Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 33,126)

Showing posts 662,501 - 662,520 of1,034,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Rep wrote:
Obama-biden 2012-2016
UPDATE: Taxpayer loss on auto bailout revised upward to $25b...not counting the 43 billion the unions still owe us.
-
It's the culture...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
You FAIL when you attempt to mind read what is important to the Rep/conservative voter. Sorry, the left has no magical ball.
I'd rather be a failed mind reader than a failed thinker.

I don't have to read y'all's minds, you squawk it 24/7. I judge you by the outcomes of those you elect and that judgement is: LIARS.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Folks, before every last one of you decide to respond, I know Obama did the same thing with Biden.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
He voted for TARP, Bush's "stimulus", bailouts, Medicare Part D, both wars, both tax cuts, etc ... Yeah, the way he blows money that isn't his makes him a poster child for the GOP.
No no no, he's had an epiphany, which just so happened coincided with Obama being elected.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to read y'all's minds, you squawk it 24/7. I judge you by the outcomes of those you elect and that judgement is: LIARS.
You "think" this shows higher thinking skills? There is a long line of Obama LIES piling up. Hey the Dems made the top LIE of 2011 with the left Polti-fact readers -granny-off-the-cliff. Be careful that the kettle is not black before calling out the pot.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Folks, before every last one of you decide to respond, I know Obama did the same thing with Biden.
So, what was your point?
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>As stated, they have neither empathy nor ability to think for themselves. Frankly, I think that most of them are probably on some type of taxpayer supported health care already, and they just can't imagine that their ol' buddies at Faux and the Tea(bad)Party would ever "let 'em die."
speaking of "let 'em die," we see you're spending another quality day with the eight kids. or did the baby daddies synchronize visits?
JEB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
He voted for TARP,
Bush's "stimulus", bailouts,
Medicare Part D, both wars, both tax cuts, etc ... Yeah, the way he blows money that isn't his makes him a poster child for the GOP.
Hate Americans crowd has no answer for this.
Ryan may prove an albatross

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE: Taxpayer loss on auto bailout revised upward to $25b...not counting the 43 billion the unions still owe us.
-
It's the culture...
The smartest guy in Congress, Paul Ryan, voted for these bailouts. I guess that makes you an idiot for being against them.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Without Lily you'd have no outlet for your moronic obsession.
Hmmm...and without Carol you'd have no outlet for yours. LOL!
loulee rat mouth fl

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Without Lily you'd have no outlet for your moronic obsession.
"You're a nitwit." There's always you and your moronic obsession with this forum and the incompetent puppet of the corrupt Chicago Democratic Machine...at least until January...Bwhahahahahahahaha.. .
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'd better start trying harder.
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Born and raised in Janesville, Wisconsin, Ryan earned a B.A. degree from Miami University in Ohio. Following his studies, he worked as an aide to United States Senator Bob Kasten of Wisconsin, as legislative director for Senator Sam Brownback of Kansas, and as a speechwriter for former U.S. Representative and 1996 Republican vice presidential nominee Jack Kemp of New York. In 1998, Ryan won election to the United States House of Representatives, succeeding Republican Mark Neumann. He is now in his seventh term.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Ryan
Career politician.
Guess he figured he could never cut it in the private sector.
Hey Homer, who is this Ryan fellow everyone is fussing about?

Did you get the box of snowballs I mailed you from Alaska? I believe the yellow was lemon flavor.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>UPDATE: Taxpayer loss on auto bailout revised upward to $25b...not counting the 43 billion the unions still owe us.
-
It's the culture...
Yet, the treasury holds on to the stock hoping that someday we-the citizens -will recap our losses as the stocks continue to slide. More a political move as they do not want this out before the election and who is getting hurt? Tax payers!

Only free enterprise can determine winners and losers. Government intervening has poor outcomes that cost tax payers dearly.

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Decreasing deficits, balancing the budget, securing Medicare, supporting the work of the small business owner -Yeah, I can see how Ryan's views would sink his vote with the radical Left :)
Romney increase debt in MA as Gov. Ryan's votes doubled the debt under Bush

We had a balanced budget until Ryan voted to takes us off that path.

Romney & Ryan would repeal Obamacare & cause most small businesses to pay more for healthcare benefits.

Obama adds to the benefits of Medicare while saving hundreds of billions. Romney Ryan would change Medicare from a defined benefit plan to a defined contribution plan saving money by making seniors pay more.
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
An albatross to the self-hating, American hating Left? Yep, he lost their vote even though the LEFT supported all these votes. Hypocrites.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

National embarrassment and walking gaffe Joe "you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean" Biden in Danville Virginia:

“He [Romney] said in the first 100 days he’s going to let the big banks write their own rules,” Biden said on Romney’s economic policy.“Unchain Wall Street! They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

Biden also repeated his axiom that the budget reveals what people value before attacking vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan’s Medicare reform proposals.

“They’ll tell you — y’all are 65 or 66, you’re not be affected now,” Biden said.“But man we’re waiting to get these next guys coming. I tell you man, it’s not on the level.”

Biden’s characterization of the Ryan plan is misleading, because Ryan’s plan doesn’t affect anyone 55 or older, not 65 or older.

Gee, with all those "y'alls" you'd almost think Biden was pandering AND playing the race card at the same time!
Peppy

Mebane, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Obama did the same thing with Biden. Wake up and smell the coffee.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

stink_detektot wrote:
<quoted text>
You being critical of anyones decoreum is the funniest thing I have read in years....
You should stick with pointing out spelling issues and leave politics, philosophy, and satire to the pro's...
You mean like your mangling of "anyones" and "decoreum"? LMAO@U, Third grade mean girl. What pray tell is the profession to which you are a pro? The world's oldest?

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

JEB wrote:
<quoted text>
Adding Ryan to the tickets adds all the Bush problems to the ticket.

Way to go Mitt!

He should never have chosen anyone from Congress that was there under the first 6 years of Bush.

Making these poor decisions is just another reason not to vote for Romney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 662,501 - 662,520 of1,034,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Burbank Discussions

Search the Burbank Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min A Bitter Pill 96,123
Cook County issues 1,000th gay marriage license 35 min Fa-Foxy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Poppo 167,581
Mayor Vargas Reneges No Bid Contracts (Sep '13) 1 hr Two Words 118
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 2 hr Lyons Roar 8,064
Could Midlothian go bankrupt? 2 hr Frusterated Fiasco 15
Gala to mark Chicago Ridge centennial 2 hr merica 18
•••
•••