Saudi man charged with plotting terrorist attack

Full story: Las Vegas Sun

A young college student from Saudi Arabia studying chemical engineering in Texas purchased explosive chemicals over the Internet as part of a plan to hide bomb materials inside dolls and baby carriages to blow up dams, nuclear plants or the Dallas home of former President George W. Bush, the Justice Department said Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Bozo Bombers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

So why is it that all terrorists are muslims?
I wonder if they would still support violence if all of their mosques started blowing up... at least in that case there would be no loss of "human" life.
These people are dangerous animals, and fortunately for us, they are also a bunh of camel buggering idiots.
Show your suppoort for Islam "the religion of peace".. Right.
I gotta go pick up a Koran - I need a toilet paper refill.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

And now this filthy little animal will spend the rest of his worthless life in an American prison....hopefully serving as a sex puppet for the Zulu Nation. LOL!
Robbie

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Many of them may be bumbling idiots but all it takes is one of these nut jobs to get it right and many lives could be lost. I am for the death sentence of these terrorists as they are no different than the members of AlQuida. As they would say "Death To Terrorists"..........
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

CecilRhodes wrote:
And now this filthy little animal will spend the rest of his worthless life in an American prison....hopefully serving as a sex puppet for the Zulu Nation. LOL!
Hopefully they'll feed him nothing but pork.
Islam Hates The USA

Altona, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Funny, the Saudi Arabia country bought 20 Billion Dollars of USA Made Weapons of Mass Destruction that was agreed by the former USA President Bush. Now the Saudi are "Returning" back the same USA Made Explosive inside the Barbi Dolls and Walt's Disneř Toys to Blow Up dams, nuclear plants and specially the Dallas home of former President George W. Bush.
President Bush may be regreting the day that he Sold USA Weapons of Mass Destruction to Saudi Arabia even thought they Blow Up the Two Towers in New York. Why could anyone sell Weapons of Mass Destructinon to the same Killers who killed USA Citizens?
Is very difficult to find out from which country the Weapon of Mass Destruction to Blow Up the Texas house of Bush came from when they were Made In The USA. Even the Road Mines used by Iran to Blow Up the USA Soldiers in Iraq an Afhganistan has IC Chips that says Made In America.
The USA is on Denial that the Muslims of Saudi Arabia has Declared War to American Infidels.
The USA should use the other two left over Nuclear Bombs that they did not drop in Japan during the 2nd War World and drop them in the country of Saudi Arabia because is better to be safe than sorry. Former USA President Bush and his family may have shit their own pants after hearing that the Saudis want to Blow Up his own Texas house with the same Weapons of Mass Destruction that he sold to the Muslims of Saudi Arabia a few years ago.

Since: Jul 08

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully they'll feed him nothing but pork.
More appropriate to feed him rat poison.

“Say hello to my little friend!”

The Milky Way Galaxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

CecilRhodes wrote:
He should be hanged together with you.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

YOU DON'T NEED TO BLOW UP BUSH, JUST BUY HIM A PLANE TICKET TO SWITZERLAND WHERE HE HAS AN INDICTMENT FOR WAR CRIMES AND A COURT DATE WAITING FOR HIMSELF THERE.
Code 1

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Not a very bright student. No amount in a baby stroller or doll is going to do anything to a dam or anything of that size. He never would have made it close enough to President Bush, so pretty dumb !!!
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

YOU MUST BE FROM THE UNITED STATES INDOCTRINATED TO BELIEVE IN EVERY NEWS STORY CONCOCTED THERE BY THE CORPORATE-STATE MEDIA.
Code 1 wrote:
Not a very bright student. No amount in a baby stroller or doll is going to do anything to a dam or anything of that size. He never would have made it close enough to President Bush, so pretty dumb !!!

