Candlelight Vigil For Doctor Jorden

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I did not know Dr Jorden, but everybody wants to paint him as the bad guy

In honor of Dr Jorden's life I am organizing a candlelight vigil on the shore of Lake Erie where it meets 18 mile Creek near Dr Jorden's home

So far 34 people have said they will attend

Starting time is 10 pm
goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

82% of them have told me they won't show up. Besides if you are in Virginia how will you attend?
angelloffire40

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 16, 2012
 
goes around comes around wrote:
82% of them have told me they won't show up. Besides if you are in Virginia how will you attend?
I will be there with uncle gump
WallyBird

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

It is just a shame what this trashy girl did to this great doctor.

The doctors family should sue her estate for wrongful death.
WallyBird

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh, and I will be there with my advantage collage dungarees (that's where the term 'smarty pants' came from)
liiifffe Coaaach

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

The vigil went well. 51 people showed up. One chick had a guitar and we all sang emotional songs

It gave everybody closure

A bad woman can ruin a good man
karl

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 16, 2012
 
Linger Cheech wrote:
I did not know Dr Jorden, but everybody wants to paint him as the bad guy
In honor of Dr Jorden's life I am organizing a candlelight vigil on the shore of Lake Erie where it meets 18 mile Creek near Dr Jorden's home
So far 34 people have said they will attend
Starting time is 10 pm
If they burn his effigy and serve free Molsons, I still wouldnt show up, If they feed the effigy to dogs afterwards..., then maybe
karl

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Dr. Jorden deserves to hang in the winds, nothing more,nothing less
liiifffe Coaaach

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 16, 2012
 
karl wrote:
Dr. Jorden deserves to hang in the winds, nothing more,nothing less
You don't know the whole story yet you want to demonize the man?
karl

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 16, 2012
 
Linger Cheech wrote:
I did not know Dr Jorden, but everybody wants to paint him as the bad guy
In honor of Dr Jorden's life I am organizing a candlelight vigil on the shore of Lake Erie where it meets 18 mile Creek near Dr Jorden's home
So far 34 people have said they will attend
Starting time is 10 pm
And you are a jackass!
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 16, 2012
 
karl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a jackass!
Do not resort to name-calling when your shallow beliefs are challenged

Learn to look at the big picture

I am a degreed sociologist...I am 55 years old and I have many life experiences

Be open-minded and learn from me
BigDeal

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 17, 2012
 
liiifffe Coaaach wrote:
The vigil went well. 51 people showed up. One chick had a guitar and we all sang emotional songs
It gave everybody closure
A bad woman can ruin a good man
Supported because he is black, by blacks,right or wrong.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

liiifffe Coaaach wrote:
The vigil went well. 51 people showed up. One chick had a guitar and we all sang emotional songs
It gave everybody closure
A bad woman can ruin a good man
You are a real piece of work.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 17, 2012
 
Linger Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not resort to name-calling when your shallow beliefs are challenged
Learn to look at the big picture
I am a degreed sociologist...I am 55 years old and I have many life experiences
Be open-minded and learn from me
Hey why don't you tell everyone here about your super secret 50 State and US Territory Pistol Permit that allows you to carry a handgun EVERYWHERE? I am sure it will impress just as much as your degree and life experiences......
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

The vigil was a total FAILURE. A bunch of us showed up with Super Soakers and extinguished all candles.
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Emmit Till wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and a kneegrow can ruin anything.
I have reported your racist remark to the webmaster
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BigDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Supported because he is black, by blacks,right or wrong.
I am not black, and fewer than half the people at the vigil were black

I see beyond race and color

The man was a combat medic, then an Army trauma doctor. Then he was a trauma surgeon at a major urban trauma center

He saved many lives

He touched many lives
Linger Cheech

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 17, 2012
 
Have Seen It Before wrote:
<quoted text>Hey why don't you tell everyone here about your super secret 50 State and US Territory Pistol Permit that allows you to carry a handgun EVERYWHERE? I am sure it will impress just as much as your degree and life experiences......
I do not consider my nation-wide concealed weapons privileges an "accomplishment", but it is more of a responsibility and a burden. Unlike you and your gunhead buddies, I am permitted to carry a gun inside ECMC and I have. If I had been in the stairwell that morning, there would have been a much different outcome. Of course you and your buddy Jason Storm would be trying to shine a "tactical flashlight" in his eyes or something because you are not allowed to carry a gun in NYS
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 17, 2012
 
Big deal, Lee Harvey Oswald and Tim McVeigh were Vets too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jun 17, 2012
 
Linger Cheech wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider my nation-wide concealed weapons privileges an "accomplishment", but it is more of a responsibility and a burden. Unlike you and your gunhead buddies, I am permitted to carry a gun inside ECMC and I have. If I had been in the stairwell that morning, there would have been a much different outcome. Of course you and your buddy Jason Storm would be trying to shine a "tactical flashlight" in his eyes or something because you are not allowed to carry a gun in NYS
Yeah there would have been a dead fat man along with the intended victim. Tell us all again how you are a natural gunfighter and super secret agent. Tell us just what gives you the authority to carry as you claim. You can't so you are just a big bag of wind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of93
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Buffalo Forum right now

Search the Buffalo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 min positronium 6,193
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 53 min Solid 17,786
Wheres Jerika Duncan ? (Sep '10) 2 hr Jerome 37
seneca casino..niagara falls, new york (Jan '12) 6 hr CurtMeBoy 10
Does Fem Boy FFS drive a Prius or a Subaru? 10 hr Death Coach 1
That Time Again 13 hr Pontius LIEF 1
Don " NO NECK " Paul is a real piece of work (Sep '12) 14 hr Chet Booswahnicki 648
•••
•••
•••
•••

Buffalo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••