United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

umm ya I totally agree the white girl sara is a good girl that black girl jammie is trouble if I was sara I would have done slapped the shit out of that bitch but anyways if yall want to talk shit on the internet and stuff why don't yall grow some balls and say something to peoples face for once instead of talking shit over the internet
milkmania

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

yall waist yalls time doing this and umm I honestly think the white girl could care less what yall saying bout her right now I know this gurl shes cool peoples da other one is a dumb bitch anyways yall can go ahead and talk shit that don't mean its effecting her in anyway so go ahead
Sarah

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

shock wrote:
That's lil black gurl that sits on the square she's is a ho she been wit herman hill the {white} chris scott she also been wit lil nick n chris rice n dale killman shes the fuckin ho of Burkesville if it was up to me she needs to go back to Glasgow and be the poor black trash as she is but I know personally know she a rat she will tell the cops on you so don't let jammie know nothing on you. JAMMIE PARMLEY has got HIV and GONIREA she's what ajax want scrub off so u better have ur self check. Jammie parmle has been wit the {white} chris scott n herman hill dale killman n chris rice aka rice patty. So she the ho of Burkesville Kentucky that's the ho that's runs around wit trash name brooke newton
I no this is you. I stomp the fat right off of you if you don't shut your mouth. Talking about being a ho, hey everyone get on Sarah Thurmans facebook - youll see a ho

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Just Wondering wrote:
Who is this new black girl in town? She is always on the square with that white girl whom I always see with Dean Lawson. Everytime I go by the court house there they are and she is always wearing the same clothing. I haven't seen her before its like she came out of the blue. Please help and give me her parents name if they are local. Thanks.
If you boys and girls really want to know....They are selling what some girls give away...I have never had any female of the dark complexion until this one....I must say that it was money well spent....The price was reasonable or at least I thought so...
big loger

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

she is a nasty deforned girl she and sara and dean steals from her dad. he is a good men who help anyone out. she need to got out of town befor they get her put in jail o kills on drug
loser

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Chris Rice, Amanda Cope, Dean Lawson and Sara Thurman started this topix isn't it just like trash and straight out losers to put other people down so they can feel better? The 4 of u need to get a life, a job, and some self respect!! Any1 can look on any of your facebooks and see 2 wh*res, a drug addict and a straight up dumbazz!!
big loger

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

and brooke newton
groce

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

big loger wrote:
and brooke newton
Amanda Cope no 1 cares what you have to say. You sound stupid! Why would Brooke get on here and post crap about herself? You and that stupid guy you are wit need to grow the hell up. From what I hear on the street, you and Chris are ate up wit syphilis and nobody wants either 1 of you!! Stay 2gether forever and stop spreading your diseases. You and your boyfriend are pathetic!!!
lmao

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Chris told me Amanda gave it to em. Why is he trying to blame someone else now? I was talking to his ex the other day and he called her and said he wanted her back and that Amanda was just an easy piece. She said the funniest thing to em, she said enjoy your b*tch, her big ears, and your new found disease. Then hung up on him. I don't really no what all has happened, but Im 100% percent sure about that conversation.
wtf

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

look here all you little bitchs i dont have stds like yall and chris did not tell any one that i dont know who the hell is getting on here acting like me and talking about me but stop ur shit now i can prove i dont have shit why dont yall come to my face and say it fuck you all
chris rice

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

i love haten people you know wat i love all u hatein fucks im not going to lie yall are a fan base to me and my girl im not going to cuss yall im going to say this hate on i love it yall must love me apparently yall talk about me and my girl enough talk away dumb ass's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burkesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 20 min Jane 1,107
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min DITCH MITCH 151,036
School system 1 hr Sumo 19
about topix 1 hr Sunny 17
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr BIG_STEVIE 466
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr yourmommm 1,048
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 15 hr U go girl 16,143
chicken shit smell 15 hr chicken shat 10
•••
•••
Burkesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Burkesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••