Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81765 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#53063 May 25, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Second big laugh, stop my side hurts. hahaha Thanks Hempburn I needed that. Just too funny!
If you'd look in the mirror a little more often, you'd laugh a little more often.

Keep on Spammin'

Spammin' is all you know
William H Walker

Scottsville, KY

#53064 May 25, 2012
ReallyDontCare wrote:
<quoted text>If you'd look in the mirror a little more often, you'd laugh a little more often.
Keep on Spammin'
Spammin' is all you know
Awww! I Don't Really think you Care enough to really know the difference...
William H Walker

Scottsville, KY

#53065 May 25, 2012
Check out #53063...Now that's some spam. Thanks for the laugh!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#53066 May 25, 2012
My fan club just couldn't wait for my return. LMFAO!

What a beautiful day, too bad these fools suffering from White Knight Shill Syndrome don't feel the same way.

Someone's in desperate need of my attention. Ha! Ha!

Ciao!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#53067 May 25, 2012
Morning, 5/25/12, Sun is up, coffee steams the air, Tpx news; UFO, Earthquake, Troll Fishing, Lodged Peanut, Shill,,got it. Ok, lol,@Ab, thanks for soiling my brain with images of monkey rimmer's dedication to the cause, this will haunt me for-ever-more. This does open up the idea of sending our trolls over there on monkey patrol incase this should happen again, they would love this job,, you know my cat has been acting kinda stoved up, I may need a tongue lashing troll to visit my feline also.

To the vets: thank you.

Have a super day,,,, trolls, Not so much.
William H Walker

Scottsville, KY

#53068 May 25, 2012
What makes a man attempt something only one other has survived?

It's got to be more than just balls.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#53069 May 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning, 5/25/12, Sun is up, coffee steams the air, Tpx news; UFO, Earthquake, Troll Fishing, Lodged Peanut, Shill,,got it. Ok, lol,@Ab, thanks for soiling my brain with images of monkey rimmer's dedication to the cause, this will haunt me for-ever-more. This does open up the idea of sending our trolls over there on monkey patrol incase this should happen again, they would love this job,, you know my cat has been acting kinda stoved up, I may need a tongue lashing troll to visit my feline also.
To the vets: thank you.
Have a super day,,,, trolls, Not so much.
Morning, 5/25/12, It's official Humpabutning has announced the Sun is up, that fool slurping puss brew coffee cup stained with coffee crud, thicker than the La Brea Tar Pits. Tpx news; Haumpaburningstump rim jobbing a monkey, FakeBeliever clinging to a cod on Codvine, peanuts lodged up humpaburningstumps nose & two pounds of large Dried Butter Beans swelling that he has stuffed up his arse. Got it.

Humpaburningstump's old mammy cat acting strange again, thanks vet's. I hope the kittens don't look like that ugly fool.

Ave douchebag to the hijacking trolls, that got their playhouse crashed.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53070 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the post was unlike what we usually read here, But I like to dig up quotes of famous and great people.
I know, just look at all of my Gems of Wisdom you have copy and pasted.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53071 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
What makes a man attempt something only one other has survived?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uNXh9gXDd2YXX
It's got to be more than just balls.
I would guess, stupidity.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53072 May 25, 2012
Sorrygon returns from vacation and chats with FakeBeliever. FakeBeliever lays her lazy arse up in bed and watches fishing shows on Sunday with her son. She better get her and her hineys to Church on Sunday. Codvine isn't going to save them.

Old Mangey Wolf thinks drinking beer is more important than going to church. That way he can put his quarter in the saloon Jukebox instead of the church offering plate. Who cares? the quarter disrupts the service as it makes it's klunking sound in the offering plate.

Here is an inspiring Codvine flick. Watch as blood and guts fly as FakeBeliever takes a dip in her kiddie pool, unaware that someone had put the sharks that Sorrygon caught into FakeBelivers kiddie pool during the night.

You will laugh as the sharks tear her apart. Then you will cry as they puke the crazy old bat back up and die. Poor Sharks.

http://Codvine.com/sharks/eatpoop/ndie/sad
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#53073 May 25, 2012
CLICK to the STUPID NOBODY that so desperately wants to be somebody and thinks he can be by wise cracking and slurs. He is the most boring and stupid poster I have ever encountered on Topix. If he stayed in Church 24/7 for the next 6 months, he would still be a useless Hell bound piece of crap.

Affect my Tea Set ??? never
Really

Carol Stream, IL

#53074 May 25, 2012
Ppl on here are crazy sometimes!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53075 May 25, 2012
Old Mangey Wolf Drops that quarter into that jukebox and plays the same old tear jerker everytime, That song about Clayton Delaney. He always sings along as he cries in his "couple" of beers. I remember the day that little wolfie died. No body ever knew it but I went out in the woods and I cried. He spanked little wolfie to no avail. Poor little wolfie had given up the ghost and went to hell. Well FakeBeliver took Mangey Wolf and his dried up skin to a Codvine healing service. There is were Rev. Cod informed them that they were healing the sick, not raising the dead. Maybe Codvine will publish that flick.
SATAN

Stockdale, TX

#53076 May 25, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one Ancient Wolf, my first laugh on topix getting home late from a fun filled day poolside with my best friends in the world. Just checking in email, stopping in here scrolling through the trash, posting my favorite Godvine's for lala and all that enjoy them, and off to my pillow I go. Too much sun and fun.:) It is nice to have a life.
5,4,3,2,1...and out of the slime rock they crawl...lol
Get use to that hot sun cause where u r going its going to b really HOT
SATAN

Stockdale, TX

#53077 May 25, 2012
Really wrote:
Ppl on here are crazy sometimes!
Just the old farts
Christian

Owensboro, KY

#53078 May 25, 2012
@ una farter -- you do know church alone won't save you, right? a personal relationship with God through His son Jesus will. you may want to think about if you are acting in a way that is pleasing to God when you post mean comments. the 2nd most important message in the New Testament, after Christ's dying for our sins, is to love one another. do you feel you are doing that on this thread?
Beebi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#53079 May 25, 2012
awww, I love birdies :(
William H Walker

Scottsville, KY

#53080 May 25, 2012
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>Get use to that hot sun cause where u r going its going to b really HOT
You must be lonely. I have been to several funerals, and at times it's been difficult to avoid the one I don't plan to attend for a long time. The one thing I noticed, because I listen to the preachers at said funerals, everybody goes to Heaven.
Hessler

Tewksbury, MA

#53081 May 25, 2012
what happened to em

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#53082 May 25, 2012
William H Walker wrote:
Well this is risky as hell. South end of Scottsville, looking up. No less than six instances of strange lights moving across the sky. Five were way up there, one not so high. The one was very strange. Visible 10 or 15 seconds then faded completely. All seen between 2200 and 2300. Two of us were watching. But I'll bet others saw the last one.
P.S. I'm alcohol and drug free.
I will agree Little Boy Blue it is risky as hell being out in South Scottsville after dark. Don't get alarmed, that was just the flashing lights from JD2's Old Hippy school bus while he was pimping out his Ho's in Boxtown. The lights came and went as JD made his nightly round.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Whitaker Owens 3 min sap sucker 63
Review: Auto & Transmission Burkesville (Nov '14) 3 hr who 9
Hot Rod BBQ Phone Number 8 hr Not 26
Fair 22 hr ha 12
Wreck on Bear Creek Hill 22 hr Not 20
Brett n Jess 22 hr bebe 10
A little home wrecking, USA 23 hr Confused 14
More from around the web

Burkesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE