West Burlington auto shop employee admits stealing cash

West Burlington, Ia. - A West Burlington woman is accused of stealing thousands of dollars from the auto shop where she worked. Full Story
upset customer

Burlington, IA

#1 Dec 21, 2010
Why did it take a major corporation such as Carquest 20 months to figure this out. Sounds to me like they need better auditors. Also where was the Manager of the store when this was happening? Oh yeah I forgot Brian Fox only collects his check as was rarely at work.Shame on Carquest.
shame on carquest

Burlington, IA

#2 Dec 21, 2010
shame on Carquest. Come on 20 months to catch her. This is Iowa and mom and pop shops who depend on this money to feed and cloth their families.
more to the story

Burlington, IA

#3 Jan 28, 2011
The manager, a regional manager, and a auditor knew in july 2008 she was working in other employees cash drawers, and they were coming up short and nothing was done. So you reap what you sow. The only problem here is the customers were cheated. The manager allowed this to happen. so why is he still employed?
new information

Burlington, IA

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Heard from Gidget's cousin her and Brian had a thing that is why it took so long for Carquest to catch her. They need to fire him now. Wonder how much she gave him????? not only money wise either. Keep your zipper up Brian and this would not have happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People who brag about castrating hogs... Oct '14 mdresch 1
Press box Sep '14 berger_angel05 1
Kim "Mina Kaye" (Jan '13) Aug '14 MissLovewell 6
Review: Hansen Law Offices Aug '14 Mark 1
Debate: Marijuana - Burlington, IA (Sep '10) Jun '14 frank 19
Danville school board approves $6M in energy up... (Feb '14) Feb '14 save some money 1
Transgender rights: Restroom battles emerge (Oct '13) Oct '13 TerryE 1
Burlington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Burlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burlington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burlington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler