Cyber Bullying

Portland, IN

#1 Nov 1, 2013
Burkesville Topix needs to be completely removed. To much cyber bullying going on. Name blaming, when it is not the people they think it is. People quit thinking its one person doing your lack of poor choices in life and look at yourselves in the mirror. You created your own drama! Stop doing what your doing and people wont be so quick to judge. If you made poor judgements in life, own up to it, ask the surrounding people for forgiveness and quit blaming others for your own actions. Its no one fault but your own. You have choices in life, it depends which path you want to choose. Grow up, get over it and move on.
Joe Brown

Bardstown, KY

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Don't you judge me!
Joe Brown

Bardstown, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Joe Brown, Esq. Not Joe Brown DIY.
trying tosay

United States

#4 Nov 1, 2013
Cyber Bullying wrote:
Burkesville Topix needs to be completely removed. To much cyber bullying going on. Name blaming, when it is not the people they think it is. People quit thinking its one person doing your lack of poor choices in life and look at yourselves in the mirror. You created your own drama! Stop doing what your doing and people wont be so quick to judge. If you made poor judgements in life, own up to it, ask the surrounding people for forgiveness and quit blaming others for your own actions. Its no one fault but your own. You have choices in life, it depends which path you want to choose. Grow up, get over it and move on.
And?
I agree

Albany, KY

#5 Nov 1, 2013
You are right. This site is trouble. Any time someone gets mad or don't like someone they get on here and make stuff up. They had my name on here 5 or 6 years ago saying I was sleeping with stevie wheat. I have seen all kinds of terrible things wrote on this site, But believe it or not it is not near as bad as it was a few years back.
and why

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2013
I agree wrote:
You are right. This site is trouble. Any time someone gets mad or don't like someone they get on here and make stuff up. They had my name on here 5 or 6 years ago saying I was sleeping with stevie wheat. I have seen all kinds of terrible things wrote on this site, But believe it or not it is not near as bad as it was a few years back.
did you just mention stevie wheat??
wrong

Fortville, IN

#7 Nov 1, 2013
You people are wrong Topix really needs to go. Every time someone mentions a MCCLENDON in town not out of town it gets removed. Because one of them bouts out maliciously, blames others for their actions, then wants topics to remove their mouthiness. Topix doesn't even read it they just remove it. The mouthy ones needs to control their tongues. "Saw what you did in the dark. It's tone to light em' up up..light em' up up, your fire!"
darn

Portland, IN

#8 Nov 1, 2013
Auto correct...the song goes is "time" not "tone" to light em' up,up....ha ha....
I agree

Albany, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2013
and why wrote:
<quoted text>did you just mention stevie wheat??
Someone put that about me 5 or 6 years ago. But I wasn't thinking I shouldn't have put a name on here. I just wanted people to know what all kind of things was said on here. sorry.
Wow

London, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone put that about me 5 or 6 years ago. But I wasn't thinking I shouldn't have put a name on here. I just wanted people to know what all kind of things was said on here. sorry.
seriously you put his name on here to start something if not you could have just said officer
Huey freeman

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2013
HUEY FREEMAN
Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9-11. Thank you for your time and good night.
Huey freeman

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2013
I agree wrote:
You are right. This site is trouble. Any time someone gets mad or don't like someone they get on here and make stuff up. They had my name on here 5 or 6 years ago saying I was sleeping with stevie wheat. I have seen all kinds of terrible things wrote on this site, But believe it or not it is not near as bad as it was a few years back.
"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility ho." -
My Opinion

Glasgow, KY

#13 Dec 6, 2013
The tongue like a sharp knife, Kills without drawing blood. Wise words of our fathers,fathers, why cant our generation do the same?
Just sayin

Albany, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2013
My Opinion wrote:
The tongue like a sharp knife, Kills without drawing blood. Wise words of our fathers,fathers, why cant our generation do the same?
Half the generations around here don't even get along in their own families. Some don't even talk to their own parents, children,or brothers or sisters. Why can't everybody just get along? Exodus 20:12
New King James Version (NKJV)
12 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
Yep

Aberdeen, KY

#15 Dec 11, 2013
It should be removed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why can't past boyfriends let go 24 min JonnyJo 16
Ferguson 2 hr Concerned 8
Break Ins 3 hr info 77
What type of business would you like to see in ... (Jan '11) 12 hr david987 38
make new freinds 13 hr david987 1
Trina Kenney Paintings 14 hr Gotoart 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Prayers 511
Burkesville Dating
Find my Match

Burkesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Burkesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burkesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 2:30 PM
Titans Release Veteran LB Phillips
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Titans release Shaun Phillips, place Brian Schwenke on injured reserve