Passing by

Woodbury, TN

#1 Jun 12, 2011
Anyone know who wrecked on 11E probably about 1:00 or 1:15 at the county line?
KESCOTTSR

Morristown, TN

#2 Jun 14, 2011
Do not know the names of the victims and nothing has been reported in Citizen Tribune. My wife and I with two friends happened onto the accident as it had just happened. The vehicle had flipped several times and had ejected one child and two adults, one male and one female. The wife of the driver had gotten out of the vehicle via passenger side window. The driver was just exiting vehicle as we got the two children out. One through the door window and the other through the rear window. None of the doors were operable. An older gentleman had stopped in front of us and was very helpful also. The lady driving the Honda that was involved, luckily not injured, helped attend to both the male and female that had been ejected. My wife and her friend Barbie stayed with the little boy that had been ejected and was seemingly in shock. Sheriff's officer answered the call rather quickly and both Bulls Gap and Mosheim's response units were quickly on the scene as well. As soon as we knew the response personell were in control, we left to go to Emergency Room at Laughlin in Greeneville as my wife had fallen down the bank getting to the car. She suffered a dislocated elbow but with enough medication, they were able to reset it without putting her to sleep. An EXCELLENT Emergency Room Staff. I understand the ejected male and female were flown to Trauma Units in the Tri Cities. The others were transported by ambulance. Our prayers have been with them and though we didn't get their names, we know He knows whom we are praying for.
Answer

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2011
Teen, 15, Dies In Crash On 11E; 7 Were In SUV
Published: 11:30 AM, 06/15/2011 Last updated: 11:39 AM, 06/15/2011

Source: The Greeneville Sun
BY KEN LITTLE
STAFF WRITER
One teenager died, and at least one other person was critically injured in a two-vehicle collision about 1 p.m. Sunday on U.S. Highway 11E, just inside the Greene County line near Bulls Gap.

Killed was Tyler Scott McIntosh, 15, no address given, according to Tennessee Highway Patrol Sgt. Mark Higgs.

A report filed by Higgs said seven people were in a Ford Explorer sport utility vehicle driven by 34-year-old Shannon D. Brisentine, of Old Russellville Pike, Russellville.
SERIOUSLY

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 16, 2011
Heard there were charges pending.I have heard so many different stories about this wreck.Can't figure why something like this was not on the news on tv.It finally hit the news on the radio in Morristown on Thursday,4 days after it happened.Does anyone know how the person that was critically injured is doing?A shame that 7 people were in a vehicle and most didn't have their seat belts on,if any of them did.
my friend

Dayton, TN

#5 Jun 17, 2011
The critical injured girl was jeanie seals
SERIOUSLY

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 17, 2011
I heard she passed away today.So sad for her children
my friend

United States

#7 Jun 17, 2011
She is brain dead family called in today they will be taking her off life support tomorrow evening and donating 7 organs to help 7 people live she will be sadly missed we love you Jeanie
my friend

United States

#8 Jun 18, 2011
SERIOUSLY wrote:
Heard there were charges pending.I have heard so many different stories about this wreck.Can't figure why something like this was not on the news on tv.It finally hit the news on the radio in Morristown on Thursday,4 days after it happened.Does anyone know how the person that was critically injured is doing?A shame that 7 people were in a vehicle and most didn't have their seat belts on,if any of them did.
They all had seatbelts except for Jeanie and Tyler the 2 that were fatal everyone else in the vehicle is ok just a few scrapes and a couple broke bones!
Heartbroken

United States

#9 Jun 19, 2011
Jeanie was an amazing person & her death leaves a void in many lives. Although I firmly believe in seatbelts, the only difference it would've made in her case was when she died, according to police. Instantly with a seat belt...or the way it went down without. Please keep her children & fam in your prayers.
Sorry

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2011
Heartbroken wrote:
Jeanie was an amazing person & her death leaves a void in many lives. Although I firmly believe in seatbelts, the only difference it would've made in her case was when she died, according to police. Instantly with a seat belt...or the way it went down without. Please keep her children & fam in your prayers.
Praying for everyone's loss Jeanie was a great person we all loved her
josh wagner

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jun 19, 2011
i went to school with tyler and he was a pretty good boy. i am a youth paster and i hop every one will pry for his family. His ex girl friend live by be and she is all tore up. R>I>P my friend
Jennylee from Ohio

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jun 20, 2011
I knew Jeanie because she was my next door neighbor for almost two years in Cleveland, Ohio and I miss her so much and was saddened to learn about her death. I found out yesterday and it just tore me up inside. Im so heartbroken and I feel so bad for her children. I loved my friend Jeanie very much and every time I go home I will be reminded of my friend. I miss you Jeanie and I pray that your children will be in the best hands. My family and I are praying for Jeanie's children and family.
Corinne V

Granite City, IL

#13 Jun 21, 2011
I love jeanie like sister. We acted liked teeenagers everytime we were together. I miss her so much. She will always be in my heart.
family

Nashville, TN

#14 May 4, 2012
yes this was a very sad moment for us all. They were very close family members & are very missed. R.I.P
Johnny Doe

Morristown, TN

#15 Sep 16, 2014
Didn't Jeanie Seals shoot her long time boyfriend Walter Davis and kill him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bulls Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Replace Current EMA and 911 Director and their ... 32 min Fact Jack 9
where is TOMMY GIBSON (Nov '09) 1 hr mee 35
Contractor chosen for Tennessee Ridge City Hall (Feb '13) 3 hr protect 3
Chalk Up Another Loss for Obama - Our First Ack... 4 hr Debbie Wasserman ... 2
Misinformed USA: Why average Americans vote GOP 5 hr billyG 8
Why do Republicans hate Jesus & Christianity 6 hr Shawn Hammtitty 1
wright wade and scott burns 13 hr crystal 16
Bulls Gap Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web