only thing more pathetic than someone from New Joisey is an ignorant, mentally ill shut-in from New Joisey.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5653 Jun 29, 2012
John wrote:
The only thing more pathetic than someone from New Joisey is an ignorant, mentally ill shut-in from New Joisey.
Please leave the Garden State immediately; you are soiling our reputation with your barbaric Binghamton babble.
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5654 Jun 29, 2012
careful john,norman's off his meds or trying new ones.yesterays' big loss seems to unhinged him.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5655 Jun 29, 2012
left winger and proud wrote:
careful john,norman's off his meds or trying new ones.yesterays' big loss seems to unhinged him.
I hear dead Obamabots whining about rusted hinges on their Obamacoffins; all part of the hopey-changey Obama has in store for all those who got suckered into his campaign of fantasy, after falling into the economic disaster he was incompetent of fixing. Pray to Obama for repaired hinges and someone qualified to fix the Obama Recession.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buskirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this Arthur Swenson Guy that smells of u... (May '10) Feb 28 donny myers 27
Cambridge Central School unveils capital projec... Jan '15 Catherine Osgood 1
Cambridge Planning Board begins review process ... Jan '15 Catherine Osgood 1
Sheriff: Man arrested for armed robbery at gas ... (Nov '13) Jan '15 Brittany 2
Eastbound Jesus At Arch Street Tavern Dec '14 ijnokp 1
Review: Argyle Veterinary Svc - Ronald J Peters... (Apr '10) Dec '14 LocalLoon 4
Hoosick to undergo economic initiative, develop... (Aug '14) Nov '14 Jim 2
Buskirk Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Buskirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 am PST