Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711360 Aug 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>that was the MOST pessimistic estimate...in other words worst case scenario
that's where all you tards live isn't it? eternally frightened and expecting disaster at every turn...yep, that's you
It isn't the worst case scenario. It is based on the figures that the trustees work with all the time. Why do you think both candidates are attempting to cut back Medicare? Time for FactCheck to stop playing Obama shill as this will bite them the same as "Obama did not take money out of Medicare to pay for ObamaTax" has.

Now if you are younger, you have two choices. Continue with old system that has a panel that will trigger spending cuts to keep Medicare from going totally bankrupt or the Ryan plan that will allow you the option to buy private insurance with the money you would have paid into the Medicare.

This debate is not about the elderly. It is about the next generation determining their future health care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711361 Aug 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet the Dumbrats are scrambling for a scenario where Biden is no longer VP?
Maybe a mysterious health issue that results in Biden resigning 'for the good of the country'?
There are rumors they may attempt to sub Hilary. I don't know -Hilary looks very tired and worn, but they do have for the VP monitor a foreign policy journalist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obamas War on Prosperity

Chino, CA

#711362 Aug 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>gee whiz gunnertard...i thought the president had no control over gas prices...you really want it both ways don't you. eman snitched
Obama has caused an instability around the World!Obama has disrupted commodities trading!We have oil here!

Your favorite woman Governor Palin knows more about oil than your Hero Homo Obama!

We have jobs here!

You cannot produce;without producers!You cannot sell a product without being productive!

Obama only knows to get crowds in a frenzy telling them how much the whole World owes you in life!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711363 Aug 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Ryan is LYING. His plan kills Medicare IMMEDIATELY and for those already on Medicare. He plan to defund Medicare in favor of giving Romney a 0.82% income tax rate on $21M in annual income will cause Medicare to crater IMMEDIATELY.
Obama is cutting the GROWTH OF MEDICARE by cutting out waste, fraud and abuse from Medicare in future years. He has already extended its useful life by over a decade while Ryan/Romney try to kill it.
This is where a single payer option, like the VA, would cut the 18% of GDP that is health care (twice as much as other industrialized nations who cover everyone with no bankruptcy) by at least 1/3rd.
The GOPUX do not want to save Medicare, they want to kill it. The GOPUX do not want to save Social Security, they want to gift it to Wall Street.
This is what they have been doing since both programs were created. It is nothing new.
If you think the GOPUX is trying to save Medicare and Social Security all of a sudden then you have no grasp of reality.
This is plain dumb, far-left talking points. The Ryan plan maintains Medicare with an option for private insurance.

Obama is talking a good story but the bottom line is the panel will cut back money paid to providers by the amount needed to keep its' growth at a certain point. We all know this isn't going to be all about fraud and waste.

Grow up! The GOP has no plans to kill Medicare. That LIE made it as the top LIE on PoltiFact for 2011. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711364 Aug 14, 2012
Lord Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>who reads this shit to you limbaugh?
A video of Obama stating he took money out of Medicare to pay for ObamaTax -duh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gunner

Cromwell, CT

#711366 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
There are rumors they may attempt to sub Hilary. I don't know -Hilary looks very tired and worn, but they do have for the VP monitor a foreign policy journalist.
Don't think Hillary would do this.

Why would she want to try and improve Obama's chances in November?

I think she still wants to run four years from now, and if Obama gets 4 more years, there's no way in hell a democrat will be elected in 2016.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711368 Aug 14, 2012
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't think Hillary would do this.
Why would she want to try and improve Obama's chances in November?
I think she still wants to run four years from now, and if Obama gets 4 more years, there's no way in hell a democrat will be elected in 2016.
That is true. I know she is resigning as Secretary of State at end of this term. Hopefully the resignation is only symbolic and Obama won't have a second term.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“GUNS A PLENTY”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#711369 Aug 14, 2012
Right!
GREAT WHITE HOPE

Tokyo, Japan

#711370 Aug 14, 2012
Sickle Cell Anemia
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#711371 Aug 14, 2012
"However, as Romney noted in his 60 Minutes interview over the weekend, his plan and Ryan’s plan are not identical. In response to a question about the Ryan budget, Romney responded,“I have my budget plan, as you know, that I’ve put out. And that’s the budget plan we’re going to run on.”

And the Romney campaign has explicitly stated that it will not preserve Obamacare’s cuts to Medicare.“Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan have always been fully committed to repealing Obamacare, ending President Obama’s $716 billion raid on Medicare, and tackling the serious fiscal challenges our country faces,” said Romney policy director Lanhee Chen in a Monday statement.“A Romney-Ryan Administration will restore the funding to Medicare, ensure that no changes are made to the program for those 55 or older, and implement the reforms that they have proposed to strengthen it for future generations.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2012/08/13/y...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#711372 Aug 14, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
This is plain dumb, far-left talking points. The Ryan plan maintains Medicare with an option for private insurance.
Obama is talking a good story but the bottom line is the panel will cut back money paid to providers by the amount needed to keep its' growth at a certain point. We all know this isn't going to be all about fraud and waste.
Grow up! The GOP has no plans to kill Medicare. That LIE made it as the top LIE on PoltiFact for 2011. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Wrong.

Ryan will defund Medicare so all of his crap about under 55 only is just a LIE. You are swallowing his LIE.

Ryan is out to eliminate Medicare. He says so, believe him when he says so. Medicare is a guaranteed benefit program. Ryan will make it a guaranteed (until he kills that too) contribution program.

Ryan thinks that insurance companies will be lining up around the block to sell 70 year olds full coverage health insurance for $500/month...Bwahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhaa.

OK, Ryan knows that isn't true but he tells that lie because he is the AntiChrist and lies are his currency. He knows that defunding Medicare, setting the younger generations against the old, eliminating health care for seniors is the way to destroy the middle class in a puddle of bankruptcy.

Ryan is buttboy for the 17 billionaires that run the GOPUX. He hates people who are poor, middle class, old, sick. He wants to see seniors go bankrupt, bankrupt their families and die in the streets.

Ryan is the AntiChrist...when he says his guru is Ayn Rand BELIEVE HIM.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#711373 Aug 14, 2012
"Mitt Romney’s ad is dishonest and hypocritical. The savings his ad attacks do not cut a single guaranteed Medicare benefit, and Mitt Romney embraced the very same savings when he promised he’d sign Paul Ryan’s budget.

Because the President is eliminating subsidies to insurance companies and cutting waste and fraud, we’ve extended the life of Medicare by eight years.

The truth is that the Romney-Ryan budget would end Medicare as we know it: people with Medicare would be left with nothing but a voucher in place of the guaranteed benefits they rely on today.

And they do it all to pay for massive tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires – the very same top-down economic scheme that crashed our economy and devastated the middle class in the first place." OC

Ryan/Romney/AntiChrist 2012: the personification of pure evil

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#711374 Aug 15, 2012
Republiscum: filth of the land the worst party since the nazzies can only win if they cheat, intimidate, lie, steal. The GOPOX, the party of criminals.

"Ohio Limits Early Voting Hours In Democratic Counties, Expands In Republican Counties

Ohio has introduced a new tactic in their broader attempts to make it even harder for Democratic voters to get to the polls this year. Early voting stations in Ohio’s heavily Democratic counties will only be open between 8 am and 5 pm, while Republican counties have expanded their hours to allow voting on nights and weekends. " TP

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#711375 Aug 15, 2012
JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan's budget seems to aim at ending Medicare,
Republicans look a bit nervous and seem to explain too quickly
According to whom?

You and that gerbil you keep in your pocket?

I hope you can tell from the smell that your gerbil has been dead for a long time.

Oh, you don't care?!?!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

#711376 Aug 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Republiscum: filth of the land the worst party since the nazzies can only win if they cheat, intimidate, lie, steal. The GOPOX, the party of criminals.
"Ohio Limits Early Voting Hours In Democratic Counties, Expands In Republican Counties
Ohio has introduced a new tactic in their broader attempts to make it even harder for Democratic voters to get to the polls this year. Early voting stations in Ohio’s heavily Democratic counties will only be open between 8 am and 5 pm, while Republican counties have expanded their hours to allow voting on nights and weekends. " TP
Oh look!

It is "Positive Polly" come to share warmth, light, grace, tolerance and thoughtful discourse with us!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Get RIGHT or be left”

www.dreamindemon.com

#711377 Aug 15, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Ryan will defund Medicare so all of his crap about under 55 only is just a LIE. You are swallowing his LIE.
Ryan is out to eliminate Medicare. He says so, believe him when he says so. Medicare is a guaranteed benefit program. Ryan will make it a guaranteed (until he kills that too) contribution program.
Ryan thinks that insurance companies will be lining up around the block to sell 70 year olds full coverage health insurance for $500/month...Bwahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhaa.
OK, Ryan knows that isn't true but he tells that lie because he is the AntiChrist and lies are his currency. He knows that defunding Medicare, setting the younger generations against the old, eliminating health care for seniors is the way to destroy the middle class in a puddle of bankruptcy.
Ryan is buttboy for the 17 billionaires that run the GOPUX. He hates people who are poor, middle class, old, sick. He wants to see seniors go bankrupt, bankrupt their families and die in the streets.
Ryan is the AntiChrist...when he says his guru is Ayn Rand BELIEVE HIM.
"Ryan will defund Medicare so all of his crap about under 55 only is just a LIE. You are swallowing his LIE."

They will only defund YOUR benefits, Gleeful Glenda!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#711378 Aug 15, 2012
On the day President Obama was elected, armed men wearing the black berets and jackboots of the New Black Panther Party were stationed at the entrance to a polling place in Philadelphia. They brandished a weapon and intimidated voters and poll watchers. After the election, the Justice Department brought a voter-intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party and those armed thugs. I and other Justice attorneys diligently pursued the case and obtained an entry of default after the defendants ignored the charges. Before a final judgment could be entered in May 2009, our superiors ordered us to dismiss the case.

The New Black Panther case was the simplest and most obvious violation of federal law I saw in my Justice Department career. Because of the corrupt nature of the dismissal, statements falsely characterizing the case and, most of all, indefensible orders for the career attorneys not to comply with lawful subpoenas investigating the dismissal, this month I resigned my position as a Department of Justice (DOJ) attorney.

Why would Attorney General Eric Holder drop these charges against such a radical group? The Answer is Barack Hussein Obama.

Most disturbing, the dismissal is part of a creeping lawlessness infusing our government institutions. Citizens would be shocked to learn about the open and pervasive hostility within the Justice Department to bringing civil rights cases against nonwhite defendants on behalf of white victims. Equal enforcement of justice is not a
piority of the present DOJ.

C Adams.Former Attorney at Law for the DOJ.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#711379 Aug 15, 2012
TruthHere wrote:
<quoted text>I still don't find this $700 billion number. Two weeks ago and for the past two years it was said to be $500 billion. Who added the extra $200 billion?
That's because you're lazy. Just Google up "Paul Ryan Medicare cuts" and that $700 billion shows up all over the place.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#711380 Aug 15, 2012
Anyone is really a nut to believe Obama getting bin Laden.
ObAMA IS NEVER REAL--OBAMA IS UNBELIEVABLE.
ONLY DUMB FOOLS WILL TAKE OBAMA SAYS.
HE IS THE ONE DOING OUTSOURCING AND ENCOURAGES OTHERS for TAX EVASION, but he would say some people else doing that--same thing about bin Laden?
He would say that your neighborhood lady died of cancer because you do outsourcing.
DO YOU BELIEVE IT?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chester, MA

#711381 Aug 15, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
On the day President Obama was elected, armed men wearing the black berets and jackboots of the New Black Panther Party were stationed at the entrance to a polling place in Philadelphia. They brandished a weapon and intimidated voters and poll watchers. After the election, the Justice Department brought a voter-intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party and those armed thugs. I and other Justice attorneys diligently pursued the case and obtained an entry of default after the defendants ignored the charges. Before a final judgment could be entered in May 2009, our superiors ordered us to dismiss the case.
The New Black Panther case was the simplest and most obvious violation of federal law I saw in my Justice Department career. Because of the corrupt nature of the dismissal, statements falsely characterizing the case and, most of all, indefensible orders for the career attorneys not to comply with lawful subpoenas investigating the dismissal, this month I resigned my position as a Department of Justice (DOJ) attorney.
Why would Attorney General Eric Holder drop these charges against such a radical group? The Answer is Barack Hussein Obama.
Most disturbing, the dismissal is part of a creeping lawlessness infusing our government institutions. Citizens would be shocked to learn about the open and pervasive hostility within the Justice Department to bringing civil rights cases against nonwhite defendants on behalf of white victims. Equal enforcement of justice is not a
piority of the present DOJ.
C Adams.Former Attorney at Law for the DOJ.
Wow! That old lie shows up again! The truth is that criminal charges were drpped against these individuals by the Bush Justice Department because there was no evidence that anyone was intimidated. Holder got a civil injunction.
C. Adams later admitted that he had no personal knowlege of the case.
You're a goddamned liar and a complete idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Burbank Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Man found dead in South Chicago neighborhood 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Sex for money guys/girls chicago 3 hr horny kid 1
Amy 1-31-15 3 hr rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 4 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jim 183,948
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 6 hr _Zoey_ 7,920

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Burbank Dating
Find my Match