Please Come Out to Support and Bring a Friend!

Posted in the Buffalo Forum

Andrea Haxton

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jun 13, 2012
Bethlehem building’s future is topic of meeting today
News Staff Reports
Published:June 13, 2012, 12:00 AM
The history, current status and future of the Bethlehem Steel Administration Building will be the focus of a meeting at 7p.m. today in John B. Weber Post, Veterans of Foreign Wars, 2909 South Park Ave., Lackawanna.
The meeting, organized by the newly formed Lackawanna Industrial Heritage Group, will include a panel discussion moderated by local preservationist Chris Hawley. The ornate, three-story structure, built in 1901 and located at the Lackawanna-Buffalo border, has been in disrepair for years. A demolition was set to begin May 18, but it has been delayed following last-ditch efforts by area preservationists to save the building
Mister Bulldozer

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jun 13, 2012
I will be there
Just Saying

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Jun 13, 2012
Save it for what?

At who's expense?

If ya'll felt so passionate about this precious little building (it really is a cool building), they why didn’t you speak up 40+ years ago, instead of waiting until the thing is about to fall over.

You missed the boat. Too little too late. Sorry.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2012
I think they should bulldoze that whole area as Lackawanna is a ghost town on Hamburg turnpike now.
If Buffalo and Lackawanna was with the times, that whole area could be converted to a resort area, but I wouldn't count on it as it takes 25 years of talk to get anything done around here.

They should also bulldoze that Richardson nut house on Forest as it looks like something out of Frankenstein.
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

#5 Jun 13, 2012
Andrea Haxton wrote:
Bethlehem building’s future is topic of meeting today
News Staff Reports
Published:June 13, 2012, 12:00 AM
The history, current status and future of the Bethlehem Steel Administration Building will be the focus of a meeting at 7p.m. today in John B. Weber Post, Veterans of Foreign Wars, 2909 South Park Ave., Lackawanna.
The meeting, organized by the newly formed Lackawanna Industrial Heritage Group, will include a panel discussion moderated by local preservationist Chris Hawley. The ornate, three-story structure, built in 1901 and located at the Lackawanna-Buffalo border, has been in disrepair for years. A demolition was set to begin May 18, but it has been delayed following last-ditch efforts by area preservationists to save the building
I think you're as crazy as you look, you cùnt faced whòré!

Have a nice evening.
tbird19482

Kansas City, MO

#6 Jun 13, 2012
I'm only repeating what I heard from WNYresident, as he didn't have the balls to say it, himself.

If you don't like it, take it up with him.

Have a nice evening.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#7 Jun 13, 2012
I voted for ''70 cats''.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mongolism 23 min Fat Vidka 1
Cindybirds blood type is: 1 hr Fat Vidka 5
when an american defector says pikey what fid h... 3 hr ragu in my veins 6
Wallys presidential campaign slogan: pick the b... 4 hr Fat Vidka 47
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 19,376
Wyoming County Man Arrested for Armed Robbery o... (Mar '08) 5 hr 82 percent true 11
Review: Law Office Of Carol Brent (Jan '13) 6 hr Fat Vidka 23
Buffalo Dating
Find my Match

Buffalo Jobs

Buffalo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Buffalo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Buffalo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]