First Prev
of 19
Next Last
jrt11

Burnsville, NC

#367 May 3, 2010
Honest People of Yancey wrote:
Let me count the number of things I have been identifed as:
DSS worker
Child stealer
Hise supporter
Webb supporter
Yancey County Schools
In fact, it is someone who does know you very well.
You forgot:
Someone who would rather play silly childish games rather than act like a grown up and answer direct questions.
HONEST PEOPLE OF YANCEY

United States

#368 May 3, 2010
JRT11,
You go for it. You should be smart enough to figure it out on your own. Call Tammy and ask her.
jrt11

Burnsville, NC

#369 May 4, 2010
HONEST PEOPLE OF YANCEY wrote:
JRT11,
You go for it. You should be smart enough to figure it out on your own. Call Tammy and ask her.
Why? We're asking you here and now. Enlighten us all, please.
grimatongueworm

United States

#370 May 13, 2010
Sorry, we don't need any more bible thumping, Sky-Fairy worshipers influencing our laws.

You wanna know what a country without taxes looks like? Look at Afghanistan or any other 3rd world country.

Taxes are not the enemy. Corporations who make billions of dollars and yet pay no taxe, there's your enemy.

Guns are not under any threat of being taken away.
Mountain Goat

Dallas, NC

#371 May 18, 2010
First thing Mr. Honest people of Yancey you just answered your own question about writing your own responses,#1 YOU are NOT the people of yancey county sooo.. speak on your behalf not the people of yancey.#2 the DSS issues, everyone in western North Carolina knows how currupt and let me make this real clear YANCEY COUNTY DSS is one of the most currupt organizations in NC. Taking children for profit is # 1 problem. Relatives of DSS workers taking the stand and swearing on the bible they seen, people confided,and they where there, just to make a conviction in the name of Yancey County DSS. Whats more disturbing is that Mitchell, and Avery workers talk about how currupt Yancey County DSS is. So Mr Honest People of Yancey speak on something you know a little about!

“Time to Move Forward”

Since: Jan 10

Marion, NC

#372 May 18, 2010
Unfortunately Mountain Goat, I'm afraid that HPY knows all about Yancey DSS, as they are someone that DSS relies upon heavily to insure that their Director is not removed. HPY is an enabler for the corruption at Yancey DSS.
It is good that HPY and all of their ilk had a very clear message sent to them with the near miss in Mrs. Frank getting elected. They saw Yancey, Madison, Avery, and almost Haywood wins for Mrs. Frank. A very close election with Mrs. Frank taking second place. A shot has been fired across the bow of their ship and they had better have taken it to heart. The people are fed up and good change (not Obama change) is coming. The message of Mrs. Frank is alive and well. Their corrupt ways are thankfully dying a slow death.
Mountain Goat

Dallas, NC

#373 May 18, 2010
Hiram Abiff wrote:
Unfortunately Mountain Goat, I'm afraid that HPY knows all about Yancey DSS, as they are someone that DSS relies upon heavily to insure that their Director is not removed. HPY is an enabler for the corruption at Yancey DSS.
It is good that HPY and all of their ilk had a very clear message sent to them with the near miss in Mrs. Frank getting elected. They saw Yancey, Madison, Avery, and almost Haywood wins for Mrs. Frank. A very close election with Mrs. Frank taking second place. A shot has been fired across the bow of their ship and they had better have taken it to heart. The people are fed up and good change (not Obama change) is coming. The message of Mrs. Frank is alive and well. Their corrupt ways are thankfully dying a slow death.
The HPY should be equally held responsible for the corruption in the DSS. Many children were wrongfully removed from there homes only because their parents became unemployed and came to their office looking for assistance with food stamps, I was told personally that it was obvious that I couldn't take care of my children or I wouldn't be there asking for food stamps, and maybe my children would be better off in a foster home. I realize it was a scare tactic to deture me to not apply, but thats not there job. They don't mine giving each others family members benifits, fuel oil, exc.And they don't qualify for it
jrt11

Burnsville, NC

#374 May 19, 2010
Mountain Goat wrote:
<quoted text>The HPY should be equally held responsible for the corruption in the DSS. Many children were wrongfully removed from there homes only because their parents became unemployed and came to their office looking for assistance with food stamps, I was told personally that it was obvious that I couldn't take care of my children or I wouldn't be there asking for food stamps, and maybe my children would be better off in a foster home. I realize it was a scare tactic to deture me to not apply, but thats not there job. They don't mine giving each others family members benifits, fuel oil, exc.And they don't qualify for it
Just because a person needs public assistance, it does not make them a bad parent. Public assistance was created for people who truly NEED it. And if DSS is committing fraud against the Federal Government by giving assistance to their families who don't qualify, then they should rot in a filthy prison cell.

Personally, I would think less of a parent who had too much pride and chose not to utilize public assistance for their children who need food. Although I can't blame them for being scared of these monsters. Would DSS rather see parents let their kids starve? You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. What a bunch of hypocritical tyrants. How dare anyone in that office judge someone when their office is riddled with the putrid stench and infestation of evil. What a bunch of dickweeds.
Mountain Goat

Dallas, NC

#375 May 20, 2010
jrt11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because a person needs public assistance, it does not make them a bad parent. Public assistance was created for people who truly NEED it. And if DSS is committing fraud against the Federal Government by giving assistance to their families who don't qualify, then they should rot in a filthy prison cell.
Personally, I would think less of a parent who had too much pride and chose not to utilize public assistance for their children who need food. Although I can't blame them for being scared of these monsters. Would DSS rather see parents let their kids starve? You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. What a bunch of hypocritical tyrants. How dare anyone in that office judge someone when their office is riddled with the putrid stench and infestation of evil. What a bunch of dickweeds.
There was a woman who stood up to there currupt ways years ago, I beleive her name was Christie Hughes she protested them on the square and she started a local movement against Yancey DSS, she involved TV staions, radio stations, governors, senators, congressmen exc.And the last thing I heard about her was they slammed her in prison to shut her up. And she had hard evidence against them, and could bankrupt the county. The politicans backstabbed her to shut her up. They got to pay for those new Ford contours somehow, just take a few more children from their homes, how simple can it be....
Fit Woman

Ellenboro, NC

#376 Jul 22, 2010
I do not think Tamera Frank can win the Commissioner's election. Again, too much for most citizens to bite off with her and not enough knowledge. Keeps saying she will be back in 2012, that will give me a chance to vote against her three times.
Thomas Lynn Gouge

Hixson, TN

#377 Sep 30, 2010
I am what you might call a blast from the past! I feel that I'm qualified to give an honest assessment of Tamera Franks'character.
We were married for seven years-plus in the 80's(We were young and I was too immature). Tamera's character was always beyond reproach, she was always very trustworthy, she was always very goal-oriented (driven)and when she wanted to accomplish something you could count on a positive result! She always has been family oriented and has others' best interrests @ heart. These are all qualities that her family has instilled in her from very early on. If you want pro-active and consciencious representation, then she is the obvious choice! If you require change for the better,then
she is the only choice!
Good Luck and God Bless,
Thomas L. Gouge
P.S. You can count on my vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Druggie Roundup 41 min kay hagans 24
orgies at the playhouse 2 hr derp 1
reegle beegle 2 hr derp 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Spruce Pine, NC (Aug '10) Oct 17 Brian_G 586
good ho's Oct 16 biggun 5
third strike... Oct 15 sweet Junie 4
Blue Flame grill Oct 14 just saying 27
Burnsville Dating
Find my Match

Burnsville Jobs

Burnsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burnsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burnsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]