created by: Lunch Cinch | Mar 19, 2012

Buffalo, NY

13 votes

Is tbird a Bluesman

Click on an option to vote

  • 70 cats
  • 70 cats
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2012
Lunch Cinch

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 19, 2012
 
Mr freeze

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 23, 2012
 
Back door man
Lunch Cinch

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 23, 2012
 
Mr freeze wrote:
Back door man
Dust my broom

70 cats is winning
toni

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 24, 2012
 
S. O . S . tbird this , tbird that S . O . S
QQQ

North Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 24, 2012
 
toni wrote:
S. O . S . tbird this , tbird that S . O . S
More drivel from CHUMP-a GUMPnf.
Lunch Cinch

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 24, 2012
 
Lunch Cinch

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 24, 2012
 
Cat Blues-Luther Allison

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
toni

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 24, 2012
 
QQQ wrote:
<quoted text>
More drivel from CHUMP-a GUMPnf.
WRONG. I am ANTHONY and go buy the name of toni. You may be mixed up. I have noticed you post about another person & use names describing another person. Are you a juvenile or a adult ? Your remarks are childish
QQQ

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 24, 2012
 
QQQ wrote:
<quoted text>
More drivel from CHUMP-a GUMPnf.
I did not post this, but I do agree with it.
Lunch Cinch

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 24, 2012
 
QQQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not post this, but I do agree with it.
But did you vote 70 cats?
Yeah Right

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 24, 2012
 
toni wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG. I am ANTHONY and go buy the name of toni. You may be mixed up. I have noticed you post about another person & use names describing another person. Are you a juvenile or a adult ? Your remarks are childish
More blatant LIES from GUMP.

How many times do I have to tell you that I (and it seems everyone else) knows when you try to post under a fake username. Then you LIE!!!

It's way too easy to know exactly who you are every time you try this, so....

Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?

PS: toni is a girl's name
keen observer

Niagara Falls, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 25, 2012
 
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
More blatant LIES from GUMP.
How many times do I have to tell you that I (and it seems everyone else) knows when you try to post under a fake username. Then you LIE!!!
It's way too easy to know exactly who you are every time you try this, so....
Why do you keep embarrassing yourself?
PS: toni is a girl's name
So now toni (aka Gump) will "disappear" and Gump will wait until he thinks it's safe to try using a new screen name again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Wally____________fill in the blank 40 min SOSUS INDIAN 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr bannedagain3 18,551
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fox News Zombie 6,353
Review: Yard Pros Landscaping 11 hr Life Coachiii 5
Did LIEF COACH ever see his toes? 11 hr Life Coachiii 10
LIEF COACH Gazette 11 hr Life Coachiii 14
Review: BCG Property Management (Feb '10) 16 hr bflofam 61
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••