Did Susie McEntyre Change Taxes In Office?

Posted in the Burnsville Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2012
Poor Tax Payer

Burnsville, NC

#1 Mar 15, 2012
The Mountain Air Tax Scandal continues as Yancey County Commissioner Walter Savage told about former Tax Office employee Susie McEntyre quitting her job when asked to explain if taxes were changed in the Yancey County Tax Office back in 2008. Why hasn't anything been done about Mountain Air not paying it's county property tax and how many more wealthy landowners in Yancey County have been given "reduced" taxes and some not even paying their taxes at all? The company that assessed the property taxes in 2008 said that Yancey County was "really different" in how it's business was conducted. To sum it up? DISHONEST!! There's NO justice or fair play in Yancey County. The "rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer" big time in Yancey County!
Inside Man

Burnsville, NC

#2 Mar 30, 2012
The answer to this question is- YES, and was very well paid for it, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burnsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 16 min Waco 1909 58,855
Heritage Football 4 hr Reality Check 4
MHHS Coach Laughable 4 hr Cougar Fan 3
martin robinson 11 hr kass 15
Blue Flame grill 22 hr I know 16
Christian vause. Marcia Markert Vause (Jun '09) Aug 27 deborah vause kelsey 2
Anthony "AJ" Duncan "SNITCH!?!?" Aug 27 Henry Lee 5
•••
•••
•••

Burnsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000