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Deng wrote:
YOU MUST BE FROM THE UNITED STATES INDOCTRINATED TO BELIEVE IN EVERY NEWS STORY CONCOCTED THERE BY THE CORPORATE-STATE MEDIA.
<quoted text>
This from China. ROTHLMAO

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Bozo Bombers wrote:
FALSE!

you have just been conditioned to believe that garbage...

ever heard of Northern Ireland and the I.R.A.???

what about these anti-abortion nut jobs that go around killing doctors?(no im not saying that being anti abortion makes you a nut)

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terr...

theres a nice article that shows 94% of terrorist attacks in the USA from 1980-2004 were from non muslim groups

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/terrorism-in...

and another showing 96% of terrorist attacks in Europe are non muslim related

please learn from this information
Oh yea

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

@Deng

I think I remember reading that somewhere, was it for the gulf war and the indiscriminate carpet bombing of civilians. In the "highway of death" incident.

Since: Mar 08

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Bozo Bombers wrote:
I wonder if they would still support violence if all of their mosques started blowing up... at least in that case there would be no loss of "human" life.
These people are dangerous animals, and fortunately for us, they are also a bunh of camel buggering idiots.
It may seem that all terrorists are muslim.

The real question should be:

Why is it that ALL terrorists are from some form of ORGANIZED RELIGION?

Want Peace? ELIMINATE RELIGION!
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

THE SO-CALLED HIGHWAY OF DEATH WAS A RETREAT OUT OF KUWAIT BY IRAQ FORCES AND CIVILIANS UNDER AN AGREED UPON WHITE FLAG TRUCE AND PASSAGE WITH THE UNITED STATES MILITARY.

HONOR OR ONE'S WORD MEANS NOTHING TO THE UNITED STATES AUTHORITIES OR ITS MILITARY AT THIS TIME IN ITS HISTORY.
Oh yea wrote:
@Deng
I think I remember reading that somewhere, was it for the gulf war and the indiscriminate carpet bombing of civilians. In the "highway of death" incident.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

THAT IS WHAT YOUR CORPORATE-STATE-MEDIA TELLS YOU, BUT ALL THE TERROR AND TERROR ACTS ARE PLANNED AND IMPLEMENTED FROM OR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Bozo Bombers wrote:
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Deng wrote:
THAT IS WHAT YOUR CORPORATE-STATE-MEDIA TELLS YOU, BUT ALL THE TERROR AND TERROR ACTS ARE PLANNED AND IMPLEMENTED FROM OR IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
<quoted text>
Not got any uighers to murder this week deng?

It takes a seriously fucked up country to oppress a whole group of people just because they were part of the Mongol hordes all that time ago.

Is it still an embarrassment building an utterly impregnable wall round your country but being too stupid to maintain it?
Dr Mohammed AL-Saedi

Turku, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

Although, the story is fabricated by FBI against a muslims student and therefore, the retaliation is underway.

Its indeed very upsiting news, such work can not be based on an individual. It must be based on those with extensive experience in the field of the subject. Beside, it require number of talented teams to do that kind of work. Perhaps, next time is going to be better.
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

Judged:

CORRECT, ANOTHER FAKE "NEWS" STORY TO REINFORCE THE CLAIM THAT MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS; SO MUCH FOR JUSTICE IN THE USA.
Dr Mohammed AL-Saedi wrote:
Although, the story is fabricated by FBI against a muslims student and therefore, the retaliation is underway.
Its indeed very upsiting news, such work can not be based on an individual. It must be based on those with extensive experience in the field of the subject. Beside, it require number of talented teams to do that kind of work. Perhaps, next time is going to be better.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burlington Discussions

Search the Burlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min State of Florida 49,427
Daniel lee Loftis and Crystal Smith Loftis Apr 15 southport 3
Daniel Lee Loftis Mar 26 scam alert 2
irs loves dan l! Mar 26 scam alert 2
Studio 1 puts its spin on haunting - Elephant Man' Mar 22 PRich 1
Doesn't look like the Alamance DA candidates ca... (Sep '10) Mar '14 Corruption in Alamance Co 7
Locksmiths in burlington Mar '14 Bobby Jenkins 1
•••
•••
•••
Burlington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burlington Jobs

•••
•••
•••