mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5622 Jun 24, 2012
fox zombies are ranting again,eagerly awaiting for good old rupert and roger to tell them what to think and say.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5623 Jun 24, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
fox zombies are ranting again,eagerly awaiting for good old rupert and roger to tell them what to think and say.
I hear dead people and they are leaving MSNBC Chris Matthews leg tingles up and down the cemetary lanes; dead thrills about an incompetent Obama in the White House.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5624 Jun 25, 2012
first off don't watch msnbc or fox.still can't believe people want to turn back clock and repeal all the gains the working man has made over last 100 years.can't believe people still think a level playing field exists between workers and the rich,and that the powerful wouldn't revert to the old days in a heartbeat if given the chance.
NO Vote

Utica, NY

#5625 Jun 25, 2012
justicedenied13501 wrote:
Kirsten Gillibrand...just more rhetoric
How about updating?
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5626 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
first off don't watch msnbc or fox.still can't believe people want to turn back clock and repeal all the gains the working man has made over last 100 years.can't believe people still think a level playing field exists between workers and the rich,and that the powerful wouldn't revert to the old days in a heartbeat if given the chance.
I hear dead people cannot watch msnbc or fox in the cemetary because they are finally on a level field without cable or Obama fantasies to give them false hope of returning.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#5628 Jun 25, 2012
I read that on the internets too!
De Oppresso Liber

Westbury, NY

#5629 Jun 25, 2012
Napolitano has issued a directive to the Feds, Disregard all notifications from Arizone Law Enforcement regarding illegal immigrants, ergo; the border is now wide open, come on in, put your feet up and register democratic party, welcome the dregs of humanity.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5630 Jun 25, 2012
yes obamas' recent ruling on immigration was to help him with the hispanic voters,he only has a 43% lead over romney among hispanic voters.yes liber boy,we all know that people who are brown are the dregs of society.u should take sometime to read what is written on the statue of liberty.plus since when can non-citizens vote.voter fraud is an over-hyped issue and virtually non-existent.hell you can't get registered voters to vote,you can't get people who are citizens to register,and you're worried about the phony issue of voter fraud.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5631 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
yes obamas' recent ruling on immigration was to help him with the hispanic voters,he only has a 43% lead over romney among hispanic voters.yes liber boy,we all know that people who are brown are the dregs of society.u should take sometime to read what is written on the statue of liberty.plus since when can non-citizens vote.voter fraud is an over-hyped issue and virtually non-existent.hell you can't get registered voters to vote,you can't get people who are citizens to register,and you're worried about the phony issue of voter fraud.
I hear dead people still playing the race card.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5632 Jun 25, 2012
maybe if dead from neck up,biden that,didn't constantly make racist remarks,card wouldn't be played.and if you kept abreast of the news,you would know that romney hasn't disavowed what obama did,and such conservatives as george will backed his move,saying it was the right thing to do.of course,i guess facts don't matter to you.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5633 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
maybe if dead from neck up,biden that,didn't constantly make racist remarks,card wouldn't be played.and if you kept abreast of the news,you would know that romney hasn't disavowed what obama did,and such conservatives as george will backed his move,saying it was the right thing to do.of course,i guess facts don't matter to you.
I hear dead people still using the race card while whining in denial over Obama's failed presidency.
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5634 Jun 25, 2012
racists hate to be called out for what they are.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5636 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
racists hate to be called out for what they are.
I hear dead racists hating to be called our for what they are...worshippers of a failed Obama, black, white, or multi-colored.
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5638 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
i wouldn't be worried about america coming to an end.if that moron bush couldn't kill us, a highly intelligent man like pres.obama certainly won't hurt the usa.oops i forgot,we are all supposed to gloss over the mess bush made of america,the years 2,000 to 2,008,are to be orwellian erased from americas' memory.
On what facts are you basing your assessment of Obobo as being "a highly intelligent man?"
Teddy R

Vancouver, Canada

#5639 Jun 25, 2012
mos36charlie wrote:
brain dead republicans,as always, absolving themselves of all responsibility,like the shirking dogs they are.
No, the GOP didn't "absolve themselves of all responsibility." The American voters did, by voting them out of power in 2008, so they could have rule by a smooth-talking inexperienced incompetent phony instead.

It was the People's choice, amigo!
mos36charlie

Ithaca, NY

#5640 Jun 26, 2012
first off obama went to college on his academic excellence,his father didn't pull strings like dubyas' did anf get him in,because texas' colleges refused to take him because of his low grades.now i will see you pathetic losers in nov. and watch you eat crow.bye
Mike

Syracuse, NY

#5643 Jun 26, 2012
Please close this 2 year old thread.
SAID WHO

Oriskany, NY

#5644 Jun 26, 2012
Mike wrote:
Please close this 2 year old thread.
YOU
Betty Bloop

Colorado Springs, CO

#5646 Jun 29, 2012
Hahahahha
left winger and proud

Ithaca, NY

#5648 Jun 29, 2012
careful,if you upset norman,he starts making thinly veiled threats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buskirk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eastbound Jesus At Arch Street Tavern 11 hr ijnokp 1
Review: Argyle Veterinary Svc - Ronald J Peters... (Apr '10) Dec 6 LocalLoon 4
Hoosick to undergo economic initiative, develop... Nov 19 Jim 2
Review: Cambridge Real Estate - Mark Surdam (Feb '14) Nov 19 Bea 2
Schuylerville man faces 455 charges of child mo... (Oct '08) Oct '14 Andrew Rosa 2
2012 UFO - " A Big Purple Mothership Jul '14 really 1
New bar the subject of resident complaints (Nov '08) Apr '14 Elmer_J_Fudd 21
Buskirk Dating
Find my Match

Buskirk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buskirk News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buskirk

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 pm PST