curious

Burkesville, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2012
What other cell phone services are there for the 42717 area other than Bluegrass Cellular?
No other service

Decorah, IA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Sprint has contract to use Bluegrass towers however Bluegrass has a monopoly on service in this region. I was told Sprint will give you a contract but after so long if you do not hit there primary region they would drop you..
just sayin

United States

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Go 2 somerset or livingston tn and get verizon svc.
Crazy 0112

Jamestown, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2012
U can get a track phone at Fred AT&T or anything
Belltell

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2012
Tracfone,net 10,straight talk.
curious

Burkesville, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2012
Thanks!
curious

Burkesville, KY

#7 Sep 16, 2012
just sayin wrote:
Go 2 somerset or livingston tn and get verizon svc.


Does the verizon pick up ok here?(signal)
nope

Burkesville, KY

#8 Sep 16, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the verizon pick up ok here?(signal)
Nothing is going to work around here worth a crap except Bluegrass. Some other carriers, and the pre-paid phones will work in certain areas, but as far as county wide coverage, sorry, bluegrass is the only one that does, and that's not always the best in some areas.
just sayin

United States

#9 Sep 16, 2012
I have had Verizon for 4 years and my son in law has bluegrass and I get better signal then he does. At times the internet is a little slow .
And if

United States

#10 Sep 16, 2012
You get out of bluegrass small county wide service area you will be roaming. All phones that use the a t & t network which covers most but not all of cumberland co will work just fine.But if you travel a lot then a t & t is the service for you. I USE STRAIGHT TALK with no problems,no contract@45.00month.It is based on the a t & t network.
just sayin

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Sep 16, 2012
I have free roaming on my verizon nation wide so I dont know about that.
nope

Burkesville, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2012
just sayin wrote:
I have free roaming on my verizon nation wide so I dont know about that.
Yeah, had unlimited on Verizon too, but in the fine print, was as long as you were using verizon or partner towers, which bluegrass isn't part of. Triple bill from using it in the Burkesville area.
just sayin

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, had unlimited on Verizon too, but in the fine print, was as long as you were using verizon or partner towers, which bluegrass isn't part of. Triple bill from using it in the Burkesville area.
verizon has never charged me triple, my bill is always the same,and I've lived here almost 3 years.
curious

Burkesville, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2012
And if wrote:
You get out of bluegrass small county wide service area you will be roaming. All phones that use the a t & t network which covers most but not all of cumberland co will work just fine.But if you travel a lot then a t & t is the service for you. I USE STRAIGHT TALK with no problems,no contract@45.00month.It is based on the a t & t network.
Where do we sign up for AT&T?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Robert FRost 5,008
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Uncle Tab 153,582
Wedding rings size 7 3 hr Seller 3
Benefit for rosa 3 hr Fonzie 76
Alice come out and play 3 hr Dr. Phil 68
Write In Candidates Against Phelps & Magistrates 4 hr Harry Paratestes 51
congratulation 8 hr Thor 6
Election Wed hello 93
•••
•••
Burkesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burkesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Burkesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Burkesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Burkesville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••